Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

NIP you might get $40, $35 is more likely IMO, but I'm no expert.
Whats they best blade to build a combo with meteo l drago Assualt version and whats the best beyblade to get

Metal beys
Use the 'Build me a Combo' thread for the L-Drago one.

And, Best Beyblade's to get right now are:

Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzalcoatl
Maximum Attack and Maximum Defense I guess..

EDITED- Duo Uranus as well. Thanks Jan. Wink But Death has RDF.
Are we forgetting Duo, Canon? Wink
Oh right! Totally forgot, aha. Smile
He's most likely basing that choice since Death Quetz has both Death and RDF.
Apparently not XD
Should I buy Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, or ______ ?
Death Quetzalcoatl or Flash Sagittario.
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:13 PM)Cannon Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl or Flash Sagittario.

I guess that works, too. Thanks! I'll buy them as well if I can.
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:12 PM)✞OddFuture♕ Wrote: Should I buy Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, or ______ ?

i would say phantom orion, duo uranus, and flash saggitario if possible. coming from someone with all 4d beys, those are preferably the best, rdf really isnt that good for defense...
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:45 PM)Cannon Wrote: Use the 'Build me a Combo' thread for the L-Drago one.

And, Best Beyblade's to get right now are:

Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzalcoatl
Maximum Attack and Maximum Defense I guess..

EDITED- Duo Uranus as well. Thanks Jan. Wink But Death has RDF.

rdf really isnt good for defense, duo is a much better choice do to the versatility of it IMO.
Phantom Orion has great Stamina; but is easy to knockout.

Duo Uranus has good Defense; but you will need to have BD145 and CS, and it's expensive-ish.

Flash Sagittario - ... don't need to say anything.

I have all 4D beys as well. And RDF is an excellent tip IMO.
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: Phantom Orion has great Stamina; but is easy to knockout.

Duo Uranus has good Defense; but you will need to have BD145 and CS, and it's expensive-ish.

flash is definetly dominant Grin and phantom does have recoil, but the main reason to get that is for BGrin which i think should be more used, IMO RDF is to wild, when its hit it can just go crazy, and if you looking for a good defense combo, your gonna want to have BD145 and CS anyway, and you dont NEED them, theres other options available.
BGrin is KO'ed easily.
Buyinf Phantom Orion for only the B : D is ridiculous...
RDF is one of the best defense tips out there..
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: Phantom Orion has great Stamina; but is easy to knockout.

Yeah, I have BD145 and CS, so I guess that would be a good choice, too.

(Apr. 14, 2012  6:51 PM)✞OddFuture♕ Wrote:

Yeah, I have BD145 and CS, so I guess that would be a good choice, too.
if you have bd145 and cs, get duo.

should i get the galaxy pegasus dx set
If you don't have BB-10, then its a seemingly nice purchase.
hey im new here only just started beyblading again..ive got a massive collection of plastics but when it comes to the new beys im hopeless my friends just bought a grand cetus..
and i was just wondering what would be the best starter for me to get use to the newer system
I think a Hades Kerbecs would be nice for you.
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:56 PM)Ashx Wrote: hey im new here only just started beyblading again..ive got a massive collection of plastics but when it comes to the new beys im hopeless my friends just bought a grand cetus..
and i was just wondering what would be the best starter for me to get use to the newer system

If you are taking about hasbro bey, twisted tempo and hade kerbecs is a must have bey
And here is the link for getting it for 5quid each
http://www.thetoyshop.com/toyshop/browse...cale=en_GB

But if you can buy Takara tomy bey
Here is the list of bey I reckon you needed to catchup the meta game
Bb126 flash saggitario
Bb121 ultimate DX set for the duo Uranus
Bb118 phantom Orion
(Apr. 14, 2012  9:17 PM)minglok Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:56 PM)Ashx Wrote: hey im new here only just started beyblading again..ive got a massive collection of plastics but when it comes to the new beys im hopeless my friends just bought a grand cetus..

If you are taking about hasbro bey, twisted tempo and hade kerbecs is a must have bey
And here is the link for getting it for 5quid each
http://www.thetoyshop.com/toyshop/browse...cale=en_GB

But if you can buy Takara tomy bey
Here is the list of bey I reckon you needed to catchup the meta game
Bb126 flash saggitario
Bb121 ultimate DX set for the duo Uranus
Bb118 phantom Orion

thanks for the help Tongue_out
I've been thinking about this for some time now so I guess I'll just say it... Is it worth getting a Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF if I already have Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and an R^2F? Secondly, is it worth getting a Poison Zurafa S130MB if I am getting a BD145 ( on Hades Kerbecs) and if I already have a WB, B, and WD?
Well, I don't find Ultimate MLD too important now, as LRF isn't too big a necessity now, IMO.
But yes, MB is worth, certainly worth.