Pokémon Black and White 2

This was obvious. And according to the Pokemon JP site, the ice came to be because of an accident that happened 2 years ago, most likely during the post-game in the first BW.

I watched the trailer again and it looks like we'll be getting the cinematic cutscenes we got in BW again in the sequel Grin

Also, the people you see in the orange and black outfits are most likely policemen/guards because they have no symbols on their outfits/sprites.

After seeing the trailer a few more times, it looks like the MCs will be playing as Accelguard (from the anime) in the movie instead of actually watching the movie, which is really cool. Last thing, I'm starting to think that Homika will be the new gym leader of Castelia City instead of Burgh because it says in CoroCoro her gym is a club and there is in fact a music club in Castelia City.
Yeah, I'm burned out on this franchise again. This game looks like more of the same with a fresh coat of paint.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:49 PM)To Wrote: Yeah, I'm burned out on this franchise again. This game looks like more of the same with a fresh coat of paint.

Which means...?
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:49 PM)To Wrote: Yeah, I'm burned out on this franchise again. This game looks like more of the same with a fresh coat of paint.

The thing is though, that's what B/W needed: More, and perhaps a little paint.

Okay, it's hard to really sell it now, but were B/W initially released with "more", it would have fixed the main complaint about the longevity.
There's been three different "main" Pokemon games this generation. It's hard to get excited about another one on the same hardware at this point, and the trailer didn't do anything to make me expect better.

They look so ugly!

But on the upside, the HP Bars look sexy. Smile
Black Kyurem's sprite is ugly as .......

They still got 2 months, I hope they improve it because that's just plain gross
I believe the point of Black/White kyurem is to LOOK ugly in order to show it as an abomination of some sort think of it like a mad scientist project gone wrong. Thats how i see it.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:56 PM)To Wrote: There's been three different "main" Pokemon games this generation. It's hard to get excited about another one on the same hardware at this point, and the trailer didn't do anything to make me expect better.

It's not really a series that needs "new generation hardware" at all, though - the only thing it would gain by moving up to the 3DS is... what, gaudy graphics? Moving further away from sprites and into renders(which would be absolutely horrible)? A horrible gimmick no one ever uses at all? Moderately faster load times is about all you can really argue, since they will keep putting relatively similar amounts of content in the games. B&W was a bad game, but not because it was on the DS.

(Apr. 14, 2012  9:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I believe the point of Black/White kyurem is to LOOK ugly in order to show it as an abomination of some sort think of it like a mad scientist project gone wrong. Thats how i see it.

Mewtwo was a mad scientist's experiment gone wrong without looking horrible. The problem happened when they tried to get fancy. Pokémon's best designs are the ones that kept it relatively simple. Kyurem was awful to begin with, though, so it's difficult to imagine a world where it's fusing with something and not looking just as bad.
well when i say mad scientist I mean it went wrong, the designs look OK to me still gonna get this game...wonder what the shiny sprites look like
Hopefully they'll have some way to have both Legendaries be obtained in both games.
Courtesy of Filb.de and ZephyrSonic, here's the intro to Black 2 and 5 minutes of gameplay footage.

What can be maken out of the footage
* The rival has a little sister
* You battle the rival at the lookout
* On the lookout, you can actually see frozen parts of Unova in the distance
* Sprites for trainers not only move now in battles, but they also move more in the overworld.
* Shizui is most likely the first Gym Leader because his gym is the closest to Hiougi City
* Pokemon sprites have been changed even more, Azurill now hops on her tail, Oshawott throws his scalchop around, and Emboar punches his fists together.
* The Muskeeters are most likely canon to the story now for BW2 instead of just being extra legendaries to catch in post-game Unova.
* Homika is appearing in the anime in June, Ash will battle her, and she uses a Koffing, whether or not this is a canon gym battle is unknown.
* The frozen parts of Unova are ACTUALLY frozen instead of just being parts to hide the rest of the region.
Interesting ...

If that's the music for the rival, then i'm satisfied. The one in B/W was too childish. :\
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:19 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: * Pokemon sprites have been changed even more, Azurill now hops on her tail, Oshawott throws his scalchop around, and Emboar punches his fists together.

Where did you see Emboar Punching its fists together?
Is it really necessary to quote posts with 2 videos on them ...

Black Kyurem does not look good. Does not look like any improvements will happen. :\

AND; Freeze Bolt / whatever, you need to charge 1 turn ... Angry
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:34 AM)Hyper27 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:19 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: * Pokemon sprites have been changed even more, Azurill now hops on her tail, Oshawott throws his scalchop around, and Emboar punches his fists together.

Where did you see Emboar Punching its fists together?

Watch the original trailer towards the end where Emboar is battling Keldeo.
Oshawott takes his/her shell out in it's sprite. Wink
interesting, looks like this game will be good. i hope it's battle compatable with the original pokemon black/white games.
From the looks of it, I don't think it would; given because You can't obtain Black & White Kyurem. :\ That or they block them out so you can't use them wirelessly etc.

I think you can transfer though. But we'll see. I'm so excited for this game. Grin
I found this and i thought it would be good to know
serebii.net Wrote:Areas have been renovated such as Route 4 while others have undergone drastic changes. The game begins in a previously inaccessible part of Unova to the southwest as you take control of a character who lives in Hagoichi City, with their childhood rival. There are various other new areas in Unova, with their own new Gyms and Gym Leaders.
(Apr. 16, 2012  8:07 AM)Cannon Wrote: From the looks of it, I don't think it would; given because You can't obtain Black & White Kyurem. :\ That or they block them out so you can't use them wirelessly etc.

I think you can transfer though. But we'll see. I'm so excited for this game. Grin

well the special kyurums' moves are in the origninal ones, so what i thought is that the sprite and name would just change back into kyurum if you were ever to battle one, and it might have a black and white trade ban for that pokemon, they have done trade bans before for the greseus orb and certain pokemon on the gts.
Why would they even fuse 2 or 3 pokemon from the unova region?
(Apr. 19, 2012  2:22 PM)gingkafan20 Wrote: Why would they even fuse 2 or 3 pokemon from the unova region?

Read more about Kyurem, originally they were fused, it's why kyurem looks so... half-finished.
Ok i got more news!!!
the first gyms a poison type gym and the second gym is a water type.
That is all
EDIT whoever said the first gym was in Hiougi city or whatever it`s called was right
(Apr. 19, 2012  3:43 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Ok i got more news!!!
the first gyms a poison type gym and the second gym is a water type.
That is all
EDIT whoever said the first gym was in Hiougi city or whatever it`s called was right

We've already known this since the original pictures...

That is literally just restating what has already been said.