[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Apr. 20, 2016  2:00 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Also, Uriel 2's is actually meant for attack and won't randomly fall out 90% of the time.

I don't really understand that; you just adjust to controlling it. It's not like the inverted tip, which by the way is essentially the same as Uriel's, is out of control. I have a harder time trying to control the Customize Grip Base tip, compared to Defense Grip.
I have 3 Defense Grip bases and my tip never fell out a single time ^^'
at first it was hard to control defense grip base, but eventually after getting the angle right so it hits the tornado ridge, i could launch it correctly 90% of the time.

it's best to start off with HMC, and the short winder, to be able to get used to the speed.

the tip has never fallen out for me
(Apr. 20, 2016  11:33 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I have 3 Defense Grip bases and my tip never fell out a single time ^^'

I have only had a few, too, but have had exactly the oposite results. Never had one that stayed in more than half the time when inverted. Which, I believe, is as much of an instant loss as if the AR flies off mid battle.
have the AR's for these beyblade been tested
manta diver
crab driver
orca diver

i've read posts about manta diver's square edge, is a great smash attack AR, so i was thinking of getting one if thsi is true.
I don't think they have been, if they have then nothing has been found good about them I dont think. Crab isn't very good imo, left spin smash but not enough weight. Haven't tried Orca at all, looks pretty useless. I think my avatar and sig speak for themselves as to what I think about Manta, lol. But it has never formally been tested.
(Apr. 20, 2016  1:37 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: at first it was hard to control defense grip base, but eventually after getting the angle right so it hits the tornado ridge, i could launch it correctly 90% of the time.

it's best to start off with HMC, and the short winder, to be able to get used to the speed.

I'd never use HMC. Speed is more valuable than weight for Attack.

(Apr. 21, 2016  7:11 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I don't think they have been, if they have then nothing has been found good about them I dont think. Crab isn't very good imo, left spin smash but not enough weight. Haven't tried Orca at all, looks pretty useless. I think my avatar and sig speak for themselves as to what I think about Manta, lol. But it has never formally been tested.

square edge is underground top-tier
(Apr. 22, 2016  1:45 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2016  1:37 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: at first it was hard to control defense grip base, but eventually after getting the angle right so it hits the tornado ridge, i could launch it correctly 90% of the time.

I'd never use HMC. Speed is more valuable than weight for Attack.

(Apr. 21, 2016  7:11 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I don't think they have been, if they have then nothing has been found good about them I dont think. Crab isn't very good imo, left spin smash but not enough weight. Haven't tried Orca at all, looks pretty useless. I think my avatar and sig speak for themselves as to what I think about Manta, lol. But it has never formally been tested.

square edge is underground top-tier
would it be worth getting, as i only use my money one worthwhile parts.

also at first it was such a a pain to control defense grip base, that's i why needed weight
now i usually use just a normal SG
(Apr. 22, 2016  1:45 PM)Neo Wrote: I'd never use HMC. Speed is more valuable than weight for Attack.

Hence why the Neo Right Normal Core is a thing.
If one is used to something like HMS or MFB *cough* they may not adjust to fast tips on such light weight. However, weight can be an important factor in Attack. I find Smash Attack tends to do better with heavier setups, but HMC weighs it down too much to a point where it hurts speed. Typically, I'll use Metal Weight Core; or if I'm feeling fancy, I'll use a Magne Core for Smash Attack.

Square Edge
Wide Defense
Neo Right/Left MG Core
Defense Grip Base (Invert.)
is my typical combo of choice. Right/Left depending on the opponent. Usually people are going to throw a left spin zombie out; so Left Casings work best. (Same spin=better performance for Square Edge) But hope you don't get caught off by someone using that new-fangled Bear Saucer thing.
would manta diver be worth purchasing?

has anyone figured out a way where defense grip bases rubber tip can be used with support parts?
(Apr. 22, 2016  9:54 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: would manta diver be worth purchasing?

has anyone figured out a way where defense grip bases rubber tip can be used with support parts?

The DGB Tip is only legal with it's own base. And I don't want to go into a speech about why the tip can't be swapped out again.
It's not like Support Parts would give much benefit for Attack Types, anyways.

Yes, Manta is worth a purchase. I'd vouch to say its a necessary purchase.
I don't really agree with you Neo. It's so not a necessary purchase. It's mostly unproven and there are probably better ARs for attack for cheaper.
which mode of spiral change base is better for LAD with the free shaft SG removed and replaced with a HMC.
attack mode
or
stamina mode

which bearing casings + shaft combined with defense grip base 2, provides the most LAD.
Hello guys. I stumbled upon a Dragoon electronic Beyblade the other day and I was wondering if one can use its launcher with any ordinary Beyblade (be it left or right spin) or if they have to make modifications on it. Here's a reference picture: [Image: 0c2d0699-4ceb-4b33-955b-a7a9a31c1f75_zpszhsfperr.jpg]
Thanks in advance for your replies!
The launchers that come with electronic beyblades are just the normal launchers. There's nothing special or different about them.
Hey. I was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable websites/sellers (on Ebay) that sell good condition Plastic and HMS Gen Beyblades and accessories for good prices?
I really recommend Okinawam Toy Seller (OkinawamTS). The shipping from Japan might be expensive, but you get a great variety of plastic beys for reasonable prices. Good service, great packaging, fast shipping.
is there a list of AR's and BB's that have not been tested?
Nothing has ever really been tested on this site to any proper extent except by th!nk (he only post summaries though) since this site was made several years after the series ended and most things were already tested years before. However the ones with little info is mostly going to be random booster prizes with badly shaped attack rings tbh. Also some of the 4 layer series like Bakushin-O and Dranzer ACB.
is the dark gargoyle AR any good?
has anyone tested galmans AR + gaia dragoon g sub attack ring
I don't think anyone's tested it but you could search to see. As for Galman it's not great so I doubt anyone has tried that.
I have Death Garg, and I haven't found anything special with it. I mean, I guess I'll try something.

I know MonkeySaucer can be a worse substitute for War/TwinSaucer.
how much does a used dragoon gt usually go for on YJA?
(May. 01, 2016  3:41 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much does a used dragoon gt usually go for on YJA?

Like 90 to 120 i think