Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average

[Pennsylvania, USA] Toys R Us tournament in Erie
(This post was last modified: Sep 06 2010 10:28 PM by RoaringLeone.)
My team and I are going to attempt to have the toys R us in Erie PA host a beyblade metal fusion tournament but first we want to know how many people are willing to attend. pm me if interested or just post.

Roar Leone, ROAR!
Sep 06 2010 09:40 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Use a proper prefix in your topic title.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 06 2010 09:58 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
pegasis

star blast attack

I'd like to go, but first I need to know what PA stands for.
Sep 06 2010 10:02 PM

pennsylvania

Roar Leone, ROAR!
Sep 06 2010 10:03 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Which is why you seriously need to make a good prefix. Moreover, there is not only the United States in North America, so you need to specify that as well.

If you do not add a proper prefix and keep posting while ignoring me, this topic will be closed and you might get warned.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 06 2010 10:09 PM
Blad3r X

WHITE TIGER X PWNS!
BeyRank: #649 (1,095)

Darn, I just got back from Erie! AHHHH!!!! Darn it.

Please Check out my team at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwr3VlB17yw

I am the best blader round my house.....cuz i'm the only one.........Tired

I'm a plastic generation Guy....FAIL!
V-Force FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Current Blade :
Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS
My Awsome Defensive Custom!

I pwn you.
Sep 06 2010 10:11 PM

sorry kai-v it is the toys r us in Erie Pennsylvania

Roar Leone, ROAR!
Sep 06 2010 10:14 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

ベイブレード
Sep 06 2010 10:16 PM

[Pennsylvania, USA]

Roar Leone, ROAR!
Sep 06 2010 10:20 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

... You need to add that in the title. Use Full Edit in your first post and add that at the beginning of the title, as is clearly mentioned everywhere.

ベイブレード
Sep 06 2010 10:23 PM

I would like to come
Sep 06 2010 11:17 PM

Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/
Nov 22 2010 07:37 AM
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
BeyRank: #16 (1,549)
Aquila FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceBlaze FaceBull FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceKerbecs FaceGold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FacePassport FaceGiraffe Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 11 2010 04:44 AM by BillyBlast.)
sorry to be rude but if theres another tourney but how about on 10 or 100 if it happens plz message me time date location address please completly dis reguardnthis message now

1st Place Beyblade Colosseum
1st Place Five Fists Beyday (Maryland Beyday 2012)
25 Tournaments Attended: 9 Placed In
Tournament List
Dec 02 2010 10:59 PM
Away Find all posts by this user

(Sep 06 2010 09:40 PM)RoaringLeone Wrote:  My team and I are going to attempt to have the toys R us in Erie PA host a beyblade metal fusion tournament but first we want to know how many people are willing to attend. pm me if interested or just post.

what toys r us in pa and whats the adddress lol
May 16 2011 11:33 PM

whats the date

BEYBLADE ROCKS! LET IT RIP!
Jun 05 2011 05:22 AM

what date and time will it be?
Jun 14 2011 05:26 PM

hey there fellow bladers. im from lancaster pa and would love to find others from lancaster and/or close by areas cuz it seems like the pickings are slim in PA :/
Aug 24 2012 01:58 AM
Thunder Dome

No Flex Zone
BeyRank: #22 (1,524)
Silver FaceCancer FaceDJ FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Capricorne FaceBronze FaceRose Gold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceOrso FaceL Drago Armored FaceCapricorne FaceLacerta FaceFace of RevolutionGold FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVBronze FaceSapphire FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceCapricorne FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGold FaceL Drago FaceKillerken FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGargole FaceBegirados FaceBalro II Face500 FaceBegirados FacePassport FaceFace of Days VBronze FaceGarudas FaceSilver FaceGold FaceEscolpio FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IIBronze Face

Wait I don't think Toys r us would do WBO tournaments

Get Creative!
[Image: 4qnash.jpg]
Sig created by Echizen
Aug 24 2012 06:10 PM
Andrios77

UltraBlader

Yes! Let's get something set up!

The only way to win is to not lose
Oct 26 2014 04:06 AM