Q&A with the VAs of Zeo & Toby

will zeo and toby appear in zero g

hey Toby_Faust and Zeo Mac have you seen this? http://m.blog.naver.com/natoyu/50180517346
Hello! I'm a bit nervous, but here goes!
Toby_Faust
Q: Do you know how Toby got sick?
Q: Do you know if you will be in the NA Zero-G (Shogun steel) dub?
Q: How come Toby thought he was Faust? Zeo went through enrichment, but he still had all of his memories.
Q: After the anime, how do you think Toby would be like? What would his personality be like, would he still have tempo, would he still have enrichment, ect.?
Zeo Mac
Q: Do you know if you are in the NA zero-g dub (Shogun steel)?
Q: Do you think that zeo (or Toby)may make a cameo or be referenced at all in Shogun steel?
Q: How do you think zeo would react to Toby? Would he behave like when the three of them were kids?
Q: Would zeo's enrichment wear off?
Both:
Q:Are you voice acting any other projects?
Q: What do you think is the best zero-G bey?
Q: What might your characters do after they have grown up?
Q: How do you think Massamune and zeo would react if Toby suddenly got sick again, or if he suddenly turned back to Faust?
Thanks! Sorry for any typos!
-TC01017
Wow, I last responded to questions in June! I hope you’re all doing well.

(Jun. 16, 2013  2:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just wanna say it was an honor to meet both of you at Anime North. You said you had a lot of projects in the works. Even some you couldn't mention. Do you have a schedule of upcoming Animes you will be voicing in?

A pleasure meeting you as well. Anime North was amazing!
Unfortunately, no I don’t have any animes on the horizon.
Still lots of projects, most of which I can’t really mention.

(Jul. 13, 2013  10:39 PM)Karl Wrote: Lol, Summer is almost over.... And guess who is starting high school? ME!!! Question for robes: what do you think your characters favorite school subject is???

How is high school going?
Tobes? If so, I’d say his favourite subject would be English and literature. Not just because those are MY favourites, but because I think he’d like the stories that are told, and discovering more about other people having adventures.

(Jul. 22, 2013  4:56 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: What other works have you been in that some of us might recognize besides beyblade?

I’ve been in a bunch of commercials. I’m on Arthur. Currently recording / on a kids’ show (info can be found on my IMDb).
I’m also working on a few projects I can’t discuss just yet.
More information to come.

(Sep. 29, 2013  4:37 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: Hey welcome back! Yes it went rather quiet here here I think we have all been busy recently I myself am now the rather ancient age of 24 as of June 11 time goes nowhere.

Awww brilliant I hope it went well and you guys had a blast.

Yup mostly cloudy and showers with occasional sunshine Summer takes its time to get here. But we did have about a month's worth of Summer (it was glorious) but alas now we are back where we were before T-T

Well as long as he has it now that's what counts, how did he react to it?

If the Toby/Zeo pairing is anything like the TyKai KaiTaka pairing in popularity well that is a definite. Be fun to do them here too just have to keep it PG XD! The Toby getting strict with the other boys does seem like perfect fodder hehehe...

That sounds awesome, do you two talk of your time on Beyblade sometimes?

Oh goodness yes! I would love to be a fly on the wall when you VAs have get together meals and have intense convos it would make many a fan explode with excitement but to have VAs and their characters in one place would be awesome and make the world implode Twisted Tempo style.

Yes I did thanks and you two made a battle in a small stadium epic, maybe you two should be Blader DJs I found it funny that Mac said you were top in that battle as well as some callbacks from your previous battle. We love you guys too you are both really awesome!

That is the best way to live, as for me (thanks for asking) I have been busy finished my PSD course and advanced to a level one course that I just started. I have also been out and about quite a bit and with Neil beat Sonic Generations just need to do the mini tasks now.

Thanks for everything!

Quiet again for far too long. Oh well.
Well, now it’s REALLY late, but happy birthday!!! I hope you had fun.

It’s always fun when we hang out.

And now that summer is gone and so is fall, WINTER!!! Brrrrrrr. Bundle up nice and warm!

