Thread Rating:
  • 102 Votes - 4.45 Average

Purchase Consultation (MFB)

I would like to ask if anyone would know what the price of a Desert Sphinxer and Coro-Coro Silver Dragoon V are usually. Because I want to see if the ones I am interested in are a good deal.
Apr 14 2012 06:47 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #938 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

(Apr 14 2012 06:47 AM)Kenshin Wrote:  I would like to ask if anyone would know what the price of a Desert Sphinxer and Coro-Coro Silver Dragoon V are usually. Because I want to see if the ones I am interested in are a good deal.

i bought my MINT Desert Sphinxer around 50USD with registered airmail..but i believe..it should be around 60-70USD excluding shipping...
Silver Dragoon V..usually..it is 40USD (more or less)but..original dragoon v is simply looks better than the recolor...

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Apr 14 2012 01:18 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ultra

Hopeless romantic
BeyRank: #49 (1,407)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IV

I've always found it wierd that the silver one is more easy to find(at least on here) than the original.

Everything wrong with the world in under 5 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvw...WHKz4&NR=1

Buy my beyblades because they're cheap:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...29th-March
Apr 14 2012 01:33 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Yeah, Silver Dragoon V's don't go for 40, 30 is more realistic unless it's NIB.

@Ultra: They are one of the more common recolours here, as for being more common than the originals, perhaps, but it is probably a result of people selling them as they're limited but not that nice looking.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Apr 14 2012 01:36 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #938 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

i used to saw NIP Silver Dragoon V for 40USD back then..i think from amanda if i'm not mistaken..hahah...
@Ultra:I seldom found single Dragoon V on ebay..but in lot...the chance of finding it is much easier..but most of them are not in favorable condition..hahah

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Apr 14 2012 01:42 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

NIP you might get $40, $35 is more likely IMO, but I'm no expert.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Apr 14 2012 01:44 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Whats they best blade to build a combo with meteo l drago Assualt version and whats the best beyblade to get

Metal beys
Apr 14 2012 05:42 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Apr 14 2012 06:07 PM by Cannon.)
Use the 'Build me a Combo' thread for the L-Drago one.

And, Best Beyblade's to get right now are:

Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzalcoatl
Maximum Attack and Maximum Defense I guess..

EDITED- Duo Uranus as well. Thanks Jan. Wink But Death has RDF.

Apr 14 2012 05:45 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #227 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Are we forgetting Duo, Canon? Wink

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Apr 14 2012 06:02 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Cannon

buy my stuff
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Oh right! Totally forgot, aha. Smile

Apr 14 2012 06:04 PM
Zancrow

I like stuff. loljk
BeyRank: #133 (1,294)
Gold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceHerculeo FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceThunder Dragon FaceLyra FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceSagittario FaceChimera Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 14 2012 06:07 PM by Zancrow.)
He's most likely basing that choice since Death Quetz has both Death and RDF.
Apparently not Pinching_grin

[Image: plusle.gif][Image: minun.gif]
Apr 14 2012 06:05 PM
Blood

✞OFWG♕
Face of Days III
(This post was last modified: Apr 14 2012 06:12 PM by Blood.)
Should I buy Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, or ______ ?
Apr 14 2012 06:12 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff

Death Quetzalcoatl or Flash Sagittario.

Apr 14 2012 06:13 PM
Blood

✞OFWG♕
Face of Days III

(Apr 14 2012 06:13 PM)Cannon Wrote:  Death Quetzalcoatl or Flash Sagittario.

I guess that works, too. Thanks! I'll buy them as well if I can.
Apr 14 2012 06:19 PM
Fury

~The One And Only~
BeyRank: #922 (1,057)
Amber FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceAquila FaceDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceAnubis FaceEinstein FaceThunder Dragon FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceSea Dragon FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIBronze Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 14 2012 06:30 PM by Fury.)
(Apr 14 2012 06:12 PM)✞OddFuture♕ Wrote:  Should I buy Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, or ______ ?

i would say phantom orion, duo uranus, and flash saggitario if possible. coming from someone with all 4d beys, those are preferably the best, rdf really isnt that good for defense...
(Apr 14 2012 05:45 PM)Cannon Wrote:  Use the 'Build me a Combo' thread for the L-Drago one.

And, Best Beyblade's to get right now are:

Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzalcoatl
Maximum Attack and Maximum Defense I guess..

EDITED- Duo Uranus as well. Thanks Jan. Wink But Death has RDF.

rdf really isnt good for defense, duo is a much better choice do to the versatility of it IMO.

[Image: wolborgsig.png]
Look At Me Look At You, Unleash Fury Is What Im Going To Do, Cause Im Gonna Win It Baby, What Else Is New, Fury is back, round 2
Give you all the recap, got a Metal Gear flow
Cause it's so solid, my whole team ballin
Apr 14 2012 06:27 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff

Phantom Orion has great Stamina; but is easy to knockout.

Duo Uranus has good Defense; but you will need to have BD145 and CS, and it's expensive-ish.

Flash Sagittario - ... don't need to say anything.

I have all 4D beys as well. And RDF is an excellent tip IMO.

Apr 14 2012 06:30 PM
Fury

~The One And Only~
BeyRank: #922 (1,057)
Amber FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceAquila FaceDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceAnubis FaceEinstein FaceThunder Dragon FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceSea Dragon FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIBronze Face

(Apr 14 2012 06:30 PM)Cannon Wrote:  Phantom Orion has great Stamina; but is easy to knockout.

Duo Uranus has good Defense; but you will need to have BD145 and CS, and it's expensive-ish.

flash is definetly dominant Grin and phantom does have recoil, but the main reason to get that is for BGrin which i think should be more used, IMO RDF is to wild, when its hit it can just go crazy, and if you looking for a good defense combo, your gonna want to have BD145 and CS anyway, and you dont NEED them, theres other options available.

[Image: wolborgsig.png]
Look At Me Look At You, Unleash Fury Is What Im Going To Do, Cause Im Gonna Win It Baby, What Else Is New, Fury is back, round 2
Give you all the recap, got a Metal Gear flow
Cause it's so solid, my whole team ballin
Apr 14 2012 06:35 PM
Cannon

buy my stuff

BGrin is KO'ed easily.

Apr 14 2012 06:38 PM
Zancrow

I like stuff. loljk
BeyRank: #133 (1,294)
Gold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceHerculeo FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceThunder Dragon FaceLyra FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceSagittario FaceChimera Face

Buyinf Phantom Orion for only the B : D is ridiculous...
RDF is one of the best defense tips out there..

[Image: plusle.gif][Image: minun.gif]
Apr 14 2012 06:41 PM
Blood

✞OFWG♕
Face of Days III

(Apr 14 2012 06:30 PM)Cannon Wrote:  Phantom Orion has great Stamina; but is easy to knockout.

Yeah, I have BD145 and CS, so I guess that would be a good choice, too.
Apr 14 2012 06:51 PM