North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Oh, pffft. Storm Capricorn...

Fixed. Wink

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Putting promotional material in Beyblade Boxes, I mean. We could print our own flyers with information about NC Beyblade and put account names and links in there and stuff.

LMAO: That would be... awesome. You're the man.

How does October 25th sound for everybody? I want a couple months to drum up interest and wait for prizes to arrive.
The date is fine with me. Also did you mean to put LMAO when you put UltimateOrion?
Oh, yes I did.

What is going on with my brain. First Storm Capricorn, now... ugh.

I think it was because I had been reading a PM from UltimateOrion just before I made the reply, haha.
So let's start talking about our next event in gt for standerd format.
I think Dark said we were going to do the weekend after Thanksgiving (perhaps a Thunder/Dark B-Day bash).

Not completely sure If I can make it (I'll have to double check with my parents and get our schedules figured out), but as of now I should be able to make it.
Could just one of you reply to the following post on the official Beyblade Facebook Page to say that you played in a "WBO" tournament in North Carolina this weekend ?
https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblad...6293487443
(Oct. 27, 2014  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Could just one of you reply to the following post on the official Beyblade Facebook Page to say that you played in a "WBO" tournament in North Carolina this weekend ?

Taken care of
(Oct. 27, 2014  5:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2014  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Could just one of you reply to the following post on the official Beyblade Facebook Page to say that you played in a "WBO" tournament in North Carolina this weekend ?

Taken care of

Nice, they even Liked your post. Cool.
I dont know I might have family over that day but I'll see.
I'll might have family coming as well; do you think we could shoot for the 15th?
We need to go ahead and figure out a date. Beyblade Offical Facebook pagebwill be sharing this event.
I'm not attending if its limited. That's bottomline, right there. Mostly likely can't compete if its team format either.
(Nov. 02, 2014  3:23 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I'm not attending if its limited. That's bottomline, right there. Mostly likely can't compete if its team format either.

Its going to be standard. And its looking like Beyblade Legends will be the prizes. More then likely 3 Death Quetz.
Right now thw tentaive date is Nov 22nd. Whose down?
You can confirm me I could use a new RDF
Im in.
So what are we doing for December? Possibly two events like Standard and Zero G?
As I've stated before, I am a No-go for limited or team regardless. Any standard or Zero G I'm willing to do.
I could go for Limited again if anybody else wants to do it (although I'm fine with anything really).

Dark, you should probably turn in the results and fees from the last event before we get started with another one.
I honestly want to try to get as many attendees as possible and I don't think limited is the way to go for that. I already know Def won't come if it's limited and Collin and Myself don't like it that much either. I think Standard, Zero-G or both would be the best formats to do.

Hopefully we can figure out some way to get more attendants, I'll try my best to get people to attend to keep the community alive, but not sure I will be able to.
Well we've also seen former regulars stop coming after the move to Raleigh (solcreus disappeared and Jake09 and Evan 06's parents would never come out that often). EpicLibra7 flat out gave up competitively because of grade (I know for a fact), and I miss BlueHood. That dude was awesome!

I looked at the map. Wilson has a couple active competitors. Dunno how willing Raleighers are willing to go down to Wilson, but hey... Fayetteville's also got some. Other than that we got Charlotte and Winston-Salem, which is just too damn far.

So, thats some of the options...

I think that we should stick out of setting a tournament til early January, but that's just me...
Im willing to host outsidenof Raleigh.m im in talks with some new Raleigh bladers