Thread Rating:
  • 40 Votes - 4.2 Average

Pokemon Black/White
Crimson

LOVE IS OVER!
BeyRank: #97 (1,328)
Royal FaceEscolpio FaceRose Gold FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceBull FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceGill FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceDranzer Flame FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceGill FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days V

(Apr 10 2010 08:30 PM)NAP Wrote:  Wow, you just took that entire post to tell me "you don't know".
Thanks!

When dealing with Felgrand, you'll get used to that kind of thing.

[Image: CatherineSig.png]
Apr 10 2010 08:39 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(Apr 10 2010 08:39 PM)Crimson Wrote:  When dealing with Felgrand, you'll get used to that kind of thing.

came to post this lol

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Apr 10 2010 08:44 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
castleoblivion

Dragonite is epic
(This post was last modified: Apr 10 2010 09:07 PM by castleoblivion.)
in 2 hours, pokemon sunday will air showing some surprise info about pokemon black and white!!!!!!! So check Serebii around 6:00 est

Ask Me bout my Avatar!

[Image: bidoof.png]
Apr 10 2010 09:06 PM
NAP

-Shika-
Antique FacePeridot Face

(Apr 10 2010 09:06 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:  in 2 hours, pokemon sunday will air showing some surprise info about pokemon black and white!!!!!!! So check Serebii around 6:00 est

I don't think so. Pkmn Sunday runs from 7:30am to 8:30am JST, so serebii should have the information up around 7:30pm EST.
Apr 10 2010 09:13 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
castleoblivion

Dragonite is epic

(Apr 10 2010 09:13 PM)NAP Wrote:  I don't think so. Pkmn Sunday runs from 7:30am to 8:30am JST, so serebii should have the information up around 7:30pm EST.
oh, you are right, i can't wait for it though, they may be talking about the new starters and most likely are going to find out the region name for the 5th gen...

Ask Me bout my Avatar!

Apr 10 2010 09:14 PM
NAP

-Shika-
Antique FacePeridot Face

(Apr 10 2010 09:14 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:  oh, you are right, i can't wait for it though, they may be talking about the new starters and most likely are going to find out the region name for the 5th gen...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not going to reveal any new pokemon today. Just features of the next generation. I doubt that they'll expand, if any, on the Coro Coro scans that were leaked earlier this morning.
Apr 10 2010 09:46 PM
castleoblivion

Dragonite is epic

oh, they have to reveal something, it will shed more light on the games[/align]

Ask Me bout my Avatar!

Apr 10 2010 10:06 PM
NAP

-Shika-
Antique FacePeridot Face

Hah, so on Pokemon Sunday (watched it live), at the very end, all they did was announce the titles. Tongue_out Told ya.
More "news" including gameplay video to come next week.
Apr 11 2010 12:29 AM

that was it.........ok thats k..........(cries in corner)

[insert signature here]
Apr 11 2010 12:40 AM
metal fight

Blader's soul!

(Apr 10 2010 08:04 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:  i can't wait, the starter info should be on serebii in 4 hours roughly, pokemon sunday. also, this picture shows zoroark using dark pulse on zorua
[Image: CoroCoro_BW1.jpg]

Wow i must dreaming pokemon has gone to the ultimate level lol cool BD

[Image: metalfight_Signature.jpg]
Apr 11 2010 01:21 AM
To

Bieber SMASH
BeyRank: #494 (1,124)
Antique FaceDJ FaceFace of DaysSagittario FaceDragoon FaceEmerald FaceEscolpio FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBull FaceWolf Face

That's honestly ugly. They should'n't be stretching sprites like that.

Apr 11 2010 01:47 AM
フェルグラント

Ore Wa FeluGurando

(Apr 10 2010 08:30 PM)NAP Wrote:  Wow, you just took that entire post to tell me "you don't know".
Thanks!

What I am saying is that they WILL add something new to change the metagame but I don't know WHAT it is.
Apr 11 2010 03:35 AM
Neeek

[SOLIDARITY]
Pisces FaceRoyal FaceAmber FaceAntique Face

They should seriously just wait to bring it out on the 3DS.

Its looking pretty nice, but I can imagine it to end up being a fail like D/P/Pl. Not to keep on the Pokemon that have been released, I hope Nintendo put some more thought into designs.

Apr 11 2010 04:11 AM
castleoblivion

Dragonite is epic

Neeek, i must disagree, more peope have normal DS. it will sell better on the regualar ds

Ask Me bout my Avatar!

Apr 11 2010 04:44 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(Apr 11 2010 03:35 AM)フェルグラント Wrote:  What I am saying is that they WILL add something new to change the metagame but I don't know WHAT it is.

great prediction sherlock

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Apr 11 2010 04:55 AM
Neeek

[SOLIDARITY]
Pisces FaceRoyal FaceAmber FaceAntique Face

(Apr 11 2010 04:44 AM)castleoblivion Wrote:  Neeek, i must disagree, more peope have normal DS. it will sell better on the regualar ds

But isn't the 3DS a completely new system? That's like saying they should bring out games on the PS2 because more people own that than the PS3. Just because it has 'DS' in the name it shouldn't be treat as the same system.

The 3DS will be out at its time of release. Either way, the sales of either the 3DS or B/W will suffer.

Apr 11 2010 05:18 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

i am quite surprised that this isn't a 3DS launch title, as well

Apr 11 2010 06:02 AM
Cyber Kerberous

...and back again
BeyRank: #55 (1,399)
Face of DaysRose Gold FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnubis FaceDJ FaceFace of Days II
(This post was last modified: Apr 11 2010 09:48 AM by Cyber Kerberous.)
(Apr 11 2010 06:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:  i am quite surprised that this isn't a 3DS launch title, as well

what if it is, as in they will release this on both consoles, not just DS.

Also, I'd prefer it if they had graphics similar to that of pokemon battle revolution and X.D gale of Darkeness combined, but on the handheld console. Now that would be fun.

Proud member of DualDestroyers

[Image: 33vk95w.jpg]
[Image: anubisfacegloss.png]
((§)) I WAS 6th in the UK/ 15th Worldwide ((§))
Apr 11 2010 09:47 AM

I can't wait, I wonder how the new pokemon will look and what kind of legendaries. I hope the storyline is good and not as boring as in Emerald.
Apr 11 2010 05:41 PM
castleoblivion

Dragonite is epic
(This post was last modified: Apr 11 2010 07:29 PM by castleoblivion.)
well, the pokemon on the boxes may not be the main legendaries, i have heard that somewhere, i don't think they are going to have the main legendaries on the box, also, the director of the game said that when your playing Black or White, you will be thinking, is this really pokemon? so i can not wait!

Ask Me bout my Avatar!

Apr 11 2010 06:09 PM