Not Official WBO Podcast

Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:05 PM)Dual Wrote: Ok, but I just want to say that a bunch of my absences were due to either miscommunications or last minute notice.

I guess I'll shoot for a guest speaker then.

Thanks for understanding mate. We will strive to make things smoother, cos at the moment with Akio in charge, most recording sessions were decided on the spot, hehe.
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:05 PM)Dual Wrote: Ok, but I just want to say that a bunch of my absences were due to either miscommunications or last minute notice.

I guess I'll shoot for a guest speaker then.
Yeah, I'm not good at scheduling...

Several times before I've said that my job in the podcast is hosting it, Giraton's the secretary, and Ben's our babysitter. The canceled episode with Giraton was a mess, a hilarious mess.

Too long, didn't read: Ben's the only one who can help me make my crazy ideas exist.
Alrighty guys, it's about time I tell you where everybody's been / Give a ton of links / Plug things
 First off, Ben has simply been gone at college and hasn't really been able to do much. Giraton and I had faded out of Beyblade since around New Years, and unfortunately we've not had much of a desire to kick this back up. Although, since listening to the old episodes, I want to get back into this to sort of stop feeling embarrassed about my pre-pubescent voice and unprofessional mannerisms.
 Despite being gone from most of the WBO, I've been keeping track of this thread semi-regularly. As well as discussing bringing it back when talking to Ben. I can't say much about how soon a new podcast will come about, but this time when I say something's coming I won't disappoint.
  And one more very important thing. I started a stream group titled Wizards for Hire, It includes all three of us and 3 more people I've met over my time on the internet and in real life. It's not going to be related to Beyblade in any way unless somebody plays one of the Beyblade games. 

Thanks for reading, and keep checking back for updates.
We've finished recording the next episode!

Stay tuned for an in-depth discussion that explores why everything is beyblade battles.com's fault, why rubber quake needs to be a thing, and Billy Mays!
(Dec. 20, 2014  3:43 AM)Dual Wrote: We've finished recording the next episode!

Stay tuned for an in-depth discussion that explores why everything is beyblade battles.com's fault, why rubber quake needs to be a thing, and Billy Mays!
This is definitely the most humor-oriented episode of the podcast, and my favorite to record.
There, it's out. Giraton and I have broken free of needing Ben. (Still love you man.)

Also Dual.

Also double post.
Darn.
Is there a link to it? I can't wait to hear the finished product once I get the chance!
(Dec. 23, 2014  2:01 AM)Dual Wrote: Is there a link to it? I can't wait to hear the finished product once I get the chance!
Unfortunately no. I believe the file is too big or my internet is too slow. I'm currently uploading it so I can have the audio player be on the post.
Everything's good until it gets to about 18:57, then the audio cuts out. I've tried it on multiple devices and browsers, but the result has been constant.
(Dec. 23, 2014  8:37 AM)Dual Wrote: Everything's good until it gets to about 18:57, then the audio cuts out. I've tried it on multiple devices and browsers, but the result has been constant.

It works for me, now, I was listening to it last night and it cut off there. This is a great idea! You guys are really fun to listen to and I can't wait to hear more!

EDIT: LOL! CENTERTARIOT. Sorry, felt like I had to put that in.
For those of you who haven't listened, here's what you're missing:
Edit: Thank you des!re! It means a lot!
Here's another quote: "It's like the Aquaman of beyblades!"

This episode was so fun to make, can't wait to do more! And remember, its all beyblade battles fault.
Unfortunately there are no Center Terriets in the new Mini-podcast, but here it is: http://wbopodcast.wordpress.com/
Happy 2k15 to everyone and as Akio posted, our first ever Mini-Episode is now up.
Basically we talk for a while about something beyblade or WBO related.

We have a lot more planned for you guys so stay tuned! The next episode is scheduled for release next week and it has already been recorded! Talk about organisation! The World Beyblade Organisation (or Organization for the American bladers)!

(Oh and Akio and I will be alternating editing roles every so often. All listeners will be able to tell who edited the episode Grin all shall become clear!)
Hey guys, Burst Mini-Podcast coming in a few days!