Pokémon Wi-Fi

(Oct. 01, 2008  2:58 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:51 AM)To Wrote: Isn't there some tower thing in one of the earlier cities, Jubilife maybe? I know something about online and random is in that city, although it probably is GTS.

And lol Battle Revolution for Wii is pretty much just random battles online since no one I know played that game.

GTS is in Jublife.
I really need to get a WiFi connector, or nick Dreamborn's since his isn't Mac compatible.

just get a regular wireless router, it works just as well and will be more useful for a lot of things
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:56 AM)To Wrote: I couldn't bring myself to sell that game. So I gave it to a friend who bought a Wii as punishment for doing so.

I sold mine for $20 (maybe it was $25) to some kid. Eee
(Oct. 01, 2008  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  2:58 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:51 AM)To Wrote: Isn't there some tower thing in one of the earlier cities, Jubilife maybe? I know something about online and random is in that city, although it probably is GTS.

And lol Battle Revolution for Wii is pretty much just random battles online since no one I know played that game.

GTS is in Jublife.
I really need to get a WiFi connector, or nick Dreamborn's since his isn't Mac compatible.

just get a regular wireless router, it works just as well and will be more useful for a lot of things

As Brad said, a Wireless router is your better bet over a wireless connector. Those connectors cost a lot anyway...the wireless router would be more beneficial in the long run anyway.
Just be sure to read the Nintendo website for instructions on what to set your router to. My router was already set to certain security settings and my paranoid father didn't want to change the settings.

So I had to buy a Nintendo WiFi connector, which is way easy to use.
I just took all the security off and had my router setup so that computers can only connect if their MAC is registered in the router =D.
lol, no offense intended, Wolf

I would've battled if I had the time and/or the right Pokemon

Sorry!

(right now, I'm trading a Starmie for a Shiny Starly, which I've been wanting for months now)
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:35 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:29 PM)Litrid Wrote: I wish Pokemon Wifi was like Mario kart DS wifi. in Mario Kart you just connect find a player and race. Pokemon should be just like that, you connect find a player with equal lvls and battle them. so simple Tongue_out

pretty sure you can do this

I think he means you don`t have to go through the trouble of exchanging FCs

yeah thats what I ment.
Anyone have a legit Darkrai willing to trade?
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:58 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Anyone have a legit Darkrai willing to trade?

I have a legit Darkrai (technically), but no trading for you! Smile

If I can learn to clone, then maybe.

You said you have the AR, why not use that? Just input the code for the Membership Pass (and be sure to have everything you'd need to catch Darkrai before you use it). The Darkrai's still legit if you get it that way.
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:58 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Anyone have a legit Darkrai willing to trade?

I got a UK Woolworthes Event one that I'd be willing to trade..
yes, i do BUT on my 1st game it messed A LOT up so i started a new game and never used AR again
(Oct. 12, 2008  11:24 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: yes, i do BUT on my 1st game it messed A LOT up so i started a new game and never used AR again

Did you use too many codes at once, or use a code that wasn't widely-recognized?
(Oct. 12, 2008  4:24 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  11:24 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: yes, i do BUT on my 1st game it messed A LOT up so i started a new game and never used AR again

Did you use too many codes at once, or use a code that wasn't widely-recognized?

er saved in um mystery zond couldnt find my charger, DS was on red for a while....so yea
(Oct. 12, 2008  11:47 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  4:24 PM)Grey Wrote:

er saved in um mystery zond couldnt find my charger, DS was on red for a while....so yea

And you thought the AR was the problem?

:pwn:
U were able to open the menu in Mystery Zone? I thought it didn't let you(Today, It didn't let me.) But, anyway. EDIT: nevermind Tired
anyone up for a battle?
Grey i didnt want to do this, but brb
(Nov. 09, 2008  3:32 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Grey i didnt want to do this, but brb

Alright

I'm expecting a Level 100 Single Battle!

How long will you be?
I won lmao rofl
....nevermind
(Nov. 09, 2008  3:49 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I won lmao rofl
....nevermind

Lol what was that?

A biggie was that you used what you thought were a bunch of oversized and high-level Pokemon with attacks that had high power and low accuracy. Kyogre was a total waste, all it did was make it rain. :-/
LOL. i just got my carp kicked.
-WOLF- :: Your team is getting better =D.

If anybody else cares for a battle and I'm online here, just PM me =D.
Thanks Espio Grin

Where did you go? XD

Anyone up for a tourney next weekend?

First annual 2008 Beywiki DIAMOND and PEARL Championships

*Sigh* If only someone could photoshop that and make it look all cool and stuff....

I had "cup" where "championships" is, but i changed it for obvious reasons XP
I'll participate in a tournament if enough people are willing to join.