[Oregon USA] *Insert Beyblade Pun here* Tournament!

(May. 05, 2011  7:12 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  5:42 AM)Nano Wrote: The last weekend of this month...

oh no, i cant, i'll be in a manditory meetting than going to a anime con down in the CA bey area, i'll be gone for a week and a half.

That sucks. I was looking forward to Beyblading again.
would you mind it right after i get back or i dont mind if you plan something with out me lol. just let me know, if you are planning something. i am leaving on the 20th and probably coming back on the 1st of june. its going to be a long trip.
(May. 08, 2011  9:21 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: would you mind it right after i get back or i dont mind if you plan something with out me lol. just let me know, if you are planning something. i am leaving on the 20th and probably coming back on the 1st of june. its going to be a long trip.
I will always tell you when I'm planning something.
Did two people from Oregon just sign up within days of each other? Now we MUST have a tournament!

Come on Oregon!! WE CAN'T MISS OUT!!!!!
Flood their PM inbox haha.
Hah, I should do that. I'll PM anyone that lives close.
You mean you haven't done that already? That's the first thing I do when trying to get something going.
I'll do that once I get on my computer. It's a pain searching on the Wii. I then have to write down the names and what not. Plus the pointer isn't really steady. It makes it harder to type a PM with links in it.
EDIT: Sorry, thinking of something else.

Write up one big promo PM and mass PM it. I think you can PM up to five users with one message.
(May. 12, 2011  4:52 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You can always text me everything. I don't mind helping you out.

I think you gave me the wrong number. I tried texting you Sunday, but you didn't reply.
I was just being a jerk on Sunday. You didn't want my reply, I was sulking.
(May. 12, 2011  4:56 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I was just being a jerk on Sunday. You didn't want my reply, I was sulking.

Oh... So I should be grateful?

So you got it? That's good. Now I know I have the right number if I need to text or call you.
your probably going to scare the poor people away, thinking your a stocker LOL.

you should have my number toon Nano, if you want it i can pm it to you, definitly might help if your planning something up since im not checking the WBO everyday, i dont mind giving out my number i just dont personaly answer the phone. LOL.......

anyways back on topic are you guys still planning something at the end of the month or are you waiting till you get more memebers. if anything we dont have to have a tourny another meet up will be nice.
A tournament this month is a must. It's my goal to get one up for BeyDay.

Monthly meet ups would be fun. People could just show up and play.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-US-Orego...Day-May-28
This link is for the official tournament I'm holding. Check it out!
hey i live just out side of estacada oregon it would be cool to meet up and have a bey battle me and my sister get bord of battling each other i keep winning so im always looking for a new challange.
aww i live in keizer, thats far away =/
we need to get together again! CA was a total fail im starting to lose faith in this beyblading thing, so it would be nice if we could meet up and practice. i would really like that.

eh, i feel like this is a ranmdom post.....
I'm a beyblader in clackamas county Oregon if anyone wants to beybattle me I'm in molalla Oregon.
If you're free this summer we might be able to hold a tournament. I know Kanato Dolsrin wants a tournament. I also got friends that would join in.
sounds good where would be the best city to do it in, then we would need a prize,and if we could get a few people to bring there own beystadium,that would be good
So, Kanato and I are planning on having a tournament soon. We will be doing it with only plasitcs. If we don;t make the wight person minimum, we can always do a small tournament with prises and free play.
She bought like 10 stadiums. So there's plenty for everyone to battle in!
Update
hello. im from gresham oregon and need people to blade with! you up to the challenge? Wink
Updated it to the 2nd