[Perth, Australia] Put Perth on the Map!

on
Hosted by
  S.D.C
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lets put Perth on the map! This is the second tourney in Perth, Australia. This tourney is official, it has been approved by the WBO comity. This tournement is open to all bladers in Perth, send me a PM if you want to join. The details are as below:

Date: Sunday 25th September
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Venue: Variety Pavilion, Kings Park
Format: Round Robin Block Tourney
Fee: There is a $5 entry fee for the tournament to cover the use of the points system and such. You can purchase a Blader Passport for $10, that lets you get into all future tournaments for a year free.
Prizes:
  • 1st Place: $20 worth of Beyblade stuff and a WBO Gold Face
  • 2nd Place: $10 worth of beyblade stuff and a WBO Silver Face
  • 3rd Place: A WBO Bronze Face
All prizes will be paid for by myself, no extra cost.

Attendee's:
  • SDamonCronous
  • Caz
  • R0ckBULL
  • pheonixboii
  • Melvyn900
  • legendunicorn
  • TokyoBoyy
  • darkpheonix111
  • BigBangBladerX1
  • RowDog
  • Fatbob
  • Rookie259
  • Tiger Fury
  • Shwamoffy
  • Waldobaldo
  • Dorian
  • RaiKou
  • Sparkie
  • Dranzer911

If you plan on coming reply to this thread or send me a PM prior to the 23rd of September, any entries after that risk being ignored. Please make sure you can actually come to the tournament before you say you can, I do not want any last minute cancellations. If you do cancel late without a valid reason then there will be consequences (such as being banned from future tournaments).
If you have any questions and queries, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP
If you have any questions or want to know more then send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also contact me on 0434 440 296

Hope to see you all there!

-SDamonCronous
1st General of Team Omega Nova

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yeah, I think we went through 3 WD's in the last tourney. That is why we used the mats for the official battles. I had 3 prepared beys, but only used 2 Confused The weird thing is that the combo that won me the last tourney (EarthBullDF145WD) had an upgrade to EarthBullAD145D and it pretty much won me a large percentage of my matches. Ahh Bull, if only you weren't so overused...
The next tournament I think I'll make early January I'm thinking after Christmas so we've got all our new beyblades although that might change because I know many might be away. We will probably have an Omega Nova meet up before then though so look out for that.

These tournaments are great fun though and I remember why I am so into beyblading.
ill prob skip a couple of tourneys gonna stop buying for a while :\
I mentioned this already at the tourney that I won't be in Perth from the second week of November to late February-early March next year because I'll be in the NT for all of the summer holidays so I will definitely miss out on another Tourney if it happens between those dates.

Anyway it was a good tourney, came there about 30 to an hour early. R0ck was there already...didn't know him until I came close to him though XD

During that time (before everyone, including SD came) we practiced with plastics, my Driger V2 and his Driger G. He showed me his Driger G and felt it...it makes me so jealous I want to get it now...LOL Tongue_out
I also noticed it's actually smaller than what I intended it to be. It was about the same size a V2 in width...I guess I must have been watching too much of the Japanese G Revolution series Cute
(Sep. 25, 2011  11:08 AM)RowDog Wrote: The next tournament I think I'll make early January I'm thinking after Christmas so we've got all our new beyblades although that might change because I know many might be away. We will probably have an Omega Nova meet up before then though so look out for that.

These tournaments are great fun though and I remember why I am so into beyblading.

I doubt me and my brother will get new beys, no more ordering Unhappy
Guys, I think I found the problem with Block 2's results. It seems that according to the sheet RowDog lost to Dorian, and Dorian also lost to RowDog in the exact same battle Chocked_2 wow, quantum physics at work here. I think that Dorian beat RowDog, because I remember RowDog saying he was sure that he won three matches. This means that Dorian should have won 3 matches and not 2, and should have been in the tie breaker along with RowDog, sparkie and Fat Bob. I apologize to Dorian for this mix up, because of this he did not get a chance at the finals like he should have. R0ckBULL I have some words for you via PM...
Hey bladers!
I have uploaded the pics we took at the tourney and posted them in the 'Pictures of Yourself' thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself
If any of the people in the photos feel uncomfortable being in pictures I will remove them.
I will write up an overview of the tourney tomorrow, but tonight I sleep. Exams tomorrow... Crying
(Sep. 25, 2011  11:53 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Guys, I think I found the problem with Block 2's results. It seems that according to the sheet RowDog lost to Dorian, and Dorian also lost to RowDog in the exact same battle Chocked_2 wow, quantum physics at work here. I think that Dorian beat RowDog, because I remember RowDog saying he was sure that he won three matches. This means that Dorian should have won 3 matches and not 2, and should have been in the tie breaker along with RowDog, sparkie and Fat Bob. I apologize to Dorian for this mix up, because of this he did not get a chance at the finals like he should have. R0ckBULL I have some words for you via PM...

