Nominate for Advanced Bladers group!

I'm forming the Advanced Bladers group now, and I need to know who you think deserves it!

You can nominate any member but yourself. I will consider all nominations and the users will be added accordingly.
I think that Composer should be one hands down.
I know that he was like one of the gods of combos.
And most likely still is.
And with that kind of knowledge of beyblade wouldn't that make him a pretty advanced blader?
Yeah, I definitely agree! What do you say, Nic?
honestly, probably only G and Nic are well versed in the game anymore

perhaps cye too
No love for King? Mannn
Nic, King, and yeah, Brad too.
oh thats right

king, and maybe kei

no brad
I'd say Kei and Cye, but I just wish they were more active as well.
Obvious ones: G, King, Composer, Brad

The rest I feel shouldn't be close except for Cye. Kei I have no clue, so I'll take the word of others. I guess the rest have to prove themselves.
Staff are automatically assumed to be members of the Advanced group. Smile
Oh I thought Brad was automatically in lol.
But my list is Brad, Composer, G, Kei, and Cye.
And Roan I think is potentially one.
Haha, so that rule applies as well still then.
flashfox Wrote:Haha, so that rule applies as well still then.

I wouldn't make someone staff if I didn't think they knew enough!

Also Roan definitely doesn't want to be one ... haha.
I got in trouble at some forums for making that argument. =)
Bey Brad Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:Haha, so that rule applies as well still then.
Also Roan definitely doesn't want to be one ... haha.

D:

I never said that. I mean, sure I don't contribute much to the beyblade part of the forum anymore and most of my knowledge is rather rusty, but I wouldn't turn the offer down if it was made to me.

I mean who knows, the launch of the new blades might just inspire me to start playing again. I still remember most of the stuff I knew back in the old days of OtC, the only thing I'm a little unsure of these days are parts names and that really doesn't matter all that much I guess.

But yeah I'm just babbling now. Point is I wouldn't go so far as to nominate myself or anything, but if people want to nominate me and if the offer is made, I wouldn't turn it down without at least thinking about it.
Well, for now I'll wait to see if you do decide you want to contribute more.
Bey Brad Wrote:Well, for now I'll wait to see if you do decide you want to contribute more.

Ok. Smile
Hmm I'd really like to see some of the former Adv. Bladers at OtC still be Adv. Bladers here so I hope you guys really get re-interested in the game when the new tops come out Smile
G
Composer
King
Spinster (If he is ever active)
Anubis (If he is ever active)

Also: I'll try and be more active then.
G Wrote:Hmm I'd really like to see some of the former Adv. Bladers at OtC still be Adv. Bladers here so I hope you guys really get re-interested in the game when the new tops come out Smile
*salute*

Hopefully school doesn't kill me like it's killed me in the past 4 years.

*loves this year's spring break, the most relaxing one ever. Joyful_2<3
Composer, King, Kei, and Cye stand out to me the most and are helpful as much as the staff members.
Composer and King are in if they want it.

Will continue to think over the others.
SexyMichael Wrote:Beholder

Serious
God I seriously forgot who is real knowledge about Beyblade stuff. The only ones I know are Brad, Composer, Artie, G,Anubis and Roan.

Oh and Toto. Can't forget the black guy xD
Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, I definitely agree! What do you say, Nic?

Not until the new blades come out, and I'm confident of being well acquainted with them... thanks for the nominations though!

SexyMichael Wrote:Beholder

+ magical immunity