Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

Please dont hate me everyone for this but im just now actually getting into the original beyblade series. And im really liking it, i suppose though i am more leaning toward Metal Fight Beyblade if i had to make a choice though because of the fact that Metal Fusion was the first beyblade show i watched.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:00 AM)MasterBlader17 Wrote: Please dont hate me everyone for this but im just now actually getting into the original beyblade series. And im really liking it, i suppose though i am more leaning toward Metal Fight Beyblade if i had to make a choice though because of the fact that Metal Fusion was the first beyblade show i watched.
No one hates you, but that doesn't make sense. I saw MFB first, and I can't stand it as a series. Just because you saw it first, how does that make it a better series?
We wouldn't do that, many Bladers nowadays grow up with MFB. Younger Bladers or anyone may not be aware of the original series just yet.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:02 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:00 AM)MasterBlader17 Wrote: Please dont hate me everyone for this but im just now actually getting into the original beyblade series. And im really liking it, i suppose though i am more leaning toward Metal Fight Beyblade if i had to make a choice though because of the fact that Metal Fusion was the first beyblade show i watched.
No one hates you, but that doesn't make sense. I saw MFB first, and I can't stand it as a series. Just because you saw it first, how does that make it a better series?

It doesn't, Just nostalgia mainly and i haven't seen much of the original beyblade. Give me a few weeks to get through more of it and i will have a better answer
Yeah someone at the Toronto event asked me what Beyblade G-Revolution was and I felt a bit gutted. lol
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah someone at the Toronto event asked me what Beyblade G-Revolution was and I felt a bit gutted. lol

So saddening.
It will only get worse for the original Beyblade from here. After all, these are 10-15 year old toys and animes.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:15 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah someone at the Toronto event asked me what Beyblade G-Revolution was and I felt a bit gutted. lol

So saddening.
It will only get worse for the original Beyblade from here. After all, these are 10-15 year old toys and animes.

This is a very sad truth. Much like most kids nowadays don't know about Pokemon Red and Blue instead they enjoy X and Y. Just a example for generation treasures getting lost in time
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:21 AM)MasterBlader17 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:15 AM)Neo Wrote:

So saddening.

This is a very sad truth. Much like most kids nowadays don't know about Pokemon Red and Blue instead they enjoy X and Y. Just a example for generation treasures getting lost in time

Kids, yeah. But toys break. Old games are eternally existing with reproduction carts, clone consoles, and emulation.
They'll try it eventually. Also Virtual Console.
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:46 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:32 AM)☆★Unikitty★☆ Wrote: @[Meta madness] - What is so laughable about them?

There's a tad to many laughs it isn't funny, I'd consider it a depressing list.

If you're not going to answer the question, don't reply with rude comments like this.

I've responded with comments long before certainly, though of course, no need on leaving the abyss without the foot steps leading into my fall so I'll list them all of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-V-Forces focus on actually those who don't comare to the bigger league bladers while developed does show off that they can compete with the big boys, however it quickly goes against this ideal quite often. The only character to resemble the none bit-beast elite is Kane. Who i'm willing to justify is actually the best non-bit beast user in the entire classic series.

-The moment when random extras have far more developed bit-beast origins then the primary enemies in V-Force and are often considered a major threat but are easily subdued to a level where it's shameful.

-The focus on Max's past is said very little, making his connection with Alan have weight on it, it does expose that he actually had a life in between the lines. However Alan on the other hand wasn't an all to interesting foe for Max, making the past origins of there's completely unnecessary.

- Only extra characters who aren't the main 4 who actually get battles the most are Zeo, Kane, and Dunga. All of opposing teams, however have on screen battles that does show off that they are actually important to a degree.

-Wyatt is a pretty much easy skinned Zeo, in the anime, manga wise I cannot say the same but we aren't discussing Mangas.

- The world Tournament felt minor in comparison, though to it's credit. The 14/16 actually battling are developed enough for us to actually take them seriously.

-majestics are mentioned, however aren't seen. Not bad but the reference makes them out to be a complete joke when in reality, it's completely above that standard.

- King and Queen, like mariam and Joseph are proven to be at there best in Tag Team matches, however there previous abilities are never considered in the following set up.

- Zeo beat Ozuma because of plot, seriously Ozumas track record isn't defeat,defeat,defeat. If you can beat Ozuma then by all means you are among the elite.

- The rock bit beasts are inconsistent in numbers

-Gordos abilities against Dunga proved that he can actually match if not surpass Ray, seriously. Even at that point in the Anime, Dungas battle level returned back to Kais level. That draw shouldn't even happened. However, it does making the final matches for what Ray faces at the end of each series actually entertaining.

- Cerberus survives shattering because symbolism, unlike the 100+ bit beasts from the rock

A valid complaint would be that Queen changes parts in the finals, though the second gen got away with it and I feel the third gen will do it as well, now onto G-Revolution

-V-Force doesn't exist, which destroys the trait that Dragoon being the only dragoon battle lose all importance.

