New User From Indonesia

Hi Everyone!!!Tongue_out_wink
My Name is Yasfa i live in Indonesia, i'm 12 Years Old,My Favorite Beyblade is Pegasis 150 RF,I Don't Have Many Friends or Teachers on Beyblade,So please Teach me.
"SALAM KENAL"Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Didn't you guys read his first post?I'll be your beyblade teacher!Welcome to the WBO!Tongue_out
I would be your teacher!!! PM me about it

Welcome to the WBO
Hello,

This whole site is a great teacher on Beyblade : some of the world's experts are Members here who will be happy to answer your questions.

By the way, Indonesia used to be a rather active area : as I was writing the draft for this year's BeyDays (May 24th and May 25th), I re-discovered that Indonesia was actually part of the festivities just last year around the same date, so there are chances it could be come active again. We even have an Indonesian forum.
(May. 18, 2014  2:38 PM)Pokemo Wrote: I would be your teacher!!! PM me about it

Welcome to the WBO

Too late!I pm him over 2 hours agoXD
(May. 18, 2014  3:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO

did you not read Kai-V's post?
Dont argue guys. Everyone can have a hand in it. Everyone help everyone. Have community spirit.
(May. 18, 2014  3:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO

Sorry i was Busy that time
"MAAF"Joyful_2
I really advise you to take your exact address off your profile.
(May. 18, 2014  4:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I really advise you to take your exact address off your profile.
cause you don't want people going into your house
(May. 18, 2014  3:37 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Dont argue guys. Everyone can have a hand in it. Everyone help everyone. Have community spirit.

Were just playing,haha.Were friends!
@YasafThat is okTongue_out
Hi, nice to meet you! I'm from South East Asia too! Though I wasn't allowed to tell my exact location. Anyway, welcome. If you have any questions or just felt bored, PM me! Grin
(May. 18, 2014  7:25 PM)Riga Ojousama Wrote: Hi, nice to meet you! I'm from South East Asia too! Though I wasn't allowed to tell my exact location. Anyway, welcome. If you have any questions or just felt bored, PM me! Grin

Why you don't want to tell your exact location?:\
My Exact Location is in: St. Asep Berlian no.21,Bandung,West Java (Jawa Barat),Indonesia
Wink
(May. 22, 2014  8:36 AM)Yasfa Wrote:
(May. 18, 2014  7:25 PM)Riga Ojousama Wrote: Hi, nice to meet you! I'm from South East Asia too! Though I wasn't allowed to tell my exact location. Anyway, welcome. If you have any questions or just felt bored, PM me! Grin

My Exact Location is in: St. Asep Berlian no.21,Bandung,West Java (Jawa Barat),Indonesia
Wink
cause you don't want people stealing in your house or attacking it I recommend editing that

Wink

My mom won't let me but I can tell you that I'm a Malaysian. Plus, you'd better edit that address. It's not really safe to share it on internet. Uncertain
(May. 22, 2014  1:36 PM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote:

Wink

My mom won't let me but I can tell you that I'm a Malaysian. Plus, you'd better edit that address. It's not really safe to share it on internet. Uncertain
I agree

Posting things like that on the internet have consequences

We just trying to help keep you safe and alive! Anyways,Welcome to the WBO! (I'm little late,i know) but remember to follow the rules while having fun at the same time!

DuskIfraidHD Out!
Welcome, haha, another Indonesian.