Pokemon Black/White

(Apr. 19, 2010  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://serebii.net/ranger3/wifi.shtml

this game is infinitely better looking than black/white
if only ranger played infinitely better than the rpg roflmao

the starters are fire water and grass nuff said btw i want a water/electric, grass/psyshic, and fire/ice those would be so awsome too bad there probably not going to happen though
(Apr. 19, 2010  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://serebii.net/ranger3/wifi.shtml

this game is infinitely better looking than black/white

Torozei looks better than all Pokemon Carp-gers put together.
(Apr. 19, 2010  11:49 PM)FOOF! Wrote: if only ranger played infinitely better than the rpg roflmao

Aside from Snap, Ranger is the best Pokemon spinoff. Serious

I love the Ranger games.
its not like i dont like ranger its just that my hand gets tired of drawing circles XD

snap ftw
(Apr. 19, 2010  10:48 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Sorry, i am just trying to prove a point... also, I really want a dragon fighting type some where in the new pokedex. Then, it would be cool, if the fire starter was a dragon/fire, if you haven't already guessed, i love dragon types, and i hope Black and white have a bunch of new ones...

other unwritten laws of pokemon:

pokemon can't hold items
day and night don't exist
you can't breed pokemon
pokemon don't have natures
pokemon don't have genders unless they're nidoran

oh wait all of these things changed. when i was playing pokemon blue you were learning how to talk
(and again i reiterate: i fully expect the starters will still be fire, water, and grass. i am saying there's no good reason for it to be kept this way)
(Apr. 20, 2010  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: (and again i reiterate: i fully expect the starters will still be fire, water, and grass. i am saying there's no good reason for it to be kept this way)
i expect them to be too. but im just saying that things may change, i mean we dont know at all.
there could probably be som pretty upset people if the starters changed, me being one...
(Apr. 20, 2010  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: other unwritten laws of pokemon:

pokemon can't hold items
day and night don't exist
you can't breed pokemon
pokemon don't have natures
pokemon don't have genders unless they're nidoran

oh wait all of these things changed. when i was playing pokemon blue you were learning how to talk
oh, while you played blue, i had yellow, red and blue came out around when i was 4, so, i grew up with yellow, however, those are not laws, thpse are just changes to improve the games(messing with the starter types is unnecessary)
(Apr. 20, 2010  12:54 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: there could probably be som pretty upset people if the starters changed, me being one...

oh, while you played blue, i had yellow, red and blue came out around when i was 4, so, i grew up with yellow, however, those are not laws, thpse are just changes to improve the games(messing with the starter types is unnecessary)

yeah, i had yellow too Lips_sealed
(Apr. 20, 2010  12:54 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: there could probably be som pretty upset people if the starters changed, me being one...

Calm down and let this drop... You've been going around spouting the same carp for the past week. Changes are to be expected and your incessant complaints are becoming unbearable.
(Apr. 20, 2010  2:45 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Changes are to be expected

qft
Personally, I wouldn't mind if the starters were different and they mixed things up a little. I liked what they did in D/P/P in which the starters evolved into 'unusual' types (Water+Steel, Fire+Fighting, etc.), so maybe we will see some of that occuring.
One thing I have noticed in the screenshots is that the character appears NOT to have a pokemon walking behind her as in HGSS. Could it be optional to have it out of the pokeball or are we seeing a reversion to the older games.
(Apr. 20, 2010  2:45 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Calm down and let this drop... You've been going around spouting the same carp for the past week. Changes are to be expected and your incessant complaints are becoming unbearable.
First, i just actually say the word carp, also, i am just saying the starters won't change drastically, i know changes are going to happen, but the base starter types will remain the same.
(Apr. 20, 2010  7:05 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Personally, I wouldn't mind if the starters were different and they mixed things up a little. I liked what they did in D/P/P in which the starters evolved into 'unusual' types (Water+Steel, Fire+Fighting, etc.), so maybe we will see some of that occuring.
One thing I have noticed in the screenshots is that the character appears NOT to have a pokemon walking behind her as in HGSS. Could it be optional to have it out of the pokeball or are we seeing a reversion to the older games.
I agree with this, i am hoping that they make one of the starters grass ghost, one fire steel, and one water ice.
(Apr. 19, 2010  11:49 PM)FOOF! Wrote: if only ranger played infinitely better than the rpg roflmao

