Original Beyblade Series on DVD!

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-The-Class...e+season+1

I never thought the day would come when people could get it legally, but there you go. Maybe if it sells well it will show any official companies that maybe there's an audience for an uncut. subtitled release.

It'll also be cool to see it on a TV and not watch TV rips from UK Toonami or ABC Family on a computer.
A Walmart associate in electronics this morning may have lied to me over the phone about it including Japanese audio, unless there was a sticker or extra wrapping on it that said so. The Beyblade Shop even says it has Japanese audio included. From what I see here...

Beyblade the Classic First Season Box set DVD

(Front)
[Image: 2l9l17o.jpg]

(Back)
[Image: 1zu9tt.jpg]
Awesome. Hopefully we get subs..
Brad Bass and AJ Topper are so annoying.
Kai's pose on the front cover...ugh...
(Aug. 16, 2014  12:54 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Kai's pose on the front cover...ugh...

Heh he looks as if he is chuckling at a joke.
You guys never saw that picture of Kai ? It is the "cocky" pose.
(Aug. 16, 2014  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yuy guys never saw that picture of Kai ? It is the "cocky" pose.

Honestly I don't remember seeing that, I know it's cocky now but if I took a quick glance he seems happy which I didn't expect for the first series Kai.

Also what's "Yuy" or is it "You"?
(Aug. 16, 2014  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys never saw that picture of Kai ? It is the "cocky" pose.

I know all of the poses.
I hate the picture of Tyson on the back; the one on "Beyblade: Let It Rip!" PS1.
It looks like his chin is cut off..
I just bought this DVD set, and it does NOT include Japanes video/audio. This set is English Dub only.
It clearly says "Japanese" on Amazon and therefore on the Beyblade Shop as well though ... I am certain it would be false advertisement.
Hmm..
That's pretty awful.
Are you sure you ordered the NEW one, or the old DVD...
OK, it is no joke : there is not a trace of Japanese audio or subtitles in this damn DVD collection. I had ordered it from Amazon before DranzerX13's post above, and after receiving it, I am really thinking of returning it and getting reimbursed because the item is clearly not as described. The word "Japanese" should appear nowhere in that product page; that is such lies ...
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, it is no joke : there is not a trace of Japanese audio or subtitles in this damn DVD collection. I had ordered it from Amazon before DranzerX13's post above, and after receiving it, I am really thinking of returning it and getting reimbursed because the item is clearly not as described. The word "Japanese" should appear nowhere in that product page; that is such lies ...

Hmm. Time for Kai-V to send a rage induced email to Nelvana, hahah.

It does suck though.
The DVD's aren't worth jack; you can buy the old ones for $3 or something.
Or ya know.
Watch it on Youtube.