Omega's Classic Beys - MFB Remakes.

Hey everybody.

I was thinking recently, wouldn't it be cool just to see what the classic beys from the old series would look like in MFB/BMF form ? In my opinion, I wouldn't want them to be in the new anime or anything, but it would be cool just to see what they'd look like.

I decided to try and make some, I'll be updating them frequently and adding new ones from time to time. Let me know what you think, all negative and positive feedback is appreciated. (Remember, these are just rough drafts for the moment)

Ray Dranzer (Added on October 12, 2010)

Thermal Driger (Added on October 12, 2010)

Rock Draciel (Added on October 13, 2010)

Storm Dragoon (Added on October 20, 2010)

Burn Gaia Dragoon (Added on October 22, 2010)

Dark Galeon (Added on May 11, 2011)

Currently working on:
Trygle
Griffolyon
Wolborg
(These won't be made for a while).

Note: Parts have been made from combining different official parts.

If you would like to use any of these pictures in your own artwork (signatures, posters, etc) please PM me or post here for permission first. Thanks.
Wow, very cool. ^^
I especially love the Ray Dranzer; I would definitely buy one of those.
The Thermal Driger looks nice too.
I like how you've combined the colours on the CW

For Ray Dranzer:
I like the different colours you've used. Orange and blue actually go really well together. Chocked_2
Also how it isn't really a still image but sort of like motion blur which is awesome imo.

For Thermal Driger:
Great combination of colours but doesn't look as good as Ray Dranzer IMO.

BUT my favourite classic WAS Dranzer and my current favourite IS Ray Unicorno so you can see why I like it. Grin
cant see pics...i am using my itouch so ill try it on my laptop when i get home today
Thanks for your feedback blah, appreciated. I tried to keep the old colours, you know Dranzer being a blue coloured blade (even though it's a Phoenix Pinching_eyes_2), etc.
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:53 PM)Omega Wrote: Thanks for your feedback blah, appreciated. I tried to keep the old colours, you know Dranzer being a blue coloured blade (even though it's a Phoenix Pinching_eyes_2), etc.

EDIT: Honestly don't know how that quoted double post got there, I'm on my iPhone Pinching_eyes_2
Hehe no problem, the fact that you combined the colours makes it look great.
And I was hoping someone would do this. ^^

When you're done planning, make the real bey and I will buy it. =P

PS. Your skills with photoshop or photo editting is amazing !
I kinda think that the wheel for driger should be ray and the wheel for dranzer something else like thermal or Burn.
In my opinion dranzer should be done with bull metal wheel..
wow that really cool i love the Ray Dranzer
I would definitley get this if it exist!! Omega ur a pretty good artist. Ray dranzer would be meteo l drago in my opinoin lol
Looking forward to Draciel Smile
Try for Earth Smile
That thermal driger is beast... must have it
It's fine and all but.
Aren't the Bit-beasts suppose to have a "feeling" to them?(Look at the Face bolts of Metal Fight) It doesn't seem impressive if its just the same old icon from HMS.

Why not go for what TT/Hasbro originally does?
Use parts that Performance-Wise doesn't "Fit" the Bey properly?
Driger would most likely have A Storm/Genocide-like Wheel.As I've seen from previous Driger Wheels
Divine/Rock/Counter Wheel for Draciel.He always had Spiky-like "Defense" Protrusions

(Oct. 12, 2010  7:21 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Ray dranzer would be meteo l drago in my opinoin lol
Why?
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

To Stratus G: I'm working on custom faces as we speak, these are just drafts Tongue_out Also, I was pretty unsure for what metal wheel I'd use for Driger, I chose Thermal in the end since I've always liked the design of it. I chose "Ray" for Dranzer because of "sun rays".

On another note, "Rock Draciel" has been added to the OP.
nice. hope to see some more like the other dragoons and trygle.
This is great!
I would suggest making a Wolborg maybe?
Eee
Additional ones that would be good if you could do them:

Galeon
Wolborg
Burning kerberous
Zeus
Blizzard orthrous
Trygle

Also Draciel looks sick. Can't wait to see what the tracks and bottoms are gonna be.
surprisingly i like dranzer's face design, very nice work.

edit: btw (re)make storm dragoon Tongue_out we all know its coming
Thanks everyone. I'll be posting either Gaia Dragoon, or Dragoon today. After both have been completed, I might work on better versions (Improve them), or make new ones such as Galeon, Trygle, Wolborg etc.
pretty neat! I would love to see a series like this. takara would probably do well to bring out a promotional set using the original bey concepts
I really like the looks of these. You matched the colour schemes from te originals really well with the metal wheels. And who else wants a Storm Dragoon to be made? We all see it coming. Hence Dragoon Metal Storm
is it ok if I use your pics in my new signature? I will still state By Omega
Ray Dranzer looks hot; this definetly would be a great idea.
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:57 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: is it ok if I use your pics in my new signature? I will still state By Omega
They are too large to be used in a signature.
great job they look great! especially like ray dranzer cause he is my fav plastic bey.
also looking forward to seeing dragoon