the starters are fire water and grass nuff said btw i want a water/electric, grass/psyshic, and fire/ice those would be so awsome too bad there probably not going to happen though
i like those types for the starters, i really want to see an ice fire type
(Apr. 20, 2010  9:09 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: First, i just actually say the word carp, also, i am just saying the starters won't change drastically, i know changes are going to happen, but the base starter types will remain the same.

do you have evidence of this? or are you just making assumptions?
It is the most likly and is probaby going to happen, however, i am expecting some interesting combinations of water, fire, and grass, i really want the water starter either ice water, or water grass.
Before diamond and pearl starters were revealed, there were rumors that the starters would be Fighting, Dark and Psychic. Keeping the "Rock-Paper-Scissors" typing between the 3 but still bringing something new to the table.

They should totally do dual-type starters.
Fire-Psychic
Water-Fighting
Grass-Dark

Then theres an advantage and disadvantage for each Starter when fighting another one.
(Apr. 20, 2010  10:14 PM)Crimson Wrote: Before diamond and pearl starters were revealed, there were rumors that the starters would be Fighting, Dark and Psychic. Keeping the "Rock-Paper-Scissors" typing between the 3 but still bringing something new to the table.

They should totally do dual-type starters.
Fire-Psychic
Water-Fighting
Grass-Dark

Then theres an advantage and disadvantage for each Starter when fighting another one.
yes, amen!!!!! i would love this yes!!!!!! that i can agree with
Lolno. Dual first stage starters? Yeah, that will TOTALLY happen, guys.
(Apr. 21, 2010  1:22 AM)NAP Wrote: Lolno. Dual first stage starters? Yeah, that will TOTALLY happen, guys.
No, what we mean is, they evolve into the types crimson mentioned, they don't start like that.
(Apr. 19, 2010  10:48 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: if the fire starter was a dragon/fire

Try Charizard. No, it's not the first form, and it's not even Dragon type, but it's a dragon and can learn Dragon moves like Swords Dance and DragonBreath (And/or DragonRage). Lance even uses one. The Dragon trainer.
(Apr. 21, 2010  1:59 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Try Charizard. No, it's not the first form, and it's not even Dragon type, but it's a dragon and can learn Dragon moves like Swords Dance and DragonBreath (And/or DragonRage). Lance even uses one. The Dragon trainer.
Well, i can agree with you there, however i would like to see one that is actually fire/dragon, i don't want it to just look like a dragon, oh, an by the way, lots of pokemon can learn a dragon move or two, like sceptile, also, swords dance is a common normal type move tons of people can learn
The footage from Pokemon Sunday looked like what I expected. They should've just waited for the 3DS. Although I can see them pulling a Twilight Princess and doing a port as a launch title for the 3DS (although it's gonna look really ugly if this is the base).
(Apr. 21, 2010  2:22 AM)To Wrote: The footage from Pokemon Sunday looked like what I expected. They should've just waited for the 3DS. Although I can see them pulling a Twilight Princess and doing a port as a launch title for the 3DS (although it's gonna look really ugly if this is the base).
Nintendo will make more money if it is on regular ds. Why? because more people have that, and when the 3ds comes out, more people will still have the regular ds and ds lite and not as many people will have the 3ds.
(Apr. 21, 2010  2:28 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: Nintendo will make more money if it is on regular ds. Why? because more people have that, and when the 3ds comes out, more people will still have the regular ds and ds lite and not as many people will have the 3ds.

Making a great Pokemon game that finally builds on the fundamentals of what was always there would make people buy a 3DS.