He said thanks, pretty ambivalent to it. Heh, but that’s okay.

Yeeees…. PG…. yeeeees… that’s how we’ll keep the pairings… I mean, friendship.
And a strict Toby… ooooh my.

We do discuss Beyblade every so often. It’s just natural for us to reminisce on our times in the studios. Though oftentimes now we discuss our current directors, and the sort.

Well, we certainly have fun when we hang out / eat / etc.
Doing so with our characters… yes… we would break the world. SPIRAL DIMENSION!

I’m glad you liked our battle! We certainly had fun doing it. And yes, Mac did throw in the line from the episode. I don’t remember, but do I say, “Boom baby”? That’s also from the episode. If I don’t say it, I meant to say it.

Oh how has the level one course been going? That’s great! I hope you’re doing very well!
Ooh Sonic Generations is fun! Did you get all the mini tasks done? Have you been playing any new games lately?

As always, thank YOU for chatting!
I hope you’ve been doing fantastically well, since you are a fantastic person.

(Oct. 14, 2013  6:28 AM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: will zeo and toby appear in zero g

hey Toby_Faust and Zeo Mac have you seen this? http://m.blog.naver.com/natoyu/50180517346

If I’m not mistaken you’ll see them in the DVD for a brief cameo, but we don’t speak.

(Nov. 11, 2013  6:29 AM)TC01017 Wrote: Hello! I'm a bit nervous, but here goes!
Toby_Faust
Q: Do you know how Toby got sick?
Q: Do you know if you will be in the NA Zero-G (Shogun steel) dub?
Q: How come Toby thought he was Faust? Zeo went through enrichment, but he still had all of his memories.
Q: After the anime, how do you think Toby would be like? What would his personality be like, would he still have tempo, would he still have enrichment, ect.?
Zeo Mac
Q: Do you know if you are in the NA zero-g dub (Shogun steel)?
Q: Do you think that zeo (or Toby)may make a cameo or be referenced at all in Shogun steel?
Q: How do you think zeo would react to Toby? Would he behave like when the three of them were kids?
Q: Would zeo's enrichment wear off?
Both:
Q:Are you voice acting any other projects?
Q: What do you think is the best zero-G bey?
Q: What might your characters do after they have grown up?
Q: How do you think Massamune and zeo would react if Toby suddenly got sick again, or if he suddenly turned back to Faust?
Thanks! Sorry for any typos!
-TC01017

HI THERE!
Don’t be nervous, I LOVE questions, and I’m just a dude.
I’ll answer everything to the best of my ability.

Group 1:
1. Well, there’s no definite answer as to why Toby got sick. If you read back in this thread we’ve made up some fun stories, but nothing concrete, no.
2. We will not be in Zero-G. Our characters don’t return, at least not speaking.
3. I presume it was because Toby was in such a weakened state that Dr. Ziggurat was able to brainwash him to a greater degree than he was to Zeo. Toby went through such a gigantic change that it makes sense he couldn’t remember things. He went from being sick and unable to walk, to being taller, stronger, and healthy.
4. Well, we know that he doesn’t have Tempo anymore, which is too bad. I loved that bey. Now he uses Spiral Lyra. His personality would be back to his sweet caring self, as we have seen in the next season.

Group 3:
1. You can check out my IMDb page to see the show I’m currently recording. As well, I have many other projects in the work. Can’t really talk about them yet, but they’re coming, slowly slowly.
2. Unfortunately, since I’m not in Zero-G, I don’t know anything about their Beys. (Truth to be told, I don’t know a whole lot about the Beys in general. I would say Twisted Tempo is the best, but only because it was mine… oh and also it could make black holes and alternate dimensions…. yeah… that’s pretty awesome.
3. Well, Toby would probably become a teacher, Beyblade or otherwise. Always wanting to install hope and determination and teach others.
4. Well, I hope that would never happen. It’s unlikely that he would ever turn back into Faust since the arrangement system isn’t around anymore. Not to mention that he still has the scars to remind himself to never become that type of person again.

If it DID happen, though, I presume his friends would fight tooth and nail for him just like last time, never giving up, and finding a cure.
They’re pretty awesome friends.

