[Selling]  Plastic & MS Beyblades For Sale!

Hello there. I am selling my old used beyblades.

THESE WERE PLAYED WITH AS TOYS A LONG TIME AGO

I would say most of them are in good condition.

I only accept paypal

Please make reasonable offers.

Depending on where you are located, I may ship internationally.

The row tripio is on, those are either missing parts, broken, have mixed parts, or all of the above.

SOLD:

Driger S
Apollon
Wolborg
White Gabriel
Blizzard Orthros
Zeus
Dranzer MS
Dranzer S
Death Gargoyle
Trygle 2 Attack Ring

[img][Image: IMG_1165_zpsvftjz1eh.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMG_1161_zpsnmsmewxg.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1162_zpsfqxuc2hp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1163_zpshslospww.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1159_zpsayp8r3o9.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1160_zpsnhwjcubd.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1155_zps0ezurwjg.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1156_zpswishiue1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1157_zpsf3rhmrda.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1158_zps43anjfb1.jpg]

Okay, I am not sure why the the pictures can't be viewed in the thread Uncertain
Ah, but unfortunately you really need to have photographs with a piece of paper with your username written on it.
Wow, sick collection dude. Yeah. Post a group photo with your name for proof and I bet you will get tons of offers. Fyi, to post a pic so it can be seen in the thread you do:
[IMG]www.yourphotolink.com[/IMG]
Oh my holy carp balls
So many rare G Series blades (Kreygasm)
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:15 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow, sick collection dude. Yeah. Post a group photo with your name for proof and I bet you will get tons of offers. Fyi, to post a pic so it can be seen in the thread you do:
[IMG]www.yourphotolink.com[/IMG]

I fixed it.

(Nov. 12, 2015  6:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, but unfortunately you really need to have photographs with a piece of paper with your username written on it.

I fixed it.
Damn, I'd live in the US just to have that Death Gargoyle Hasbro.
Why only shipping to the US might I ask? Because not everyone here is from the US and you'd probably get more business by shipping internationally? I mean it's not like you'd have to pay for it since the buyer pays for shipping.
(Nov. 13, 2015  10:08 AM)Ultra Wrote: Why only shipping to the US might I ask? Because not everyone here is from the US and you'd probably get more business by shipping internationally? I mean it's not like you'd have to pay for it since the buyer pays for shipping.

It's not the fact that it's expensive, it's the fact that once the package goes into a different country, the tracking stops. So I never know if the buyer actually got the package. He could easily say he didn't get the package even though he did. I would have no proof he got it.
You sure about that because that kinda goes against the entire point of tracked shipping? Also isn't that a bit of a negative attitude. I mean you have no proof that's gonna happen.
MJM is right, unless you are willing to pay over $100 shipping for 1 beyblade using fedex / UPS/ DHL.
Shipping overseas is a gamble, one can simply claim they don't receive the item, and paypal will refund the money back, seller has no say at all.

USPS is the cheapest way to ship abroad from $8 but without a tracking number. but once you drop it in the post office you have no idea where it goes, you only hope that you are dealing with an honest buyer.

So far I only have 3 buyers who claim they did not receive their item out of hundreds that I shipped.
(Nov. 13, 2015  6:56 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: MJM is right, unless you are willing to pay over $100 shipping for 1 beyblade using fedex / UPS/ DHL.
Shipping overseas is a gamble, one can simply claim they don't receive the item, and paypal will refund the money back, seller has no say at all.

USPS is the cheapest way to ship abroad from $8 but without a tracking number. but once you drop it in the post office you have no idea where it goes, you only hope that you are dealing with an honest buyer.

So far I only have 3 buyers who claim they did not receive their item out of hundreds that I shipped.

Exactly, one of those times it could be something worth hundreds of dollars. Then I would be hundreds of dollars in the hole.

(Nov. 13, 2015  5:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: You sure about that because that kinda goes against the entire point of tracked shipping? Also isn't that a bit of a negative attitude. I mean you have no proof that's gonna happen.

I would kind of have to agree with you about me having a negative attitude about it. It's just a precaution I take.
(Nov. 13, 2015  6:56 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: MJM is right, unless you are willing to pay over $100 shipping for 1 beyblade using fedex / UPS/ DHL.

What is wrong with EMS ? It can be used to ship several Beyblades and the costs of shipping are definitely below one hundred dollars, and the tracking obviously works from origin to destination, until the customer signs. Even if the tracking does not work in the initial country after it leaves it, the destination country's courrier is really supposd to keep track of it; at least, Canada Posts does, brilliantly most of the time.
I have talked to the post office guy about that way back. and shipped one before using ems.
except to Canada, ems from usa do not guarantee tracking update. depends on the postal worker of the destination country.

this is available in USPS starting @ $35 as long as it fits inside the ems envelop.
(Nov. 16, 2015  6:09 AM)gajeel Wrote: How much for the lot

$550 for everything.
Damn like @[Ultra] said its a shame you don't ship outside The US.... I'd pick some of those up. Nice lot though!
(Nov. 12, 2015  8:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Damn, I'd live in the US just to have that Death Gargoyle Hasbro.

Alright, where are you from. I may change my mind about shipping internationally.

(Nov. 16, 2015  3:35 PM)-HB- Wrote: Damn like @[Ultra] said its a shame you don't ship outside The US.... I'd pick some of those up. Nice lot though!

Alright, where are you from. I may change my mind about shipping internationally.
Do you have to sell as a whole lot? I'd rather buy a few.
PM'd you again..
(Nov. 16, 2015  4:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Do you have to sell as a whole lot? I'd rather buy a few.

I don't have to sell as a whole lot. I can sell a few at a time.
(Nov. 16, 2015  4:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Do you have to sell as a whole lot? I'd rather buy a few.

I can sell just a few. Just message me.
Received items. Good shape; everything's cool.
Thanks.
Interested in Wolborg ms and thunder dragon ms
PM'd
If anyone didn't know; the rest of the lot went up on eBay and @[Zoroaste] won it.