Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 10 2012 04:42 PM by Kai-V.)
While that page in the latest CoroCoro had not make it clear at all wether the "Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide" to be released on January 20th was actually going to come with Omega Dragonis or just show information about it (I am quite sure it did not say anything about it being an accompanying Beyblade then), now, it is a lot more confirmed thankfully.

We all know what Omega Dragonis is already, but here are some pictures and information :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...09886.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...10796.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...21939.html
Omega's mode change is just a very simple rotation of the Metal Frame and Core to form a different pattern :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...21940.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...22742.html

In the anime, it comes with 85XF, but the real release's parts are unconfirmed. Omega Dragonis is "special" just because it is a right-spin dragon Beyblade.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 09 2012 03:04 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Finally, a Dragon-themed Beyblade that doesn't look icky.

Last one of those was Gaia Dragoon V...

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 09 2012 03:37 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Ninja 14x

The Wizard
BeyRank: #760 (1,077)
Unicorno FaceAquila FacePassport Face

Hooray this information is awesome I am so going to get it if released but it's going to take a while though for me to take this in because it's so awesome

Without Pride, Honour and Respect your nothing but a dog
[Image: o0zV.png]
Credit to CRUelty for making the Sig
Jan 09 2012 04:09 PM

I hope it will perform well.
Jan 09 2012 04:11 PM
LeonTempestXIII

Destiny
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2012 05:04 PM by LeonTempestXIII.)
I like this bey, I do, but the lack of concrete information leaves doughts in my mind...the fact that 85XF is unconfirmed furthers my suspicions...if this turns out to be false, I wont be suprised. Still, I would love to see how Omega Dragonis would preform agianst top tiers. Omega seems to be similar to Lightning/Meteo in many aspects. That said, looking at the CGI from the anime, it doesnt appear to utilize rubber or plastic contact points like L-Drago series beys do. Looking at the CW, it is a basic circular shape that doesn fit into the MW, so unless TT makes design changes, Dragonis and Omega will probobly be compatiable with all standard beyblades. Speculation rant over. I wont give my hopes up on this until I know it is really going to be released

Erutangis
Jan 09 2012 05:01 PM
xSora10

Studious
Anniversary Face 2012Bull Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2012 05:45 PM by xSora10.)
Ah. Someone please explain to me what the heck Omega Dragonis is.

Apparently, it has been known for a while?

Anyway, the face looks very cool, to say the least.

Is it just me, or do the MW's slopes look like they curve inwards and outwards, like a halfpipe emerging from the CW?

I don't know how to explain it correctly. That's my explanation.

EDIT: I see that Ryu (I hope I spelled his name right) is the owner. Apparently he must like Dragon Beys like Ryuuga.

EDIT 2:
(Jan 09 2012 05:01 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:  I like this bey, I do, but the lack of concrete information leaves doughts in my mind...the fact that 85XF is unconfirmed furthers my suspicions...if this turns out to be false, I wont be suprised. Still, I would love to see how Omega Dragonis would preform agianst top tiers. Omega seems to be similar to Lightning/Meteo in many aspects. That said, looking at the CGI from the anime, it doesnt appear to utilize rubber or plastic contact points like L-Drago series beys do. Looking at the CW, it is a basic circular shape that doesn fit into the MW, so unless TT makes design changes, Dragonis and Omega will probobly be compatiable with all standard beyblades. Speculation rant over. I wont give my hopes up on this until I know it is really going to be released

It would be awesome if the CW and the MW could be compatible with other MWs and CWs. Imagine an Omega Pegasis, Diablo Dragonis, etc. That would be really cool.

I do really hope this performs well. I'm not convinced yet though. The shape of the MW concerns me, how it slopes inward, like I said earlier, about the "Halfpipe" appearance. I am wondering whether it would provide good upper attack. But that is just speculation. And a lot of hoping.

[Image: 344e0xf.png]
Jan 09 2012 05:36 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

Okay so this makes me happy.....

Finally, maybe we can have different colors of this wheel in the near(?) future. I'd love to have my own signature Dragon Beyblade. X#3

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Jan 09 2012 06:00 PM
Cygnus

RASENGAN!
Antique FaceRose Gold Face

Omega looks... recoil-y? Its indents and curves look like they would make a good attack wheel. I don't watch the anime so this is the first time I've seen Omega Dragonis up close and I have to say, it looks pretty nice.