Thanks for all the questions!
I hope you guys have all been amazing. I love coming back to this forum, and I love talking to you guys. Thanks you all!

Keep being awesome!

All the best.

And if I’m not back before the end of December, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! JOY FOR A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
Do you play Beyblade? What's your favorite bey? I have a good guess (obviously) ,but I want to here from the real man.
Want to wish everyone on here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Happy Holidays!
(Nov. 24, 2013  5:22 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Quiet again for far too long. Oh well.
Well, now it’s REALLY late, but happy birthday!!! I hope you had fun.

It’s always fun when we hang out.

And now that summer is gone and so is fall, WINTER!!! Brrrrrrr. Bundle up nice and warm!

He said thanks, pretty ambivalent to it. Heh, but that’s okay.

Yeeees…. PG…. yeeeees… that’s how we’ll keep the pairings… I mean, friendship.
And a strict Toby… ooooh my.

We do discuss Beyblade every so often. It’s just natural for us to reminisce on our times in the studios. Though oftentimes now we discuss our current directors, and the sort.

Well, we certainly have fun when we hang out / eat / etc.
Doing so with our characters… yes… we would break the world. SPIRAL DIMENSION!

I’m glad you liked our battle! We certainly had fun doing it. And yes, Mac did throw in the line from the episode. I don’t remember, but do I say, “Boom baby”? That’s also from the episode. If I don’t say it, I meant to say it.

Oh how has the level one course been going? That’s great! I hope you’re doing very well!
Ooh Sonic Generations is fun! Did you get all the mini tasks done? Have you been playing any new games lately?

As always, thank YOU for chatting!
I hope you’ve been doing fantastically well, since you are a fantastic person.

[b]Thanks for all the questions!

I hope you guys have all been amazing. I love coming back to this forum, and I love talking to you guys. Thanks you all!

Keep being awesome!

All the best.

And if I’m not back before the end of December, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! JOY FOR A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

No you have just been busy being Worry Bear amongst other things.
Thanks it was a fun day Smile I had a great Christmas too, I got a Draciel MS (original series Takara version) and Evil Befall beys (have been after both for ages) from my sis and Neil.

It has probably been the worst fall for me as I have been poorly quite a few times. Fall is usually my fave season, but at least I was sorta ok when I went to a bonfire display/funfair (apart from when Neil and I went on the Waltzers after going on pretty scary rides). Now that winter is here I am looking forward to the New Year.

Mac does strike me as a laid back kind of guy speaking of which (this is out of curiosity) is he coming back on here sometime? I hope we haven't scared him off...

Speaking of which having seen some of Shogun Steel, the ho yay (being beyblade with a mostly male cast and emphasis on friendship this is inevitable) in that seems more blatant with the combining beys theme *I am looking at you Zyro and Shinobu* if this was around during Team Dungeon's day...now there is some fanfic fodder totally PG of course Grin Strict Toby sounds like a lot of fun to write/draw/imagine.

I see I take it then that voice directors to not all approach directing in the same way, seeing as you guys are from the Toronto branch of VAs you have had the same directors but not always on the same show. Comparing them is very interesting however I cannot help but think there is a little of what I call "competitive comparisons" sometimes.

"The forest is toast..." heh the quote I remember best when Spiral Dimension is sorta first used (well Spiral force more accurately), hmm would breaking the world be worth the fanservice?...I do like to think of VAs meeting their characters heh.

I don't think you said it but it was a fun battle to watch thanks you made many a fan's dream come true.

I have been doing great thanks, it is busier than last year's course but I love that as it gets me focused and occupied. We have done a few of the minitasks however we have been doing other games (some are retro like the Naughty dog Crash games) a newer game would be Devil May Cry 4 (Neil's) it is quite complex but I do like a main characters' fighting styles oh been also trying a football/soccer game Fifa 2013 not doing so good but did score 2 goals. We take it in turns and sometimes get one another into our games it is fun.

Thanks again and you are welcome!
Thanks I have been doing fantastically well other than my health hiccups, I am in the early stages of planning to move out. You are fantastic too I hope you are doing well also.

