North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

If you host a June Tournament that is my birthday month. :-D
(Mar. 21, 2012  1:36 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: If you host a June Tournament that is my birthday month. :-D

When exactly? I was kind a looking at a June 11th event for June. Where would be good for you?
June 11th IS my birth day! Fayetteville would be best for ME, but maybe not for some others, so Raeford or Spring Lake would be good,too. :-D
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:44 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: June 11th IS my birth day! Fayetteville would be best for ME, but maybe not for some others, so Raeford or Spring Lake would be good,too. :-D

We'll see what we can do. Ironically this is the day i was supposed to get married.
That is fine. that is strangge,though. but good for you! :-D
(Mar. 21, 2012  12:42 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: That is fine. that is strangge,though. but good for you! :-D

Not really... Not if you noticed "supposed"...

Sorry Dark, but back on topic, I could possibly make it to a June event.
(Mar. 21, 2012  12:42 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: That is fine. that is strangge,though. but good for you! :-D

It was a good thing I didnt get married It's because I'd her I came bak to this community
(Mar. 21, 2012  1:04 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Not really... Not if you noticed "supposed"...

Sorry Dark, but back on topic, I could possibly make it to a June event.

We will talk about a June tournament. It will depend how I feel after an
wow ds88 nice job with the comeback on me stealing your sig form
I might have a fang leone for a June tournament. :-)

We should have this approved before the end of the weekend.

shadowleone667: Fang isnt that great.
get my diablo combo. it still does pretty great
C'mon dude, we all know that Diablo combo no longer stands up to the current metagame as much as it used to anymore...

Anyway, I plan on asking the kids over the weekend if they will be able to come to this tournament. Hopefully, they will be able to come...
The June tournament approved? If so, great! If not, what will be approved?

Dark_Mousy: thanks for the advice, but a really love leones, and I lost my Rock Leone. :-(
(Mar. 24, 2012  2:43 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: The June tournament approved? If so, great! If not, what will be approved?

Dark_Mousy: thanks for the advice, but a really love leones, and I lost my Rock Leone. :-(

I do tournament approvals for the month. Ill work on Junes in May or so. Just depending on if im burned out after Anime North.
(Mar. 24, 2012  2:46 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: That is ok. :-)

Why not try to make it to one of the next tournaments?
My parents don't like to travel too much because of gas prices going up. But I think if it is close, they might let me come.
I have asked kids on base to make accounts and come. Unfortunately, it's unsure whether they'll show up. I'll have usernames if I get anything...
I try to make it to as many as I can (1, possibly 2 in june) but my parents don't like traveling. :-( Where is everybody?
(Mar. 26, 2012  7:09 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: I try to make it to as many as I can (1, possibly 2 in june) but my parents don't like traveling. :-( Where is everybody?

It was just the weekend. People have lives outside of beyblade. And honestly i communicate more with people off the WBO more then up here.
Just letting you guys know that im gonna get this weekends event approved. But then I will be taking a break until Richmond. Because my cousin got seriously injured last night and lost his vision for good. But this weekends event will happen.
Conferm me for the 31st, I will be bringing my Cardfight Vanguard cards as well