[New York, NY, USA]3/14/15-Return Of Beyblade

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name:Return of Beyblade
Date: Saturday March 14th 2015
VenueGrinavid Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center
Address:61 W 62nd St, New York, NY 10023
FormatConfusedtandard

Time:
11:30 Registration And Free Play
12:00 Official Tournament Start
Like all official WBO tournaments, there will be a $5 entrance fee if you don't have a Blader's Passport. You can buy one at the tournament for $10. As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer. If Anybody Could Bring a stadium that would be great.If you have a BB-10 and wish to lend it for the tournament, it will be very much appreciated. The more BB10 Attack Type Beystadium's the better. Please mark which is yours to avoid thefts and misplacements. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and we, the tournament staff, cannot be held liable for thefts.Please try not to be late. If anyone is caught stealing/intentionally destroying property, they will be asked to leave the tournament. Anyone caught stealing will be permanently banned from the World Beyblade Organization. If you notice you might be a little late please let me know(Private Message me or post a reply here). I will wait the most 10-15 minutes for you to arrive.
Confirmed List:
UltimateOrion
Thunder
~Pegasus~
famemonster8
DiabloOrion9999
Ethan H
andrewpoe
2 of Ethan H's Friends
Team Meteor
PrincessPinky
psyence1
dijiboy123
dijiboy123's Dad
DestroyerD
Team Meteor's Friend

Possible List:
GhostShredder
Triforceblader
StormyBlader123

*The tournament will probably end by 2:00 or before*

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm going.
I'll be there. I think. Probably. Yes.
(Feb. 20, 2015  9:20 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: I'll be there. I think. Probably. Yes.

See you there!
We need 1 more person.
im going
Ill be there.
Yes back to beyblade.
Just noticed there was a typo in the thread title: 3/14/15. I've gone ahead and fixed it.

Anyways, hope this turns out well!
I am planning to come. This will be my first tournament. Do I need to sign up somewhere?

what is the age limit for this? i'm 8 years old - is this the right tournament for me?
(Mar. 01, 2015  6:17 PM)andrewpoe Wrote: I am planning to come. This will be my first tournament. Do I need to sign up somewhere?

what is the age limit for this? i'm 8 years old - is this the right tournament for me?

You just need to post here saying that you are coming. There is no age limit.
cant wait 10 more days
I found a crazy bey yester day it looks like 5 nights at freedys:foxie

(Mar. 04, 2015  11:23 PM)Leone7 Wrote: cant wait 10 more days
Me 2!!!!!

[Huge quote removed.]if other people dont come princeses pinky will come

[Huge quote removed.]I would to be on the posible list

(Feb. 24, 2015  2:45 AM)Ethan H Wrote: Ill be there.
Yes back to beyblade.
awsome!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to
see u

I COULD BE A LITTILE LATE BY5%

(Feb. 22, 2015  4:01 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: We need 1 more person.
my mom

WOW so many people!

can we start at 12:30

SORRY:i ment"i cant wait to
I can't wait! It's been such a long time! I hope to see everybody there! Just 7 days!
Yeah i can't wait to see you there!
Im going with Ethan H
(Mar. 08, 2015  2:51 AM)StormyBlader123 Wrote: Hopefully I can go! Im new to the wbo!

Awesome I hope to see you there
(Mar. 01, 2015  6:17 PM)andrewpoe Wrote: I am planning to come. This will be my first tournament. Do I need to sign up somewhere?

I think u cant use galaxy,tornado,or sincromConfusedO USE REGULAR beys
(Mar. 08, 2015  3:21 AM)Team Meteor Wrote:

What? You can use anything.
(Feb. 20, 2015  9:20 PM)famemonster8 Wrote: I'll be there. I think. Probably. Yes.
RED text ?if u have notthing to say nice just dont say it

Thoose words (RED TEXT)dont make me scared ill just defeat you

(Mar. 08, 2015  3:23 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2015  3:21 AM)Team Meteor Wrote:

What? You can use anything.
Oh,sorry:\ misunderstanding
Good luck for all the new people!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mar. 08, 2015  2:51 AM)StormyBlader123 Wrote: Hopefully I can go! Im new to the wbo!
!COOL!Grin

I have a ~CRAZY~bey.....

I can destroy U
Does anybody want to do a Team Standard Format tournament instead of a regular Standard Format tournament?

(Mar. 07, 2015  7:38 PM)~Pegasus~ Wrote: I can't wait! It's been such a long time! I hope to see everybody there! Just 7 days!

Can ThreeNames come with you?
(Mar. 09, 2015  10:31 PM)dijiboy123 Wrote: im going

Ok cool see you there!
(Mar. 09, 2015  8:16 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Does anybody want to do a Team Standard Format tournament instead of a regular Standard Format tournament?

[/quote]I would with my mom!