PXL ART LAB!

I will be making PXL ART's for you guys.
A PXL ART is.... an artwork of a sprite (real or spliced!) with the sprite that it was based off of somewhere in the picture.

These may take awhile, considering they are made from scratch and my be based off of a large sprite.
EXAMPLES!
Mine:
[Image: TFWPXLART.png]

TEMPLATE:
Sprite pictureUnhappymust use image code)
Text:
PoseUnhappyleave this blank if you want the same pose as the sprite)

All PXL ARTS will have my signature on it to avoid theft.

Remember, if you do not have a sprite. GET ONE HERE! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Poke-Fus...NEW-THREAD?

WAITING LIST: Sparta
I'm sorry, but I'm a wee bit confused. What are you doing here? Making large versions of smaller sprites?

Forgive me, I'm just not sure I understand.

EDIT: To be clear, this isn't sarcasm. I reread the post and it sounded like it (Though let it be known I'm never sarcastic Wink)
nice, so an editing shop version over the good old paint I see Joyful_3
can i give u a sprite i made and u make a pxl art for it
Sorry forgot details
and yes....
(Jul. 11, 2011  11:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: I'm sorry, but I'm a wee bit confused. What are you doing here? Making large versions of smaller sprites?

EDIT: To be clear, this isn't sarcasm. I reread the post and it sounded like it (Though let it be known I'm never sarcastic Wink)

It is an artwork of a sprite of your choosing.
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:01 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Sorry forgot details
and yes....
(Jul. 11, 2011  11:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: I'm sorry, but I'm a wee bit confused. What are you doing here? Making large versions of smaller sprites?

It is an artwork of a sprite of your choosing.
Oh, ok! Sounds cool. Mind if I request one?

Just a cute wittle spwite and dwawing of a pikachu Cute
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:04 AM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, ok! Sounds cool. Mind if I request one?

assuming your requesting a normal pikachu, you might need to give him the exact generation of pikachu spirit, as its easier to do when you know...
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:04 AM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, ok! Sounds cool. Mind if I request one?

assuming your requesting a normal pikachu, you might need to give him the exact generation of pikachu spirit, as its easier to do when you know...

Good point, sorry wasn't thinking about that.

Genewation one, when Pikachu actually had decent stats...
sprite picture-[Image: 2s8ibk9.png]
text-royalty in purple on the top
cannot do that one. shading is soo messed up.
(Jul. 12, 2011  1:53 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: SPARTAAAAAA!
[Image: Untitled-2.png]

YAAAAAY!!! PIKAAAAA

Great job! It looks just like the sprite Joyful_2
Honestly that isnt my best work, but if you like it its fine with me.
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:10 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Honestly that isnt my best work, but if you like it its fine with me.

I dunno, I like it Joyful_2. Besides, it's hard to go wrong with Pika Pika
TFW can u do this one
[Image: 29azc6e.png]
Can u write Shadow Knight on it