Jan 09 2012 06:03 PM
Evolution

~Former Collector~
Rose Gold FaceJiraiya FaceSamurai Changer FaceThunder Dragon FacePeridot Face

Wow,This is very cool. I've been waiting to see if they'd release this bey for some time now, Hopfully it looks as nice as it does in the pictures(so it can be for my collection! Smile )! Grin thanks for letting us know some more information about it, Kai-V! Smile

[Image: SRYnv.png]
My Selling Thread! | My Buying Thread! | My Beyblade Collection!
Jan 09 2012 06:11 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Ultra

Hopeless romantic
BeyRank: #49 (1,407)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IV
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2012 06:14 PM by Ultra.)
I'm glad they're gonna release this. It looks really cool. I'm hoping this means that the guy who owned this in the anime will see more action and possibly some explanation of whether he has anything to do with Ryuga(that fact that they look so similar is just screaming it. I highly doubt it's a coincidence). However it could easily not be with the amount of beys takara releases after only appearing in one episode(see Screw Capricorne).
Jan 09 2012 06:13 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2012 06:40 PM by th!nk.)
MFB Gaia Dragoon.

Would have been cooler if they'd given it at least MF, or a wide metal flat or something, as a real throwback, but the facebolt emblem, and being a right-spin dragon, is enough, I guess.

I'm assuming it's going to be quite a limited release, though :/

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes (Click to View)
Jan 09 2012 06:39 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

Am I the only one what wanted a new low-profile gimmick track? It would seem fitting for such a special Beyblade.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Jan 09 2012 06:44 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

To anyone wondering, Omega Dragonis first appeared in a few episodes from back in July-August 2011, notably episode 120. It is owned by Ryuto, who indeed resembles Ryuuga. Omega and Dragonis should be compatible with every other right-spin Metal Wheels and Clear Wheels, there is no reason it would not.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 09 2012 07:07 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2012 07:38 PM by Hazel.)
(Jan 09 2012 06:44 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:  Am I the only one what wanted a new low-profile gimmick track? It would seem fitting for such a special Beyblade.

The problem is that low profile and gimmick do not really mix - anything below 100 is already in enough danger of scraping by itself and, while most combos on these tracks do avoid it entirely, sticking any manner of protrusion whatsoever on the track would just be asking for trouble.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Jan 09 2012 07:37 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

There are still ways they could gimmick it with slightly more weight or something, I guess, but yeah, nothing significant.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes (Click to View)
Jan 09 2012 08:34 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

thx, I like this bey so much
Probably it comes with more tips and tracks

[Image: bild.php?id=7541_1&art=A]

please klick my pokemon , it gets xp and will be stronger I want the strongest pokemon^^ THX
Jan 09 2012 10:08 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport Face

(Jan 09 2012 10:08 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote:  thx, I like this bey so much

Probably not. None of the other starter or booster beys do...
Jan 09 2012 10:10 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Jan 09 2012 10:08 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote:  thx, I like this bey so much

What ? This Beyblade will come in a very flimsy and small package in order to be inside a magazine : it will of course only have the bare minimum. It might not even have a Tool, who knows.

ベイブレード
Jan 09 2012 10:10 PM
xSora10

Studious
Anniversary Face 2012Bull Face

(Jan 09 2012 07:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  To anyone wondering, Omega Dragonis first appeared in a few episodes from back in July-August 2011, notably episode 120. It is owned by Ryuto, who indeed resembles Ryuuga. Omega and Dragonis should be compatible with every other right-spin Metal Wheels and Clear Wheels, there is no reason it would not.

That would be cool. I'm just hoping that the spin track and performance tip is good.

Or possibly new. That is of course, if it is different from the anime parts.

Thank you for the information, Kai-V!

[Image: 344e0xf.png]
Jan 09 2012 10:15 PM
Zancrow

I like stuff. loljk
BeyRank: #133 (1,294)
Gold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceHerculeo FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceThunder Dragon FaceLyra FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceSagittario FaceChimera Face

Awesome news! Thank you so much Kai-V! I remember when OD had JUST been shown in the anime and somebody made a topic for it saying that it was the next release, without any proof whatsoever Tired

[Image: plusle.gif][Image: minun.gif]
Jan 09 2012 10:44 PM