New to the WBO- any other California beybladers out there?

Hello,

I am a WBO member as of last weekend. I'm hoping to learn some new things about beyblade! I would also like to participate in a tournament or at least do some beyblade batles with other beyblade enthusiasts (I don't know of any who lives in my area, however).

Now, I'll briefly outline some of my background. Firstly, I consider myself a fan of the Beyblade anime, the first 3 seasons in particular (Kai is obviously my favorite character, but I also think Ray is pretty cool as well). I'm also a big fan of the old plastic beyblades, but I also like some Metal Fusion beyblades, and I consider myself a fan of Zero-G beyblades as well.

I live in California. By the way, are there any WBO members who live in California? I've noticed some beyblade tournaments have been going on over the past year, but most seem to be in the East Coast or in Canada.

Best Regards,
Kai fan_719
There are several active Southern California bladers. Welcome to the WBO!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...in-schools

That may give yo some ideas on how to find other bladers. I'm also a SoCal blader, We have tournaments now and then, but most are in L.A. or Burbank. I plan on hosting some down by Ranco Cucamonga/Fontana if that helps. And welcome, I hope I'll get to battle you some time.

EDIT: The beymap below the homepage banner will also show who's close by once you put in your city of residence