Hi guys! My username is weakmo50 which translate as an insult in Filipino XD . So i live in the philippines my whole name is Timothy Carl B . See . My favorite type of Beyblade is 4D and Metal fusion . I mostly have Stamina Beys which is 4 , i have 2 attack , 1 defense , 1 balance , And i have Prototype Nemesis and a stadium .. I really enjoy beyblading because its a hobby for me . And i also enjoy the Customizations i do. Because it enhances my skills of logic and common sense. Because Defense should be heavy . Stamina and attack should be light . balance should be both .. So yea thats all and im happy to join this great community! Smile
Um why is your name an insult. But welcome anyway. Attack being light doesn't make it better all the time. Heavy is good too for smash.
Actually if you translate weakmo in Filipino It says " You're weak " .. Thanks for telling me that attack shouldn't be always light xD.
No problem. If you need any combos there is a thread. If you haven't seen it already.