New person

Hi everyone, I'm Eidoleon.
I've been getting interested in Beyblades again, so I thought I'd join the forum. Last time I really played at all was the end of Plastic Generation though, so I don't know much about the current generations owo'.

I live in Massachusetts, and I'm studying to be an animator. Someday I'd like to draw my own comics and maybe work for Hasbro on Transformers or maybe even Beyblades.

I get pretty shy, so if it takes me a while to reply don't be to insulted hahaha.
Welcome eidoleon! The current generations are MFB and Zero-G, although they technically are the same generation. Now is a pretty bad time to get back into Beyblade, as all the stores except a few still have any stock, but, that doesn't stop the community. If you want to buy Beys, buy off Ebay and Amazon! (Amazon is the way to go I heard.) I hope you enjoy your time on the WBO. Smile
Hi eidoleon and welcome to the World Beyblade Organization ! Like Crazy Carp mentionned, stores have a little to no more beyblades in stock, but you can always buy some from eBay or Amazon. I hope you'll stay ! Smile
Welcome. Ya beyblade is going through dark times. I just hope they come up with something soon. But since you don't have many oft he current generation I'm sure you'll find something to do. Have fun!