It is now 2014 can we expect to see more of your work on Tv? Whether it be writing/acting if so could you divulge if not no problem

Happy New Year everyone!
Would either of you two go on our podcast? Can you do an interview or something? We cover news and there really isn't any.
Hey everyone,
So this thread seems to have died down, though I still check it from time to time.

Sorry to have been away for so long.

For all of you Toronto based people, I’ll be at Anime North with Mac and Brian Froud, so come check us out.
We’re going to probably be at the competition again, looking forward to seeing you there.

Now to answer the few questions you guys have.

(Nov. 28, 2013  4:15 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Do you play Beyblade? What's your favorite bey? I have a good guess (obviously) ,but I want to here from the real man.

Well, of course it’s Twisted Tempo, what a good Bey. I’ve only ever battled a few times. There’s a video of Mac and me battling last year. It’s a LOT of fun.

(Jan. 01, 2014  1:49 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: No you have just been busy being Worry Bear amongst other things.
Thanks it was a fun day Smile I had a great Christmas too, I got a Draciel MS (original series Takara version) and Evil Befall beys (have been after both for ages) from my sis and Neil.

It has probably been the worst fall for me as I have been poorly quite a few times. Fall is usually my fave season, but at least I was sorta ok when I went to a bonfire display/funfair (apart from when Neil and I went on the Waltzers after going on pretty scary rides). Now that winter is here I am looking forward to the New Year.

Mac does strike me as a laid back kind of guy speaking of which (this is out of curiosity) is he coming back on here sometime? I hope we haven't scared him off...

Speaking of which having seen some of Shogun Steel, the ho yay (being beyblade with a mostly male cast and emphasis on friendship this is inevitable) in that seems more blatant with the combining beys theme *I am looking at you Zyro and Shinobu* if this was around during Team Dungeon's day...now there is some fanfic fodder totally PG of course Grin Strict Toby sounds like a lot of fun to write/draw/imagine.

I see I take it then that voice directors to not all approach directing in the same way, seeing as you guys are from the Toronto branch of VAs you have had the same directors but not always on the same show. Comparing them is very interesting however I cannot help but think there is a little of what I call "competitive comparisons" sometimes.

"The forest is toast..." heh the quote I remember best when Spiral Dimension is sorta first used (well Spiral force more accurately), hmm would breaking the world be worth the fanservice?...I do like to think of VAs meeting their characters heh.

I don't think you said it but it was a fun battle to watch thanks you made many a fan's dream come true.

I have been doing great thanks, it is busier than last year's course but I love that as it gets me focused and occupied. We have done a few of the minitasks however we have been doing other games (some are retro like the Naughty dog Crash games) a newer game would be Devil May Cry 4 (Neil's) it is quite complex but I do like a main characters' fighting styles oh been also trying a football/soccer game Fifa 2013 not doing so good but did score 2 goals. We take it in turns and sometimes get one another into our games it is fun.

Thanks again and you are welcome!
Thanks I have been doing fantastically well other than my health hiccups, I am in the early stages of planning to move out. You are fantastic too I hope you are doing well also.

It is now 2014 can we expect to see more of your work on Tv? Whether it be writing/acting if so could you divulge if not no problem

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m certainly glad we have other places to chat besides here. (Where you can always send me any amount of messages if you wish)

It’s funny, I saw Draciel and thought, “Oh, a dradel? I got one of those too” heh.
Are they good beys?

I’m sorry you weren’t feeling so well. How was winter for you? Are you enjoying the spring? (It really HAS been a long time…. sheesh)

I think it’s that we’re both very busy and it hasn’t been so active on here lately, but I’m sure you can speak to him any time. You can reach him at http://mactheactor.tumblr.com/

Well, you know I’m a fan of all Fanfic of Toby/Faust…heh *cough cough* PG yes… but lots of fun!

Every director has his/her own style of directing, sometimes it’s good, sometimes not so much. Sometimes it connects with an actor, sometimes less so. It’s all good work though. And I’m a fan of working with everyone.

