Yes
76.92%
No
15.38%
what are plastics?!?
7.69%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Hiya = )
I started out when Beyblade was new and was loads of fun. All the combo's, winning, losing, cheating, gloating, broken beys. Ah, fun times, fun times...
I had loads of plastic Habro beys. Last year brought em to my cousins place and left them there. Now they are missing xD

Anyways, I just found out that this WBO existed a few weeks ago. If I had known earlier, I would have gotten back into Beyblading a lot earlier.
Bought a few MFB off Kijiji. Learning all these new terms for the parts may take me some time. Bey names are another issue entirely. But I'll learn.

I live in Brampton and dunno if there are any bladers out here.
I'll most likely be at the next High Park meet. See you there Joyful_3
Hey! I'm from Toronto! We have a lot of Toronto tournament and even have one coming up on July 20th!

Welcome to the WBO!
(Jul. 06, 2014  4:59 PM)OldShoolâ„¢ Wrote: Hiya = )
I started out when Beyblade was new and was loads of fun. All the combo's, winning, losing, cheating, gloating, broken beys. Ah, fun times, fun times...
I had loads of plastic Habro beys. Last year brought em to my cousins place and left them there. Now they are missing xD

Anyways, I just found out that this WBO existed a few weeks ago. If I had known earlier, I would have gotten back into Beyblading a lot earlier.
Bought a few MFB off Kijiji. Learning all these new terms for the parts may take me some time. Bey names are another issue entirely. But I'll learn.

I live in Brampton and dunno if there are any bladers out here.
I'll most likely be at the next High Park meet. See you there Joyful_3
Plastics/HMS are the shiz, which did u have?

There aren't really WBO high park meetings, but there will be tournaments coming up if that's what you mean!
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:01 PM)LMAO Wrote: Hey! I'm from Toronto! We have a lot of Toronto tournament and even have one coming up on July 20th!

Welcome to the WBO!

Thank you!

(Jul. 06, 2014  5:02 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Plastics/HMS are the shiz, which did u have?

There aren't really WBO high park meetings, but there will be tournaments coming up if that's what you mean!

The original classics. I had all the faves and then the funky looking ones like trygle etc. We stopped when HMS came out.
Yes, I meant the toruneys. I'm likely to show up to those at the least each month = )
Just by the way, you spelt your username "Shool".
I love you already <3 Grin
Plastics are life! Welcome!
(Jul. 07, 2014  2:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just by the way, you spelt your username "Shool".

Was that intentional? If so, I like it.

I can help you with MFB. I'm sure you'l make lots of friends.

GL and welcome to the WBO!
Beywiki would be a better resource to learn from than a member alone, haha ...

Anyways, welcome!
(Jul. 07, 2014  3:13 AM)Tr! Wrote: Beywiki would be a better resource to learn from than a member alone, haha ...

Anyways, welcome!

He was just offering his help, beywiki doesn't have everything...
More so than him alone is what I'm getting at. Saying stuff like PM me for questions or help keeps people away from looking in the necessary threads/resources and possibly spreading false information.

Beywiki ftw.
Actually BeyWiki isn't always right.
Plastics are unpredictable. Every part is amazing in its own right. He seems experienced!
But we shouldn't discuss this on a intro thread.
Everyone is so friendly. Thanks for the great welcome Joyful_3
(Jul. 09, 2014  6:08 PM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Every is so friendly. Thanks for the great welcome Joyful_3

Are you kidding?
You're amazawesoming.
welcome to WBO! you'll find that there are still some people in the community from the olden days as well, my self included. have fun and enjoy your stay!