North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So the dates are:
April 29 (50/50)
May 5 ?
May 12
May 26
and June 11?
Just making sure, I read through the posts before this.
we need more confermed bladers!
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:22 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: So the dates are:
April 29 (50/50)
May 5 ?
May 12
May 26
and June 11?
Just making sure, I read through the posts before this.

May 12th
May 26th

Possible april 29th

May 5this my day freecomic book day

June woukd be at the earliestwoukd be june 10tg
Actually, 85WD is pretty good with Meteo L-drago.
(Apr. 25, 2012  1:14 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Actually, 85WD is pretty good with Meteo L-drago.

And it can be KO'd so easily its not funny. Trust me i did it this past weekend and the weekend before. And please stay on topic.
I have looked around for kids at schol and its possible that we might get 1 or 2 to come from my school. I will check with EL7 and maybe BBJ this week...
(Apr. 25, 2012  1:50 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I have looked around for kids at schol and its possible that we might get 1 or 2 to come from my school. I will check with EL7 and maybe BBJ this week...

Awesome. If we dont have 8 confirmed by tomorrow im just not gonna worry about it. But i do want a tournament.
So far we have 5 right? Also, I asked EL7. HE's coming to this one...
My labor day weekend plans may have fallen out. If thats the case, Bazooka and I will make the trip to Goldsboro for a tournament. I'll know for sure this weekend. I believe thats the weekend of May 26th.
(Apr. 26, 2012  5:58 AM)Pruebame Wrote: My labor day weekend plans may have fallen out. If thats the case, Bazooka and I will make the trip to Goldsboro for a tournament. I'll know for sure this weekend. I believe thats the weekend of May 26th.

Wanna make the trip to toronto with me?
I wish I could. Just don't have the vacation time or the funds for it.
hey man i need a hotel for that, were are you staying
(Apr. 26, 2012  8:59 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: hey man i need a hotel for that, were are you staying

I'm staying with a friend. We don't have any room left. If you could put some money up I could get my own room I'm bookin this weekend. Message me
alright so i think i may be able to do greensboro in june who wouls show?
(Apr. 27, 2012  1:44 AM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: alright so i think i may be able to do greensboro in june who wouls show?

Id show of course.
So, is there a tournament tomorrow...?
(Apr. 28, 2012  2:00 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, is there a tournament tomorrow...?

There will be no tournament. I forgot I had prior commitments Sunday Night. I cant get back to Goldsboro in enough time for it.
So when is the scheduled plan for the next tourney?
(Apr. 28, 2012  2:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So when is the scheduled plan for the next tourney?

May 12th is what im shooting for. Next weekend is Free Comic Book day. So ill be busy all day for that. Sundays are bad days for me most of the time. Unless they are in Goldsboro. Right now our tentative dates are

May 12th
May 19th or 26

June 10th or 11th
So no 27th? Unhappy
Apparently not...
Beyday is up to you guys. I'll help organize it but I'll be in Canada st that
Time. 26th or 27th for beyday
if i dont go to canada(which is unlikely ) i will set somthing up maybe greendboro or somthing like that, far for you guys and for me kinda in the middle of us so its ideal.
(Apr. 28, 2012  7:19 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: if i dont go to canada(which is unlikely ) i will set somthing up maybe greendboro or somthing like that, far for you guys and for me kinda in the middle of us so its ideal.

We need you in Toronto so nc had a better chance of topping
...yeah man . plus I am now going to be in major cities beacause my family is akin a bunch of vacays...in ny for 2 weeks. then georgia then maryland. ill represent north carolina tho...tho technically im from conneticut