"Not Another Beyblade Tournament!" [Virginia Beach, Virginia] 1/31/15

We haven't had any tournaments in this area of Virginia lately so let's change that entirely. We'll kick off with this tournament being this Saturday in Virginia Beach at Mt. Trashmore near our usual location. For those who don't know just post and ask where. The tournament will begin at 1pm. Also if the weather isn't favorable at the last moment the tournament will be cancelled the morning of :\ This tournament will be Standard BB-10. Ill be checking for who has a blader passport and who doesn't: If you do not they'll be $10 or just $5 for the normal entree fee. Prizes will not be bought but still given out. Donations are welcome. I maybe selling a few of my extra parts, just a heads up to everyone.

Confirmed:
Kaboom!!!
DrPepsidew
Havoc
Kilgore
colebear
GP-Rev
RPG-Assault
DeathPhoenix!
I'm canceling the tournament. Regardless of how nice it looks outside it's too cold to be outside for 2 possibly 3 hours. The same thing happened at the last tournament where it was too damn cold yet we continued the tournament. If it works everyone we can talk about pushing this tournament back a weekend. February 7.