Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

We all know that Dark Wolf and Poison Serpent are the two best beyblades available, so far.
(Jun. 30, 2015  8:04 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: So, I pretty much missed out on Zero-G, as well as a handful of other releases (Death, Duo, Diablo, etc), and am hoping that in the near future I will be able to pick up at least a few Beyblades. I was hoping I could get some recommendations, specifically from the Zero-G series.

Well if you aren't looking to go too expensive, the Hasbro Air Synchrom Set, Bandid Genbull, Phantom Orion, and Killer Beafowl will allow you to create Genbull Dragooon SA165EWD/B:D, which are solid customs in both Standard and Zero-G formats. Some more expensive items that open up further customization options would be the Ultimate DX Set, Synchrom DX Sets (there are two, both have good parts), Death Quetzalcoatl, Hell Kerbecs, and Metal Stone Faces. If you look at the Standard or Zero-G Competitive Combos list (there's a link in my signature) you should be able to put together a good bit of those combos from what I listed.

(Jul. 06, 2015  10:35 AM)Flame_Cerberus Wrote: Which is more worth my money the 2 pack with Grand Cetus and Rock Zurafa or the 2 pack with Dark wolf and Poison serpent?

Competitive wise, Grand Cetus and Rock Zurafa. From a collector's standpoint they probably have equal value. MissingNo. is being sarcastic, in case you're confused.
I'm wanting to pick up some Zero-G/Shogun Steel beyblades. I'm not looking to drop a lot of money and saw that some decent synchrome sets. Which would be a better pick, the BBG-25 defense and stamina synchrome set or the BBG-24 synchrome set? Or would any of the hasboro sets be better?
(Jul. 12, 2015  4:25 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: I'm wanting to pick up some Zero-G/Shogun Steel beyblades. I'm not looking to drop a lot of money and saw that some decent synchrome sets. Which would be a better pick, the BBG-25 defense and stamina synchrome set or the BBG-24 synchrome set? Or would any of the hasboro sets be better?

A lot of your potential choices would ultimately depend on what you presently own in Zero-G. Both, however are very good sets, though.

From the BBG-24, you'd be getting a Girago and Balro Chrome Wheel, a 230 track, a T125 track and a GCF bottom. From the BBG-25, you'd be getting another Balro Chrome Wheel, a Wyvang Chrome Wheel, a Revizer Chrome Wheel, a Killerken Chrome Wheel, an E230 track, a 160 track and a WD bottom.
Personally I'd get the BBG-25 since it comes with Wyang which is extremely essential, you can obtain Girago by getting the Hasbro one, and you'll get Balro either way.

I think you should get BBG-25.
(Jul. 12, 2015  9:45 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2015  4:25 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: I'm wanting to pick up some Zero-G/Shogun Steel beyblades. I'm not looking to drop a lot of money and saw that some decent synchrome sets. Which would be a better pick, the BBG-25 defense and stamina synchrome set or the BBG-24 synchrome set? Or would any of the hasboro sets be better?

A lot of your potential choices would ultimately depend on what you presently own in Zero-G. Both, however are very good sets, though.

From the BBG-24, you'd be getting a Girago and Balro Chrome Wheel, a 230 track, a T125 track and a GCF bottom. From the BBG-25, you'd be getting another Balro Chrome Wheel, a Wyvang Chrome Wheel, a Revizer Chrome Wheel, a Killerken Chrome Wheel, an E230 track, a 160 track and a WD bottom.

I have no zero-g parts, so I'll guess I'll go with BBG-25 and pick a Girago along with some metal faces. I have a spare 230, and I have some parts that might outclass T125. Thanks for the help guys
(Jul. 12, 2015  7:09 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: I have no zero-g parts, so I'll guess I'll go with BBG-25 and pick a Girago along with some metal faces. I have a spare 230, and I have some parts that might outclass T125. Thanks for the help guys

If you have no other Zero-G parts, make sure you pick up a Dark Knight/Ronin Dragooon as well. It's pretty much a mandatory purchase for all three MFB formats lol.
I'm looking to buy this item:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121613255112?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT
however, inside the box, when i open up each beyblade, will they all have idividual boxes? or just in plastic? Also, whats the value of an unopened still wrapped blade even if it doesnt have the box? is its value no different than one opened?
(Jul. 18, 2015  4:16 PM)daltont456 Wrote: I'm looking to buy this item:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121613255112?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT
however, inside the box, when i open up each beyblade, will they all have idividual boxes? or just in plastic? Also, whats the value of an unopened still wrapped blade even if it doesnt have the box? is its value no different than one opened?

I don't think it comes with the boxes, if anything it'll be in a clear packet or plain grey box like with a few of the other sets. Ask the seller for a definitive answer.

The value would be slightly less if it was NIP rather than NIB, although SonoKong's value is usually less than Takara anyway.
(Jul. 19, 2015  4:25 AM)daltont456 Wrote: Is this legit?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-US

Yes, it is. The bottom right corner is the Takara logo.

Legitimacy questions belong here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
I've also found a Dragoon MS from hasbro new in box never opened it was 350... But he accepted an offer 115? Is this a fair price?
(Jul. 21, 2015  2:43 AM)daltont456 Wrote: I've also found a Dragoon MS from hasbro new in box never opened it was 350... But he accepted an offer 115? Is this a fair price?

it's a good price.
Is trading Basalt Kerbecs R145WB for an l/r launcher , rock aries , thermal pisces worth it?
Maybe the L/R launcher is okay but Kerbecs, R145 and Basalt in some cases are good parts, Rock Aries nor Pisces has any; except maybe the Pisces clear wheel, so I don't think it's really worth the trade.
What are the cheapest and also fastest shipped options for the BB Burst B-08 Start Dash Set? Shipping I'm looking for should be around one week or less.
(Jul. 30, 2015  4:26 PM)Barreto Wrote: What are the cheapest and also fastest shipped options for the BB Burst B-08 Start Dash Set? Shipping I'm looking for should be around one week or less.

I would go with either taka.ohno or OkinawamTS, since you can contact them personally and ask them for the fastest shipping.
So apparently i have 6.5$ ( P300) and my friend is offering me two original beys for $6.5
What can be the best bey that i can get? (since my mum won't give me some beyblade again because im a spoiled brat)

P.S by original i mean Takara Tomy
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:53 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: What ones does he have?
Just give me what is the best bey to buy :v Because he didn't tell me specifically what his beys are.
I dunno. That's a tough question. There are so many. I guess if I had to play with and have just two beys then I would want duo Uranus and flash sagittario. Or diablo nemesis and blitz unicorno. I would definitely get one attack and one defense. That way you can play by yourself and try to knock the defense one out
(Aug. 04, 2015  8:55 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I dunno. That's a tough question. There are so many. I guess if I had to play with and have just two beys then I would want duo Uranus and flash sagittario. Or diablo nemesis and blitz unicorno. I would definitely get one attack and one defense. That way you can play by yourself and try to knock the defense one out
Yeah i was thinking of duo uranus and flash sagittario thanks bro.
sadly he doesnt have any mfb beys anymore zero g only
Wyvang wyvang then if he has those, just look on the standard top tier combos thread