Pictures of yourself!

Got my hair cut over the weekend, no more Bieber-incarnate for me. :V Joking, to all flamers out there.
I got my hair cut the other day. Now it's not over my eyes.
I should probably get a haircut ...

Me not looking like a retard:

You look kinda like your avatar in a way... Or "It".
im in my avatar lol
I was trying to imitate Vegeta, but I am not a Saiyan prince. Unhappy

[Image: VmpEm.jpg]

Will post something a bit better when I get a hair cut next week.
not a pic of my face
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2009-12-23 hello\hello 037.JPG
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\m_346eabe1d30d24a77076f7475a375bb3.jpg
this is my cousin not me
[Image: A.jpg]
I just wanted to share this, it's not as current as I'd like, but I'll have to get a decent pic this year, maybe @ the big AN tourney.

[Image: embey0209copy.th.png]

In the first pic, I hand painted the beyblade logo onto the front of the shirt, along with a dragon winder on the sleeve, and the words "its a way of life" on the back. Once a big nerd, always a big nerd xP
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:16 AM)To Wrote: I was trying to imitate Vegeta, but I am not a Saiyan prince. Unhappy

That made me laugh OVER 9000 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
No joke.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:16 AM)To Wrote: I was trying to imitate Vegeta, but I am not a Saiyan prince. Unhappy

[Image: VmpEm.jpg]

Vegeta in a beanie? Hah. Nice angry face though P:

Minion: Haha, I like the middle cosplay/picture.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:19 AM)Minion Wrote: I just wanted to share this, it's not as current as I'd like, but I'll have to get a decent pic this year, maybe @ the big AN tourney.

In the first pic, I hand painted the beyblade logo onto the front of the shirt, along with a dragon winder on the sleeve, and the words "its a way of life" on the back. Once a big nerd, always a big nerd xP

Hah, didn't you cosplay as Brooklyn years ago as well?
Speaking of cosplay...Resident Evil 5 anyone? (I'm on the right.)
[Image: 168278_1818587983069_1191232620_2093252_6770432_n.jpg]
Its cool to know females are playing Beyblade xD. I thought they have many things to do.
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:02 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Its cool to know females are playing Beyblade xD. I thought they have many things to do.

Yeah, But there are lots of Female Bladers... Right?
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:43 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:19 AM)Minion Wrote: I just wanted to share this, it's not as current as I'd like, but I'll have to get a decent pic this year, maybe @ the big AN tourney.

Hah, didn't you cosplay as Brooklyn years ago as well?
Damn right
[Image: 5207650.jpg]

If I still had that hair I'd do it again, but my hair is nothing like that anymore.

Quote:Posted by Azlanslayer - Today 07:02 AM
Its cool to know females are playing Beyblade Pinching_grin. I thought they have many things to do.

"I thought the had many things to do." <- what does that even mean?

Sorry guys, TOO BUSY APPLYING MAKE UP, WAXING MY LEGS, AND CRUSHING BOYS HEARTS TO HAVE INTERESTS AND HOBBIES.
Ya, shopping, texting, going out, partying. Lol.
sounds like what I do...
Hahah. Boys r the New GIRLS! Gosh get with it..

Yep I do all those things except Partying*

*Im in year 7.
fileUncertain//Users/william_beverly/Desktop/Photo%209.jpg

Just copy that link.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:10 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: fileUncertain//Users/william_beverly/Desktop/Photo%209.jpg

Just copy that link.

That is a file directory to the image on YOUR PC lol. You have to properly upload the image online using a host i.e. Photobucket, etc. and then insert it in your post using BB-code or hyperlink it using the JPG's url.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:10 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: fileUncertain//Users/william_beverly/Desktop/Photo%209.jpg

Just copy that link.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYUWKUb9NSBChuJIGCzGw...inR99s&t=1]
[img]fileUncertain//Users/william_beverly/Desktop/Photo 9.jpg[img]

Try that.

Edit: Damn it didn't work.
You still did not upload it to an image-hosting website like we told you to ... Plus, you did not correctly close the IMG tag.
At the age of 15 you've never uploaded an image to the internet before?
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:32 PM)To Wrote: At the age of 15 you've never uploaded an image to the internet before?

Nope