[Pennsylvania, USA] Toys R Us tournament in Erie

My team and I are going to attempt to have the toys R us in Erie PA host a beyblade metal fusion tournament but first we want to know how many people are willing to attend. pm me if interested or just post.
Use a proper prefix in your topic title.
I'd like to go, but first I need to know what PA stands for.
Which is why you seriously need to make a good prefix. Moreover, there is not only the United States in North America, so you need to specify that as well.

If you do not add a proper prefix and keep posting while ignoring me, this topic will be closed and you might get warned.
Darn, I just got back from Erie! AHHHH!!!! Darn it.
sorry kai-v it is the toys r us in Erie Pennsylvania
... You need to add that in the title. Use Full Edit in your first post and add that at the beginning of the title, as is clearly mentioned everywhere.
Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/
sorry to be rude but if theres another tourney but how about on 10 or 100 if it happens plz message me time date location address please completly dis reguardnthis message now
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:40 PM)RoaringLeone Wrote: My team and I are going to attempt to have the toys R us in Erie PA host a beyblade metal fusion tournament but first we want to know how many people are willing to attend. pm me if interested or just post.

what toys r us in pa and whats the adddress lol
whats the date
hey there fellow bladers. im from lancaster pa and would love to find others from lancaster and/or close by areas cuz it seems like the pickings are slim in PA Uncertain
Wait I don't think Toys r us would do WBO tournaments
Yes! Let's get something set up!
I'm supposing this is a dead thread..? Unhappy
(Nov. 14, 2014  9:38 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: I'm supposing this is a dead thread..? Unhappy

Next time i go to Pennsylvanina i will try to host something again.