Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
[Image: 9aZcOmE.png?2]

Episodes:
*Season 1 was very experimental, had some facts proven false, and it's not recommended to watch it.
Season 1 (August 2013-September 2013 + July 2014 (Click to View)
Season 2 (December 2014-????) (Click to View)
You can use Skype to chat with.
Thanks, good idea. I want this to be a thing. I'm making the limit of people three, as anything more would make it hectic and out of hand.
I have made a cheesy Trailer with awkward pauses and random emphasizing, thanks to anyone in advance for putting up with my voice. Due to Takara's hiatus we won't have Japan Beyblade News. But listen and watch your ears burn.
Here it is: https://soundcloud.com/stream

Sorry 'bout le double-post.
I wouldn't mind volunteering ^-^
It says its not working. Anyway, I do like the idea, and would love to be a part of this. I love talking XD Would there be discussions about the hobby, anime, etc, or just one? And what would I need to do this?
To discuss Beyblades. Yeah, anyone is welcome. I've already Gotten farther than the old Podcast. If anyone wants to join, PM me a request. I need someone caught up on the anime and someone to make a banner. Maximum of three members though.
I already have a Skype, so just add drpepsidew and I can do it almost whenever
Okay, I need Skype. Is there a voice-only feature? And does it record itself? This is growing fast, four people already. I'll also add to the members maximum. 6, one person HAS to be caught up on The anime, Zero-G included.
There is an option for voice only, but it doesn't record itself Uncertain Audacity may be able to help though
That's good, is there a max of people on at once. I've seen videos with 5 before. If you guys can make it, we can do this tonight. Can anyone be on in an hour?
It's a solid idea, also there is software to change your voice if you don't want it to sound so young.
I can be one in an hour! Just to be clear which system are we using.
Can anyone record the skype call? Just record it and send it to me so I can upload it to SoundCloud. I don't think I'll be able to get Skype and Audacity and figure how to record the call. Can anyone do this? It'll be ten minutes, so we should'nt waste time with jokes and stuff. Sorry Kyler, but we might not be able to have that many people.
I dunno if I'd be able to in the next hour, but to be safe, what would we talk about?
Maybe not now, I've got Karate from Seven thirty till eight thirty. An this is getting way more complicated than I thought.
Could we do it at 7:00?
Edit: Oh, ok. When would we do it then?
(Jul. 18, 2013  11:27 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Could we do it at 7:00?
Edit: Oh, ok. When would we do it then?

I have Scouts from tomorrow night until Monday, so maybe noon tomorrow? I mean, if your schedules comply?
shouldn't have anything to do tomorrow since my friends are coming over, and I usually take my ipad everywhere, so Im good for tomorrow.
Ah, summer school till 12:00, wont be back until like 12:45.
(Jul. 18, 2013  11:30 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: shouldn't have anything to do tomorrow since my friends are coming over, and I usually take my ipad everywhere, so Im good for tomorrow.
If youre friends are coming over, then they'd probably be bored with you talking to some strangers about Beyblade.
Noon for the east coast?
No, Central. I forgot about the time zones. Ultramarine, what time zone? You might be able to come anyway.
I live in central, and my friends would just play x-box while im talking. Uncertain
I'm in central. Anytime after 12:45 should be good, as long as its before 10:30 pm.