One Hit Knock Out Article

I just wrote up a quick article can anyone improve it

OHKO
One Hit Knock Out is a style of attack that attemps to hit the opposing blade early on to knock the blade out of the stadium.

Contents
1 Weight
1.2 Weight Distribution
2 Launching Style
3 Parts Selection
Conclusion

Weight

Weight Distribution

Launching Strategy

Parts Selection

AR's Seaborg 2's AR is good for it's weight and attack range
WD's 10,8 Heavy, Wide Defense
SG's MG or HMC
BB Draciel S (w/ 4 metal balls)

Conclusion

Anyways, there needs to be more of a description, and needs to look like an article. All of the different aspects that go into a OHKO Beyblade should be in one section, and things like comparisons to other styles of attack and pros/cons of using the style of attack should be put into separate sections.

So, with all of your subsections in one description, it would look like this:

"One Hit Knock Out is a style of attack that attemps to hit the opposing blade early on to knock the blade out of the stadium. For a OHKO beyblade you want to have a heavy beyblade. It is best to have it [the weight] centered in the middle so it is best to use 10 Heavy ( 8 Heavy is also aceptable) Also use Heavy Metal Core or MG Core."

I'd suggest reading some of the articles on Beywiki and modeling a OHKO article after one of them. For the Force Smash article, I just modeled it after the Upper Attack article.
that isnt really a OHKO combo this is one a good hms for me
ar:slash upper
cwd:free crusher
rc:battle change core w/ cwd

and for plastic its
ar:dragoon v2
wd:wide defence 10 wide
bb:sg flat
sg:mg core left or right
Hmm, shouldn't the OHKO blade have a high speed BB like Metal Flat Base 2?
How about:
Dragoon V2
10 Wide
NEo Left
MG MEtal Core
Gaia Dragoon V
??
here is the revised article
OHKO
One Hit Knock Out is a style of attack that attemps to hit the opposing blade early on to knock the blade out of the stadium. It require's a heavy weight and large Attack range

1. Parts
2. Launching Style
3. Gallery
4. Conlusion

Parts

The blade tends to be heavy with the weight focused on the center to hit the opposing beyblade hard enough to knock it out. Attack range needs to be large to have a bigger chance of hitting the opposing blade. So some recomended parts are:
Attack Rings : Seaborg 2, Dragoon G, Trygle and Driger V and G.
Weight Disks: 10, 8 Heavy and Wide Defense
Spin Gears: Heavy Metal Core and MG core.
Blade Bases: Metal Ball Base w/4 metal balls/ SG Metal Ball Base w/4 metal balls/ Customize Grip Base

Launching Style

Gallery

Conclusion

OHKO is a good style of attack if you want a quick and easy win. It is not often used but if utilized right it can defeat a great number of combonations including zombies if shot well.
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:07 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Hmm, shouldn't the OHKO blade have a high speed BB like Metal Flat Base 2?
How about:
Dragoon V2
10 Wide
NEo Left
MG MEtal Core
Gaia Dragoon V
??

Thats a smash attack combo.
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:41 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:07 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Hmm, shouldn't the OHKO blade have a high speed BB like Metal Flat Base 2?
How about:
Dragoon V2
10 Wide
NEo Left
MG MEtal Core
Gaia Dragoon V
??

Thats a smash attack combo.
Alright, then I had those confused then.
anyway is my revised article good enough for the wiki yet
obviously with the links to other articles added
I'm revising it as I type, I'm polishing it up and stuff.

A question there, is there any debate as to whether or not OHKO is a type of attack? Isn't it just an extremely example of smash attack where it attempts to overwhelm the beyblade quickly and try to force it out? Or is it different because smash attack emphasizes high movement speed, and ideal weight with low recoil, while OHKO emphasizes heavy weight, high speed, and a battle with as few attacks as possible, disregarding recoil?
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:07 PM)FFX Wrote: I'm revising it as I type, I'm polishing it up and stuff.

A question there, is there any debate as to whether or not OHKO is a type of attack? Isn't it just an extremely example of smash attack where it attempts to overwhelm the beyblade quickly and try to force it out? Or is it different because smash attack emphasizes high movement speed, and ideal weight with low recoil, while OHKO emphasizes heavy weight, high speed, and a battle with as few attacks as possible, disregarding recoil?

I'm pretty sure it's seperate kind of attack.
theyr different for the reasons you stated
One Hit Knock Out (OHKO)

One Hit Knock Out (abbreviated OHKO from here on out) is a type of attack that attempts to knock the opponent out as quickly as possible, preferably in one it. This is accomplished by either attacking the opponent with a very strong smash attack early in the battle, or using Gattyaki launching technique. OHKO emphasizes heavy weight, high speed, and a battle with as strong smash attacks as possible, disregarding recoil.

Launches
To perform OHKO, mastery of the Gattyaki is a must. In addition, a heavy beyblade with a high moving speed is also required. Sliding Shoot may also be necessary if gattyaki is not possible, or ideally, sliding shoot will be combined with Gattyaki when possible.

Components of an HKO blade
Other components of OHKO include a very heavy beyblade, with centralized weight. For the plastic generation, the HMC core or MG cores are great choices. In addition, weight disks such as 10 heavy should be used.

Sorry i have to go out right now, it's a bit scattered right now and no where near done. someone else can finish it or i will do it when i have time and when i come back
Its just smash attack. Usually OHKO blades have to get the knock out (with smash attack) early because the parts have too much recoil. The idea is that if you are skilled enough to get the knock out early then the recoil shouldn't be a problem. Most of the time this isn't the case though.
so should we add it to the Smash Attack Article