Pokemon Black/White

new pictures of the game

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Wow, i love thos pictures, however, we don't have all that long to wait before it is all over youtube, it is coming out in japan this fall so...YEAH!!!!! Also, i reall hope they put out some pics of the new pokemon to.
naming two games "black and white" isn't politically incorrect and if you think it is, please shut up and seclude yourself from the rest of the world
took the words right out of mah mouth btw the game's 3d aspect really makes things different but the game still has the same feeling as all pokemon rpgs which is a good thing
Those screenshots look nasty. Maybe they should've done this game on the 3DS.
SPOILLLER !!! SPOILER SPOILLLER !!! SPOILER SPOILLLER !!! SPOILER
I've SCAN
[Image: ugfm46iikvzyiprk.jpg][/url][/img]

[Image: j4wb7buyjq09ncjp.jpg][/url][/img]
It was already written that they released pictures. Twice. And on Serebii, the website the two posts were talking about, has those pics and a few more. There was no need for those pics.
Loving the 3D so much.

Girl trainer looks better then Lyra (HG/SS female)
i can't wait, the starter info should be on serebii in 4 hours roughly, pokemon sunday. also, this picture shows zoroark using dark pulse on zorua
[Image: CoroCoro_BW1.jpg]
Castleoblivion
(Apr. 10, 2010  7:50 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: It was already written that they released pictures. Twice. And on Serebii, the website the two posts were talking about, has those pics and a few more. There was no need for those pics.
I hope that are better than Heart Gold and Soul Silver *-*
(Apr. 10, 2010  8:23 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Well, Nintendo always add something new every generation change.

Gen 1 -> Gen 2: Dark and Steel types added

Gen 2 -> Gen 3: Abilities, move accuracy and IV added, EV stat system changed

Gen 3 -> Gen 4: Physical and Special damage split

But we still don't what will be added for Gen 4 -> Gen 5

Just wait and see

Wow, you just took that entire post to tell me "you don't know".
Thanks!
(Apr. 10, 2010  8:30 PM)NAP Wrote: Wow, you just took that entire post to tell me "you don't know".
Thanks!

When dealing with Felgrand, you'll get used to that kind of thing.
(Apr. 10, 2010  8:39 PM)Crimson Wrote: When dealing with Felgrand, you'll get used to that kind of thing.

came to post this lol
in 2 hours, pokemon sunday will air showing some surprise info about pokemon black and white!!!!!!! So check Serebii around 6:00 est
(Apr. 10, 2010  9:06 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: in 2 hours, pokemon sunday will air showing some surprise info about pokemon black and white!!!!!!! So check Serebii around 6:00 est

I don't think so. Pkmn Sunday runs from 7:30am to 8:30am JST, so serebii should have the information up around 7:30pm EST.
(Apr. 10, 2010  9:13 PM)NAP Wrote: I don't think so. Pkmn Sunday runs from 7:30am to 8:30am JST, so serebii should have the information up around 7:30pm EST.
oh, you are right, i can't wait for it though, they may be talking about the new starters and most likely are going to find out the region name for the 5th gen...
(Apr. 10, 2010  9:14 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: oh, you are right, i can't wait for it though, they may be talking about the new starters and most likely are going to find out the region name for the 5th gen...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not going to reveal any new pokemon today. Just features of the next generation. I doubt that they'll expand, if any, on the Coro Coro scans that were leaked earlier this morning.
oh, they have to reveal something, it will shed more light on the games[/align]
Hah, so on Pokemon Sunday (watched it live), at the very end, all they did was announce the titles. Tongue_out Told ya.
More "news" including gameplay video to come next week.
that was it.........ok thats k..........(cries in corner)
(Apr. 10, 2010  8:04 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: i can't wait, the starter info should be on serebii in 4 hours roughly, pokemon sunday. also, this picture shows zoroark using dark pulse on zorua
[Image: CoroCoro_BW1.jpg]

Wow i must dreaming pokemon has gone to the ultimate level lol cool BD