Pokémon Wi-Fi

I was gonna do one on computer graphics (which was one of the categories) but mrs.busch said no but liked the idea of computers so she wanted me to come up with something else.

I need a problem/problem statement, hypothesis, and how i plan on going about testing it
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:41 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:40 AM)To Wrote: And lol I doubt it's my router, Skype on PSP works fine from the same spot.

Didn't you say you dropped/broke your DS? Could that have anything at all to do with it?

Could be.

(Sep. 29, 2008  3:44 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I was gonna do one on computer graphics (which was one of the categories) but mrs.busch said no but liked the idea of computers so she wanted me to come up with something else.

I need a problem/problem statement, hypothesis, and how i plan on going about testing it

How about how computers have changed our everyday lives?
any 1 wanna battle? my fc is 4038 8848 0473
I'm in, just drop me a message here.

Not sure if you guys are familiar with the standard rules so I will list my rules here:

No Ubers (Mew, Wobuffett etc)
Species Clause
LVL 100 Double
Sleep Clause
Self KO Clause

My FC is: 0430-5013-6151
My name is: Sam
ADD ME i added u,n i didnt understand anything from ur rules
Have you two added the rest of us? lol.

Hmmmm do you guys plan on getting platinum?
ya am going to get platinum,and i want to add u but u didnt wright ur fc so plz wright it
Yes, Platinum will be getting imported from the states. Hell am I waiting for it to come out over here.

Check the link below out, out of all the Pokemon communities, this has the most comprehensive list of battle clauses. This should help you out =D.

Pokemon Battle Clauses
Anybody want a gible? Get em while theyre hot!

EDIT: For those of you who don`t have it, my FC is: 1590-5821-6181

If it is okay with you, I would like to know your names so I can put them instead of your screennames. My name is Franklyn.

EDIT 2: I just added espio and pegasis Wink
i added u wolf,n my name is hani
wolf lets play!AM ONLINE WAITING FOR U
looks like u cant play,n i gotto go,so we will meet later
Anyone wanna battle or talk? Sorry pegasis was sorta busy lol
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:11 AM)Grey Wrote: How do you invoke a two-on-two battle?

I just did "Free Double", and it was just me and To, with two of our Pokemon at once../

You can't do a 2-on-2 battle over WiFi.

Edit 1: What happend Wolf??
Uhhhh I thought you turned your ds off cuz i have 3 bars lol
I need to battle before I head to school. Anyone up for the challenge?
I had three bars my end, was probably and issue with Nintendo. This happens all the time as your not the first person I have battled with for this to happen.
Oh hmmmm ill battle from dif. locations in my house to see which works best Smile
Anyone wanna battle/voice chat
I wish Pokemon Wifi was like Mario kart DS wifi. in Mario Kart you just connect find a player and race. Pokemon should be just like that, you connect find a player with equal lvls and battle them. so simple Tongue_out
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:29 PM)Litrid Wrote: I wish Pokemon Wifi was like Mario kart DS wifi. in Mario Kart you just connect find a player and race. Pokemon should be just like that, you connect find a player with equal lvls and battle them. so simple Tongue_out

pretty sure you can do this
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:29 PM)Litrid Wrote: I wish Pokemon Wifi was like Mario kart DS wifi. in Mario Kart you just connect find a player and race. Pokemon should be just like that, you connect find a player with equal lvls and battle them. so simple Tongue_out

pretty sure you can do this

I think he means you don`t have to go through the trouble of exchanging FCs
i thought there was a random battle feature, but i've never taken it online sooo
Isn't there some tower thing in one of the earlier cities, Jubilife maybe? I know something about online and random is in that city, although it probably is GTS.

And lol Battle Revolution for Wii is pretty much just random battles online since no one I know played that game.
battle revolution is an abortion
I couldn't bring myself to sell that game. So I gave it to a friend who bought a Wii as punishment for doing so.
I got PBR, only use it to battle random people online who have hacked teams and teams full of shinies. Then I just destroy them XD.
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:51 AM)To Wrote: Isn't there some tower thing in one of the earlier cities, Jubilife maybe? I know something about online and random is in that city, although it probably is GTS.

And lol Battle Revolution for Wii is pretty much just random battles online since no one I know played that game.

GTS is in Jublife.
I really need to get a WiFi connector, or nick Dreamborn's since his isn't Mac compatible.

How exactly do you find your Wi-Fi number? I've never used Wi-Fi before XD

You also would've got a fair bit for it on Ebay XD Shoulda sold it.