[Oregon USA] *Insert Beyblade Pun here* Tournament!

Hey me and my sister lunakiron will also becoming to the beyblade tournament on 9/2.
I shall update the opening post
My sister lunakiron will no longer be able to come but my gf will be taking her place at the tournament. my gf's username is brit.
OK, I will update the list
Put me in for sure list Im coming = )
Im on my way
Dude... It was yesterday...
Even says the 1st in the title...

hey! i live in gresham oregon and i thing promoting the wbo and beyblade in oregon and washington is an AMAZING idea! i would love to battle with anyone around! so lemme know if youre in the area!
I'm trying to get the card shop to sell TT Beyblades.
If this works, people will have more of a reason to come to tournament :p

I think it'll also promote Beyblade in the area. Promotion = good Smile
Hey Im in Salem I know about two other pretty serious bladers in this area and I am down to drive us up there to battle during the weekends! Im pretty new to the mfb but Im learning quickly and the other two guys have been in the game for around a year! So we will be good competiton I promise! hmu if your having a tournament or just a friendly thing! We have official stadiums that we wont mind taking with us...

Hector
Sounds good!

Towards the end of this month, we can start having tournaments more often. If lucky, maybe one every month. No promises, hah
Updated!
Yo is this for october
Yeah, I should put that in there...
DARN IT man I got theatre comitments on that day AGAIN I cant go well mabye next time hey join team northwesters!
COME ON PEOPLE! ONLY A WEEK TO GET THIS TOGETHER! WE CAN DO IT!
Sweet!

I got a group of people that responded on Facebook.
This will be a fun tournament!
Less then a week, come on!
We only got as few days, come on guys!
Hello I will go to the tournament. Eee
Sweet!

Make sure to arrive at 4! It will start soon after.

Also, if you can, bring a prize.
You should get paid back afterwards.
carp out of all the days I could of had to go on vacation it had to be the day of this tournament XD
10-29
Hey also I have the sonokong triple battle type stadium. Can I bring it to the tournament? I think its legal to use in tournaments...
Of course you can bring it!
It's good to have stadiums to free play with :]