...... Ok.............. I should have just done a small list on the side of the results of each match , totally my fault here............ and I regret not asking one Blader to just have all 4 matches on the spot before moving to the other Blader which got myself Confused.................................

(Sep. 25, 2011  2:06 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey bladers!
I have uploaded the pics we took at the tourney and posted them in the 'Pictures of Yourself' thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself
If any of the people in the photos feel uncomfortable being in pictures I will remove them.
I will write up an overview of the tourney tomorrow, but tonight I sleep. Exams tomorrow... Crying

Good Luck =D
I won against against everyone except Sparkie (due to stadium outs, damn that R2F)… and the second one… well It is a mystery correct little ghost thing. Still 2 things which don't add up Tired.
when will Perth ever have a HMS tourney?
hey SDamonCronous i have sent a private message about if there is gonna be a next beyblade tournament in perth
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:53 AM)lovely Wrote: when will Perth ever have a HMS tourney?
I've only seen one person with HMS (r0ckbull), and at most one or two other people might have them. And then, I don't think any of them would have time etc to host a tourney themselves. Why?

(Nov. 12, 2011  12:43 PM)jaydevilman Wrote: hey SDamonCronous i have sent a private message about if there is gonna be a next beyblade tournament in perth

Well he will see it when he checks his PM's. It is nearing the end of the school year and I'm sure he is quite busy.
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:14 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:53 AM)lovely Wrote: when will Perth ever have a HMS tourney?
I've only seen one person with HMS (r0ckbull), and at most one or two other people might have them. And then, I don't think any of them would have time etc to host a tourney themselves. Why?

(Nov. 12, 2011  12:43 PM)jaydevilman Wrote: hey SDamonCronous i have sent a private message about if there is gonna be a next beyblade tournament in perth

Well he will see it when he checks his PM's. It is nearing the end of the school year and I'm sure he is quite busy.
Yeah, lots of them are still at school and it's the last semester so everyone is really busy right now. So they highly won't be doing tournaments during this month due to that.

I would love to host a tournament during the summer holidays but I'm out of Perth at the moment...but its a good thing since I can prepare myself for the next next tourney.

I should prepare myself for a Plastics tourney if I can but...I'm the kind of person who doesn't use my plastics often now, since a few of my plastics are already damaged from years ago and because they have become vintages to me (because I hardly can buy any plastics - no paypal and credit card under supervision) I like to keep my plastics in a nice condition now, play them when I feel like it.
the same goes for me, ill be in jakarta or java from the 26th of december to the 31st of january
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:14 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Not to mention he just moved house so his internet connection is down until they get it installed.

Anyways, why has this thread been revived? It ended 2 months ago.
Mmm, all discussion this far after a tourney belongs here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perth-Au...Tournament

Yeah, not really the thread you'd assume to be our general tourney-related discussion, but it's what we're stuck with.
Greetings Perth Bladers!

This tournament has now been processed, with all credits and faces awarded!
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:26 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Greetings Perth Bladers!

I was going to put this on the WBO thread but because this has come up

I noticed my beyrank is at #0, even though my beypoints and matches have been processed from this tournament, odd and funny though XD. Will this error be fixed?
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:27 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:26 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Greetings Perth Bladers!

I was going to put this on the WBO thread but because this has come up

I noticed my beyrank is at #0, even though my beypoints and matches have been processed from this tournament, odd and funny though XD. Will this error be fixed?

It's not an error. The beypoint system has decided that you and all the rest of the Perth bladers are so fierce that you should be given a rank higher than even the current #1 (Kei) can achieve! #0...

Eee This is a temporary rank placeholder that indicates the beypoint system has not yet gone through the calculations it needs in order to assign you your next rank. It should be replaced with your new rank in 8 hours or less.

Cheers! And congratulations to all!