Pictures of yourself!

I cant tell is the arm around your right
shoulder daegor's or Kei's
The arm with a white sleeve is Daegor42's ... I believe Kei's cannot be seen, except his left arm ...
(Jun. 08, 2011  9:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, how can you even ask. I have been listening to the few teasers of DIFFERENT SENSE all day long.

That day, I had a dilemma : wear that Dir en grey T-shirt, or wear the WBO T-shirt on top. I decided to split the day in half.
IKMV had the right idea.
(Jun. 08, 2011  9:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, how can you even ask. I have been listening to the few teasers of DIFFERENT SENSE all day long.

That day, I had a dilemma : wear that Dir en grey T-shirt, or wear the WBO T-shirt on top. I decided to split the day in half.

Serious dilemma you got there. It's like asking yourself "Chocolate or Strawberry ice cream? Why not both?"
I respect your choice.
(Jun. 08, 2011  9:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That day, I had a dilemma : wear that Dir en grey T-shirt, or wear the WBO T-shirt on top. I decided to split the day in half.

Unlike you, I was the good Committee member and wore it all day. Cool
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:57 AM)Kei Wrote: Unlike you, I was the good Committee member and wore it all day. Cool

But you had something over it almost all day, unlike my half of the day.
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:57 AM)Kei Wrote: Unlike you, I was the good Committee member and wore it all day. Cool

But you had something over it almost all day, unlike my half of the day.

But he looked cool doing it Cool
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:36 PM)BDaichi Wrote: [Image: 255156_2019528763388_1098977641_32442893_800388_n.jpg]
We just got bored one day and were like lets learn how to fly!
Your pics are usually pretty win. Awesome as usual.
fragbait
Thanks bro!
There are other ones I can post
Like me with friends and at parties
But they won't be good for WBO
I don't want to promote 21 and up things lol
Saturday I went to the Golden Nugget. We got into the pool for free because of my mom's friend, and it was quite epic. We got a freakin' cabana! And there was an epic water slide that went through a shark tank.

Ahh you just won the thread! im not sure if the commitee is ok with the bikinis o.O. But dude your av just look like you the hair and everything! You livin the life! Meanwhile I'll be in Bahamas....
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:15 PM)® Wrote: Ahh you just won the thread! im not sure if the commitee is ok with the bikinis o.O. But dude your av just look like you the hair and everything! You livin the life! Meanwhile I'll be in Bahamas....

Well, have fun in the Bahamas! You lucky little stinker...
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:15 PM)® Wrote: im not sure if the commitee is ok with the bikinis o.O.
are you dense? if it is acceptable public attire, then it is appropriate for the wbo. Seriously, this isn't the middle east. Stop discriminating.
Deikailo, we have members in the middle east so I suggest you take that off. They probably would be offended Joyful_2 Lookin out for yah buddy !. And No, we have small childrens here.. Ink. Im not in the bahamas yet. Just a few more weeks. I think I wanna stay idk lols.
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:15 PM)® Wrote: im not sure if the commitee is ok with the bikinis o.O.
are you smart? if it is acceptable public attire, then it is appropriate for the wbo. Seriously, this isn't cool. Stop trying to be funny.

Fixed.
But it's a fact about the Middle East. The Islam religion, the religion of the Middle East, doesn't permit women to show much skin. And the women aren't naked, they're in normal bikinis just being normal. Not like they're posing in a sexy manner.
I know but still. We have people here that can be offended. So yah. Conversation is dropped

FML my camera broke. Just got this new hat that fit my all black style. Its a winter hat loool.
And this is why I'm not posting anymore pictures for now...
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:32 PM)® Wrote: I know but still. We have people here that can be offended. So yah. Conversation is dropped

FML my camera broke. Just got this new hat that fit my all black style. Its a winter hat loool.
I'm offended. Women can't show pictures of themselves in swimwear, but men can? So basically what youre saying is if I go to the beach, I can't share the photos off it because I'm a girl? But if a guy shows a picture with his shirt off, completely acceptable.

this is world beyblade, not third world country beyblade. This means we respect every culture, and the majority of the world has outgrown swimming in bloomers.not only that, you see less clothes on a woman in the tabloids in the supermarket.

Instead of telling us to drop a conversation when you were wrong from the start, quit the authoritarian act and fall back down to earth.

Thank you, ink, for being kind enough to share with us what a night in vegas is like.
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: this is world beyblade, not third world country beyblade.

LMFAO hah oh my god.
Thought I'd share my laugh with you guys.
Iceburn
we did have a female post bikini pictures before, and i'm pretty sure i remember it being okay.

that was a very long time ago though, and it's somewhere buried deep within the first few pages of the thread..

edit: lmao you thought bugturtles posted a picture of himself when you saw his name show up as the last poster in this topic
I feel so happy to see a whole bunch of users in real life (that sounds creepy), but I'll never show myself.
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:46 PM)Ink. Wrote: And this is why I'm not posting anymore pictures for now...

you da man. i'd be deeply interested in more of your stay in las vegas by the poolside. :3
(Jun. 13, 2011  10:55 PM)Otsu Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:46 PM)Ink. Wrote: And this is why I'm not posting anymore pictures for now...

you da man. i'd be deeply interested in more of your stay in las vegas by the poolside. :3

And I think I know the reason why... and it's quite a good reason. Grin
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:29 PM)Ink. Wrote: Saturday I went to the Golden Nugget. We got into the pool for free because of my mom's friend, and it was quite epic. We got a freakin' cabana! And there was an epic water slide that went through a shark tank.

Wow looking nice in Vegas I wanna pull a trip there again xD it been like 11 years since i been to Utah and Nevada

Edit(Just for fun xD): Page 340 i own now aha