EVERYTHING is worth fan service!!!! I would love to meet my characters! Would be REALLY confusing though… imagine WB meeting Faust…

Always good to play games!! Glad you’re having fun.

I hope you’re feeling more healthy.

Unfortunately I STILL can’t talk about anything yet. However, I MAY be able to share something soon, we’ll see, I’m waiting on some feedback.

Thanks for writing as ALWAYS! And PLEASE feel free to contact me at any of the places in my signature.

(Apr. 22, 2014  2:37 AM)AkioEPC Wrote: Would either of you two go on our podcast? Can you do an interview or something? We cover news and there really isn't any.

Absolutely, just get in touch with me on any thing beyond here (check out my signature) and we’ll arrange it.

Thanks for the posts as usual everyone.
Feel free to message me anywhere where I am (check out the signature).
And I’ll see the ones of you who come to AN there!

All the best everyone!
1.Can you please join my website so that we can have another thread like this and you'll meet different people with diFferent questions:
http://freshgame-z.webs.com
I would like Mac and Ben to join.
2.For Ben:How would you feel if you were given the role of ryuga?
For Mac:How would you feel if you were given the role of King?
(May. 10, 2014  4:27 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Hey everyone,
So this thread seems to have died down, though I still check it from time to time.

Sorry to have been away for so long.

It’s funny, I saw Draciel and thought, “Oh, a dradel? I got one of those too” heh.
Are they good beys?

I’m sorry you weren’t feeling so well. How was winter for you? Are you enjoying the spring? (It really HAS been a long time…. sheesh)

I think it’s that we’re both very busy and it hasn’t been so active on here lately, but I’m sure you can speak to him any time. You can reach him at http://mactheactor.tumblr.com/

Well, you know I’m a fan of all Fanfic of Toby/Faust…heh *cough cough* PG yes… but lots of fun!

Every director has his/her own style of directing, sometimes it’s good, sometimes not so much. Sometimes it connects with an actor, sometimes less so. It’s all good work though. And I’m a fan of working with everyone.

EVERYTHING is worth fan service!!!! I would love to meet my characters! Would be REALLY confusing though… imagine WB meeting Faust…

Always good to play games!! Glad you’re having fun.

I hope you’re feeling more healthy.

Unfortunately I STILL can’t talk about anything yet. However, I MAY be able to share something soon, we’ll see, I’m waiting on some feedback.

Thanks for writing as ALWAYS! And PLEASE feel free to contact me at any of the places in my signature.

Thanks for the posts as usual everyone.
Feel free to message me anywhere where I am (check out the signature).
And I’ll see the ones of you who come to AN there!

All the best everyone!

Thanks you are right it has gone quiet around here these days not just this thread but a few others too I saw the WBO video of you and Mac having a battle you two were awesomely funny as always.

Even funnier considering dreidels are like Beyblade spinning tops, I haven't fully tested them but yes to me they are good beys (sentimental value comes into this). I do fancy having a go with dreidel someday.

Winter was great thanks but we only got one day of snow, I am getting more healthy however late Feb-late April I had a cold which then turned into a two month sinus bug where I got high fevers two weeks apart second one came as I thought I was recovering as well as a blocked throat coughing up carp.

I attended a VA panel and asked a question for the first time at a local con, which was cool.

I understand but I don't have tumblr yet but I think I will get one soon Smile

If you love to work with everyone, I am not surprised you are becoming more prominent.

Somehow I do not think it would end well for WB but maybe Alberto will stick up for him, I can see you getting all excited and giddy at meeting your characters (though only a few would react kindly)

Thanks some of my Autumn health mishaps came from something that I had in and then rejected within 6 weeks between the procedure and check up but yes I am on the way. I have also started to eat more healthier than I used to so it all served it's purpose.

I am keeping my fingers crossed
Thanks very much for speaking to us on this board it has been fun I probably will message you and Mac outside of this board now (I do speak to you on deviant art) and will say hi if I get tumblr and instagram. I hope things are going well and I hope you, Brian and Mac have a blast at AN take care!
Its so cool that you guys are on the WBO you two are my favorite characters! :D

Q: What was your favorite part about the show?
Q: Do you guys own a bey?