- World tornament begins again, Zeo a confirmed member of the Blade Breakers isn't chosen because V-Force doesn't exist.

- Jin of the Gale is a legit threat, is changed completely when he himself a powerful blader really just gives off lesson that Tyson already learned prior seasons. What a teacher....

- To many characters who do nothing but are on the team for emotional support....Which doesn't mean much when the team who has the most emotional support is only two people who in the finals, nobody cares about.

- Barthez Battalion is the only team to actually use all there members, which gives them an excuse to actually have more than 2 people.

- Season 1 characters are weakened to make way for Season 3 characters.

- Tala is a joke, there is no reason for him to be seen as the elite after his battle with Kenny, the way they try to make him seem so powerful is nothing more than a bitter joke. The only match where he actually had grand importance nearly killed him, also his team falls into the void of unimportant.

- Majestics are beaten at a pathetic level, come to think of it, Rays team, as well are so easily defeated it's nothing more than a joke. As Ray does indeed have a series of great battles, Lee steals the thunder and this does harm there record and make every match White Tiger X go battle a rather joke since the outcome is easy to detect. Aside from the battle against the All Stars.

- Bega gets away with nearly killing 2 bladers, one OP and one minor one on live TV but lolattemptmurder is fine.

- Crusher is the only one on the Bega Team who actually has a motivation to be battling. His victory is symbolic but he stands out because his motive is well exicuted, his love is belivable, and he is fighting for a cause. The other 4 stand out from him because there motives is....dumb.

- Natural born beyblader = Everyone

This is nothing more then just the hole of the entry, I haven't even dived into the lair of the blind ones to get onto the battlefield. So hey, Vision is a vision to handle for the beholder to comprehend them.
@[Meta madness] Like I said, my rating system is not for how well written they are, it's how much I enjoyed them.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:45 AM)☆★Unikitty★☆ Wrote: @[Meta madness] Like I said, my rating system is not for how well written they are, it's how much I enjoyed them.

Oh posted previously while I made this wall of text, though like I said before I can respect opinions.

Except a purposely defeat from Ozumas record doesn't exactly break the monotonous feel of his winning streak. If his battle wasn't serious, it's something I usually pass away. Plus the world championships there was a complete joke.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:49 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Except a purposely defeat from Ozumas record doesn't exactly break the monotonous feel of his winning streak. If his battle wasn't serious, it's something I usually pass away. Plus the world championships there was a complete joke.

Not to mention almost everyone in V-Force was awful. The exceptions were Salima, Kane, Mariam and ZO.

Lets not forget about the ridiculous amount of times bit-beasts were involved, nobody (including me) liked seeing bit-beasts fight. I know bit-beasts were a staple gimmick of Beyblade to sell toys but they're lame when they are too abundant.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:49 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Except a purposely defeat from Ozumas record doesn't exactly break the monotonous feel of his winning streak. If his battle wasn't serious, it's something I usually pass away. Plus the world championships there was a complete joke.

Well considering Ozuma beat Tyson 3 times, lost to him and tied to him once...There is a major difference in this.

world Championships I can argue, seriously the match ups were really good however we knew who'd win.

<Also ozuma beat Tala in the manga so add that to his winning level.

(Aug. 09, 2015  2:59 AM)☆★Unikitty★☆ Wrote: Not to mention almost everyone in V-Force was awful. The exceptions were Salima, Kane, Mariam and ZO.

Lets not forget about the ridiculous amount of times bit-beasts were involved, nobody (including me) liked seeing bit-beasts fight. I know bit-beasts were a staple gimmick of Beyblade to sell toys but they're lame when they are too abundant.

Yes from Episode 28 - 37, the Bit-Beast battles were more or less monsters of the week, I'm obviously disclosing the battle with Ray and Dunga. Since Dungas bit beast was already established.

Also, Jim was interesting for the fact that he got under Maxs skin without trying and he was a turning point for the Blade Breakers, not to mention he did stand a good chance against bit-beasts of King and Queen but these are different accords.

Also the Saint Sheilds were good as well, basically all the important characters are actually good. The only character I wish was developed was Foxy, since to my knowledge he WAS a former world champion is the only hurassment team member with the most development.
Yeah but the spaces between the battle at one point was long and knowing Takao didn't defeat Ozuma with his skill level that beat Takao, then it feels empty and unaccomplished, heck, some Beybladers do that in order to collect data or know moves or whatnot.
(Aug. 09, 2015  3:17 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah but the spaces between the battle at one point was long and knowing Takao didn't defeat Ozuma with his skill level that beat Takao, then it feels empty and unaccomplished, heck, some Beybladers do that in order to collect data or know moves or whatnot.

if only tala were gaining data, to my knowledge Ozuma only challenged him because Tala was the last powerful blader that possed a major threat to Tyson(at the time)
Tala did apparently gain data or at least about Takaos new Dragoon when he lost on purpose.
It was really only a hollow victory, since they don't ever really meet each other ever again. Ozuma won a lot more off the match then Tala did