Pokémon Black and White 2

I got the Fear Rattata and Fear Aron and they sweep like crazy, a few days ago I swept a Lvl.100 Arceus with the Fear Aron, anyway, is there any confirmation of new pokemon?
If there was, it would've been posted. For now, we only know of White Kyurem and Black Kyurem.
Which are terrible names. I'm angry at Game Freak, I was hoping for a S/R/E remake.
Hopefully if they make a Black and White 3, it would be cool if you can explore both Hoenn and Unova.
By the time they made a THIRD, all their customers would be gone. I'm betting Gamefreak will be a bit more cautious after B/W 2.
That's a matter of opinion. I don't like it, because two same games in a row is just....annoying.
(Mar. 04, 2012  7:03 PM)Titi Wrote: By the time they made a THIRD, all their customers would be gone. I'm betting Gamefreak will be a bit more cautious after B/W 2.

No, that is incorrect.
This will still most likely be a TOP seller, and quite possibly the best selling game on the DS this year. Why? Gamefreak has reputation, as does its frachise, Pokemon. People buy it JUST because it's Pokemon. It's a direct sequel (or a prequel, not known atm) game as well, not a spinoff.

This will sell like hotcakes, Gamefreak has really no reason to be cautious.
They can just make something, throw it out there, slap a Pokemon logo on it, and BAM it's a hit.

I'm partially excited for it still.. Not sure yet though if I'm goign to get it upon release or not. There better be some significant changes to the game and added content, otherwise, I think I may pass.
Well, I think some people won't be happy they just did 2 of the same region in a row. This isn't even like Emerald or Platinum!
They better have new legendaries.
(Mar. 04, 2012  11:02 PM)Titi Wrote: Well, I think some people won't be happy they just did 2 of the same region in a row. This isn't even like Emerald or Platinum!

Obviously some people won't be happy.
You can release a game, and person 1 may like it. Person 2 may not. Opinions differ.

There will most likely be added content, just like there has in the past. You're acting like they're throwing in 2 new Pokemon, and that's it.
That's not what I'm saying at all. Unova was a bad region, and to do it again was not the best idea, though they did it with all the other games (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum) Hopefully, they'll change it around more than those said before. It's a story continuation, so maybe it's going to shake things up, but with the same starters. I don't really like the anti-climactic names, they more resemble Reshiram and Zekrom the Kyurem. I hope I'm not the only one. Rai, don't get mean on me.
This is the first leaked scan from CoroCoro in Japan. It reveals the box artwork for the games.

Here are the links for pre-ordering the Japanese versions of the games.

Black 2: http://www.play-asia.com/Pokemon_Black_2...-4k9k.html

White 2: http://www.play-asia.com/Pokemon_White_2...-4k9j.html

These have DSi features, so it looks like I'm gonna have to buy a used DS Lite from GameStop for me to play Black 2.
It's confirmed through the scans that these games are a direct continuation of the end of Black and White. Which means, an entirely new and different story and new features.
Yo Harkins, at least give credit to whoever you got the info from instead of simply C+P'ing it here.

Anyways, I love that box art, especially Black 2. I'm still getting White 2 though haha.
cool, direct story continuation, so it might have the rare option of alowing you to copy your progress from the last game to this game, or it's just going to start like every other pokemon game and it shows the story of another trainer starting their adventure and running into N. i love the box art, deffernatly getting black 2 this time, dispite me haveing white.
Wow, disappointing to see that White Kyurem hasn't made an improvement yet. :\

But, i think I'll still get both, to see the differences and try out new Pokemon's I've never tried on my team.

The box-art for Black Kyurem looks absolutely stunning. The Blue and Black blend in very well. .
I just hope Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are actually better than the original.
I am honestly (somewhat) glad about a continuation of the story.
Maybe for once it will explain what happens after the hero/heroine become the champion. And N?
Pretty sure this will also explain what happened to him as well. I'm kind of hoping for improved graphics (namely the sprites) given moving ones are AMAZING as it is, they were still a bit pixel-ish.
I like the pixelated style that Pokemon has! But I absolutely agree with everything else you said!
If they could improve with anything with the sprites, I think it should be the battle animations.

It's cool that the Pokemon are finally moving but it would be outstandingly amazing if they could get extra animations for when they use attacks.

But I could see the problem with that: They would have to make attacking animations for 649 PKMN + 8 formes (Shaymin,Rotom's,Kyurem, and Giratina) which is a lot of work and programming.
maybe we will be able to fuse pokemon in game,that would be cool right?
Well, based on the beginning of one of the 15th Pokemon movie trailers, we see Kyurem next to what appears to be statues of the legendary dragons of Unova when Kyurem abbsorbs energy from one of them but not combining the 2 together, thus we most likely will see new forms instead of fusions.
i was kinda expecting the remakes of hoenn and sinnoh before unova but i am looking foreward to any pokemon games coming out soon. The fusion of both reshiram/kiurem and zekrom/kiurem are starting to lead me too a substory nintendo may include on the backround of unova and/or more fused pokemon
(Mar. 15, 2012  5:22 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Well, based on the beginning of one of the 15th Pokemon movie trailers, we see Kyurem next to what appears to be statues of the legendary dragons of Unova when Kyurem abbsorbs energy from one of them but not combining the 2 together, thus we most likely will see new forms instead of fusions.

Mind you, it is somewhat rare for Pokemon to emulate their movies. Of course, there are exceptions, however. Personally, I think that they are new forms, but the fusion idea shouldn't be thrown out yet.