New Jersey and who lives there

(Apr. 11, 2013  10:01 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool.

no 1 word posts please
Sorry your right BTW I just Edited my Tournament post on Page 6 of this Thread
Triforceblader put me down as going and I will also check to see if my friend wants to come
(Apr. 07, 2013  6:56 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: THE (not approved of yet) Battle By The Lake!

Location: Mercer County Park near the playground at the Marina.
Prizes: ATM none
Date: May 5th 2013
Time 1:00 PM

Also, I am still waiting to get this tournament approved and I am still waiting for a response from Zero X to see if he'll host with me. As well this will most likely be the location for the Tournament that Pruebame is hosting with me and Zero X this August.
Edit: I just posted a proposal thread

The Judges are Bj3rdd and Ultimite Orion if they come.

Who Is Coming:
MirageShagon
BefallingDarkness
NemesisRider
Triforceblader
Demon Blader

Who Might Come:
bladerx27
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
Bj3rdd
ZeroX
StrikerX

Triforceblader, my friend said he is coming so you add him. now you have 6 people coming for sure, now you only need 2 more people.
right just need 2 more
I would totally go but its really far for me. Good luck Joyful_3
cool I hope you can make the one in August. It'll be hosted by Pruebame in the week of the 21st.
(Apr. 14, 2013  6:10 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool I hope you can make the one in August. It'll be hosted by Pruebame in the week of the 21st.

Triforceblader, forget August, lets get the one on May 5 passed because 2 people are not hard to find. So here is a idea to everyone that is coming let us know if you have any brothers, sisters, boyfriend/girlfriend, friend, or even a parent that can come we can have them enter and we have 8 players. that should work if we can't find anyone else.

once you do that I will be help you out and we can try another going maybe a few in May, 2 or more in June, July and August. sound good.
What I have done to make sure that we had enough while I was setting up the Richmond community is exactly what Demon Blader said. With 6 people a definate, just ask the parents that are there to play to make it official. I have yet to see a parent want to disappoint their child for something like this. Better yet, Ask your friends etc. They will definately have a great time. Ask in school as well. We just found out that a neighbor about 6 blocks away blades and we had to go about an hour and a half away to Richmond before we knew. He joined my tourney yesterday. So ask around. 2 people is really easy to find. This goes out to everyone attending this event. Send pm's to them asking them to do so.
Good Luck and let me know how this turns out!
Is the date for May 5th confirmed? If not, I might be able to make it around memorial day.
It's not May 3rd. It's on May 5th k.
Triforceblader, at this point it sounds like the tournament will be approved so I would submit it now, so Kai-V or who ever has time to approve it and make it official and once that happens more people will join because they will see the official tournament post.
its been submitted already I believe
Yeah it has and I need stuff for the tournament stuff as in two more people confirmed
well is Meow! coming and what about Pruebame also find out whats going on with bladerx27, UltimiteOrion, UltimiteCrown, Bj3rdd, ZeroX, StrikerX
They all are maybes and Pruebame isn't going to this one, he is going to the one me and him are hosting in August
Triforceblader, it looks like we have 7 people now and will have at least 1 parent that can join us even if it comes down to everyone that is attending chipping in and we all split that that parents fee to join. So we have 8.
Sounds like you guys have it going on. FYI, My first tournament here in Virginia had 8 bladers only and I was blading, which I don't normally do, and from that I now have on average 17+ Bladers at my events. Keep it going guys. Good to see you have interest.
(Apr. 18, 2013  1:37 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Sounds like you guys have it going on. FYI, My first tournament here in Virginia had 8 bladers only and I was blading, which I don't normally do, and from that I now have on average 17+ Bladers at my events. Keep it going guys. Good to see you have interest.

Lol my first tournament in NJ was 7(including a parent), and second one I had 8.

It seems you guys made progress, keep it up!
Thanks We'd love for you too come hope you can make it
oh geez someone go shoot me now. ::chuckles:: bad joke bad joke i know.
i just checked my schedule and with a little reworking i'm almost positive i can come. i have to skip this weekend with my parents and do next weekend but i think it will be worth it.
Ask your friends if they can come. We are nearly a couple weeks out from the date so if you want this to be approved get as many friends to come we have Two people short of the needed amount to even get it considered but I think they will approve it. we have 6 confirms and need 8 to make it official. I am going to ask Pyro for his assistance in prizes and stadiums but if he can't make it then I would need donations.