Pokemon Black/White

That's honestly ugly. They should'n't be stretching sprites like that.
(Apr. 10, 2010  8:30 PM)NAP Wrote: Wow, you just took that entire post to tell me "you don't know".
Thanks!

What I am saying is that they WILL add something new to change the metagame but I don't know WHAT it is.
They should seriously just wait to bring it out on the 3DS.

Its looking pretty nice, but I can imagine it to end up being a fail like D/P/Pl. Not to keep on the Pokemon that have been released, I hope Nintendo put some more thought into designs.
Neeek, i must disagree, more peope have normal DS. it will sell better on the regualar ds
(Apr. 11, 2010  3:35 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: What I am saying is that they WILL add something new to change the metagame but I don't know WHAT it is.

great prediction sherlock
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:44 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: Neeek, i must disagree, more peope have normal DS. it will sell better on the regualar ds

But isn't the 3DS a completely new system? That's like saying they should bring out games on the PS2 because more people own that than the PS3. Just because it has 'DS' in the name it shouldn't be treat as the same system.

The 3DS will be out at its time of release. Either way, the sales of either the 3DS or B/W will suffer.
i am quite surprised that this isn't a 3DS launch title, as well
(Apr. 11, 2010  6:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i am quite surprised that this isn't a 3DS launch title, as well

what if it is, as in they will release this on both consoles, not just DS.

Also, I'd prefer it if they had graphics similar to that of pokemon battle revolution and X.D gale of Darkeness combined, but on the handheld console. Now that would be fun.
I can't wait, I wonder how the new pokemon will look and what kind of legendaries. I hope the storyline is good and not as boring as in Emerald.
well, the pokemon on the boxes may not be the main legendaries, i have heard that somewhere, i don't think they are going to have the main legendaries on the box, also, the director of the game said that when your playing Black or White, you will be thinking, is this really pokemon? so i can not wait!
(Apr. 11, 2010  6:09 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: well, the pokemon on the boxes may not be the main legendaries

I doubt it. Ever since Gen II, the legendaries represent the color of the game. And I doubt they'll use the starters for the cover pokemon again.
i am not saying they are going to use the starters, mesuda's blog is where i picked that up, he is the director of the pokemon games, remember, he said that when playing these games, you will be wondering if it is pokemon, so, we don't know, however, they may not put the legendaries on the cover, i am thinking maybe Zoroark, or someone else new. also, there has been some talk about a new pokemon type, light, i really hope they don't do that, reason why, i really do not want to re learn the type chart... please, no light types!
tomorow coming new updates !! i'm inpressive
I'm surprised that this isn't on the 3DS too, only because the whole of this game appears to be shot in a different angle, making it look more 3D anyway.

Also, they may use the starters for the box cover (as they did with fire red/leaf green), but that would be near pointless, mainly because it is very unlikely the starters will be dark and normal types or not the base fire/grass/water.
(Apr. 11, 2010  6:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i am quite surprised that this isn't a 3DS launch title, as well

No one's right hand ever talks to its left hand.
crystal clear screen shots are now on serebii
(Apr. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)Taru Wrote: Nintendo doesn't seem like its ever going to give up on pokemon oh well hopefully these 2 will be better than diamond,pearl,and platinum. lol pokemon brown > http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-cont...ds-box.jpg

I don't think Nintendo would ever give up such a successful game, I wouldn't be suprised if they had over 1000 Pokemon in 10 years time. And Pokemon Brown is epic xD LOL
Let's hope for a Dark/Psychic/Fighting trio.
Once again, Serebii gotten hold of new infomation. It seems that you can use a similar method to transfer pokemon from D/P/P and HG/SS to B/W like how they did with R/S/E and FR/LG to D/P/P and HG/SS
now, don't go nuts yet, but i have heard there may be a knew way to travel other than bike in this game, I have heard that, don't believe it yet though... it is not confirmed...
(Apr. 17, 2010  6:14 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: now, don't go nuts yet, but i have heard there may be a knew way to travel other than bike in this game, I have heard that, don't believe it yet though... it is not confirmed...

Maybe you can control the Pokemon when you use stuff like FL =D that would be cool. And what other modes of transport would there be? I mean you can run/walk, cycle, fly using HM FLY, surf on the water with HM Surf. There isnt going to be a lot of new ways to travel if they do introdude new ways to travel. But overall it sounds like an interesting idea!
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:02 PM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: Maybe you can control the Pokemon when you use stuff like FL =D that would be cool. And what other modes of transport would there be? I mean you can run/walk, cycle, fly using HM FLY, surf on the water with HM Surf. There isnt going to be a lot of new ways to travel if they do introdude new ways to travel. But overall it sounds like an interesting idea!
I see where you are going with that, however, they may be getting rid of the bike, thats what i mean by new means of transportation.
Introducing a new gameplay aspect wouldn't necessarily lead to the loss of previous ones...
if they replace the bike, it will introduce a whole new world of pokemon, remember, Masuda said while playing black and white, you will think to yourself, is this really pokemon?
Pokemon Sunday showed some video, basically walking through town.
In the City with the giant building in the center, the building rotates as you walk around it. (So you can see it in a full 360 view)

I have to admit it's a pretty cool effect.

And it wasn't until the hosts pointed it out (I guess since it's not a huge deal)that I realized, but in battle, you see the full back of your Pokemon (Gen 1-4 had it where you only saw part of the Pokemon, B/W will have full view)