New bey King thats me XP

Whats up iam completely new to beyblade and well my bey is Bakushin Phoenix 90 RF and i love it its completely awesome.......even tho i am cursed to live in the North part of mississippi were there is no beybladeing at all that i know of i just wish i could find more people to play with so i came here to find them and if you wanna battle just ask ILL TAKE YA DOWN IN A SECOND ;D
Welcome to the WBO ! Grin
Wow you guys are awesome thx for the warm welcome but watch out i love my Phoenix he is awesome i just wish i could get XF and spin track 85 to use on him then he would be even better Grin
RF is better than XF as to 85 IDK. Welcome!
i thought that too i just wanted it to have it XD but yeah Bakushin Phoenix 85RF now i bet that would be one kick carp attack type bey just like my 90RF is but does anyone know if the new Ldrago will be good or not?
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:09 AM)BurnSerpC145RF Wrote: but does anyone know if the new Ldrago will be good or not?
It really needs to be tested first ... We could tell you hypotheses, but reality might be completely different, therefore it would be pointless.
OMG you posted on here kai wow i feel kinda honored that you would take time to see my page thx man and yea thats true i am just anxious about it cuz iam a big Ldrago fan too actually my top fav bayblade go Phoenix, Ldrago, and Scorpio
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:13 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: OMG you posted on here kai wow i feel kinda honored that you would take time to see my page thx man and yea thats true i am just anxious about it cuz iam a big Ldrago fan too actually my top fav bayblade go Phoenix, Ldrago, and Scorpio
I try to read all the topics by the way, hah.

Hm, I must admit that I am also interested in Meteo L Drago's performance, since I too like Lightning L Drago.
hahaha i love beyblade in general i love designing them i love how these new ones are very heavily based around basic physics but still it is something to pass the time by designing countless prototypes lol.....but hey kai were do ya live i wanna battle you know that i know your also an Ldrago fan Smile
Welcome to the wbo.

And Kai-V, instead of saying "YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY", why don't you just write down "Female"? ;P
welcome, you can see where everybody lives by using the MAP. Although i heard i was having problems. Anyways, enjoy WBO. if ya got the need to beybattle then there is a tournament coming up in america. Check up coming events on the left side of the main page. Smile
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:30 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Welcome to the wbo.

And Kai-V, instead of saying "YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY", why don't you just write down "Female"? Tongue_out_wink
what does "YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY" mean anyways?
I was wondering the same thing! My guess it's some weird translation error, or something anecdotal that has a disappointing answer.
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:26 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: hahaha i love beyblade in general i love designing them i love how these new ones are very heavily based around basic physics but still it is something to pass the time by designing countless prototypes lol.....but hey kai were do ya live i wanna battle you know that i know your also an Ldrago fan Smile
You will most likely appreciate some of our Face Contests then, hah. I live in the French part of Canada.

Hahah, when I see "YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY", that combination of letters immediately reminds me of "Dir en grey", my favourite band. I wanted to make a word play with it by moving the letters around, but I noticed it was missing an 'e' to form a concrete "Energy Ride". Therefore, all the letters had to be placed next to each other to at least give the impression of reading "energyrideenergyride".

It is in capital letters because the meaning and energy seemed weak when in regular size, and "Energy Ride" simply refers to how amazing Dir en grey is in my opinion, hah. You should read some of my explanations on the 'The Cover's Book' thread I created. My signature shares a similar meaning.

This is off-topic though. I do not care that people think I am a boy hah : it has been the same situation for almost ten years now.
lol, ya. if i were you kai-v, i'd make an entire thread in "random thoughts" forum about it XD! and welcome to wbo, bakuphoenix 90 rf. hope you make lots of friendsWink!
hmmm...baku seems like your quite the hot topic...i might have to take care of you...with my super powered lazer shovel and then say WELCOME TO THE W B O.XD XD XD XD heh oh um yeah welcome man and nice bey i am guessing mississippi must suck with no one to blade with but i feel yah i am in central florida
sup baku pheonix welcome. if ya'll want some great bey action come down to the washington D.C tournament
dude i so wanna go to that torny so i can school you all XD but i cant find a way up there from the northern part of Mississippi Unhappy
(Sep. 08, 2010  6:37 PM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: hmmm...baku seems like your quite the hot topic...i might have to take care of you...with my super powered lazer shovel and then say WELCOME TO THE W B O.XD XD XD XD heh oh um yeah welcome man and nice bey i am guessing mississippi must suck with no one to blade with but i feel yah i am in central florida

LOL NICE but it does dude i would love to find a way up to the tournament in D.C. or find more bladers in mississippi ya know cuz then EVEN MORE PEOPLES ASSES I CAN KICK XD nah i may be good but i bet there are others out there that can beat me Smile
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:33 PM)darkwolf7345 Wrote: yo sup how ya doing

i am doin good besides not havin anyone to bey with anless any you guys wanna make a side trip to get a beat down X3