[Portugal] Universal Portugal Bladers

if I had the MFB Attack Stadium was an official tournament of the WBO, but so have the burning Firestrike therefore not followed the tournament rules WBO
We're back everyone .
Another tournament is being organized in Porto at the Parque da Cidade .
Beyblade Summer Bash .
Me and Tixblader are the organizers .
please appear in the tournament!
if they wanted to participate in the tournament from the port, send email to tiagosalsichasnobre@hotmail.com
I will go with Vamasco to the tournament Grin !
I also go to the tournament!
Nice , thank you !
Can I go to the tournament?
It is in the city park is not it?
What time?
Of course you can go to the tournament !
It's in Porto , at the Parque da Cidade 15:10 .
And the fee is 3.5€ .
I go to tournament in Parque Cidade my nick is crazyfog
I go to tournament in Parque Cidade my nick is joao ribeiro
eu vou ao torneio do porto dia 20
eu vou ao torneio do porto o meu nick é pedrosf
I go to tournament in Parque Cidade my nick is pedrosf
So, this topic is really off.

I'm a new blader from Portugal.
hey, portuguese bladers!!! i believe this winter would be perfect for a tournament in lisbon! ill set up as much as i can so pls reply if you can help organize it/participate in it
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:02 PM)Ricko Wrote: This Thread is for all Portugal Bladers we can talk here and maybe try to organize all together an Event Proposal! Now i see that our country have more bladers day after day! Beyblades in our stores are now sold out! and more Portugal Bladers had come to WBO!

So all Portuguese feel free to talk about Beyblade here and make some good proposals like a friends tournament.. i hope with this thread people friends be made and some future tournaments come!

For Kai-v and others Moderators: i know we have a topic like this for Portugal but the guy off that topic kind of leave and ALSO his Topic was just for oeiras(oeiras is not even a city is a small place in the city of Lisbon) i want to ask you to not close this one because i´m planning on making this alive as you know i spend very hours off my day on WBO and the guy of the other thread leave..  so please let this thread alive.. i know that it´s a matter of time to have Portuguese posting here..

Portugal needs it!

Thank you very much!

I know it's been long since you brought this up but I just signed up in WBO and I am still trying to learn how to work with this but thanks for making this thread, I also am from Portugal and I thought that everyone forgot that Portugal too has a lot of bladers, I'm from Porto and it's really rare for me to meet bladers here, actually... I didn't met any and that makes me feel kind of lonely but I hope to meet someone one day! Anyway, a tournament in Portugal would sound really good since there hasn't been any lately...
(May. 26, 2017  9:54 PM)Débora Ribeiro Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:02 PM)Ricko Wrote: Este Tópico é para todos os Bladers de Portugal, podemos falar aqui e talvez tentar organizar todos juntos uma Proposta de Evento! Agora vejo que nosso país tem mais bladers dia após dia! Os Beyblades em nossas lojas já estão esgotados! e mais Portugal Bladers vieram para a WBO!

Por isso todos os portugueses sintam-se à vontade para falar sobre Beyblade aqui e fazer algumas boas propostas como um torneio de amigos.

Para Kai-v e outros Moderadores: eu sei que temos um tópico como este para Portugal mas o cara fora desse tópico meio que saiu e TAMBÉM o tópico dele era só para oeiras(oeiras nem é uma cidade é um lugar pequeno na cidade de Lisbon) eu quero pedir que você não feche este porque eu estou planejando fazer isso vivo como você sabe que eu passo muitas horas do meu dia na WBO e o cara do outro tópico sai .. então por favor deixe este tópico vivo. .sei que é uma questão de tempo ter português postando aqui..

Portugal precisa disso!

Muito obrigado!

Eu sei que faz muito tempo que você trouxe isso, mas acabei de me inscrever no WBO e ainda estou tentando aprender a trabalhar com isso, mas obrigado por criar este tópico, também sou de Portugal e pensei que todos esqueceram que Portugal também tem muitos bladers, sou do Porto e é muito raro eu encontrar bladers aqui, na verdade... Não conheci nenhum e isso faz-me sentir um pouco solitário mas espero conhecer alguém um dia! De qualquer forma, um torneio em Portugal soaria muito bem, já que não tem havido nenhum ultimamente...
Boa noite a todos de Portugal. 
Eu gosto muito de Beyblade, já assisto desde a primeira temporada de Burst começar a dar no canal Biggs (que nostalgia kkk) e gostaria muito de saber se ainda organizam encontros de Beyblade.
Obrigado.

Já agora, visitem o meu canal do YouTube Blader Peter.
Hey guys. A small group of us here in the Porto area have been getting back into Beyblade with the release of X, and were considering organizing some small tournaments. I have a space that could potentially be used, depending on scheduling, but I wanted to put this here to see if anyone else is interested!
(Oct. 15, 2023  10:02 PM)SRamos Wrote: Hey guys. A small group of us here in the Porto area have been getting back into Beyblade with the release of X, and were considering organizing some small tournaments. I have a space that could potentially be used, depending on scheduling, but I wanted to put this here to see if anyone else is interested!

Hey, im from Setúbal, but im interested, maybe i can take the train when there are tournamens, is the group still up?
(Jan. 16, 2024  12:01 PM)Epsilonone Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2023  10:02 PM)SRamos Wrote: Hey guys. A small group of us here in the Porto area have been getting back into Beyblade with the release of X, and were considering organizing some small tournaments. I have a space that could potentially be used, depending on scheduling, but I wanted to put this here to see if anyone else is interested!

Hey, im from Setúbal, but im interested, maybe i can take the train when there are tournamens, is the group still up?

Hi im from setubal area too, last weekend we had a tournament in lisbon