New Jersey and who lives there

(Apr. 06, 2013  6:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: NJ Beyblader is BANNED and he can have nothing to do with the World Beyblade Organization anymore. You have no idea how dangerous this guy is.
Somehow this got me really curious... But I think I shouldn't ask. *goes back to the PR thread*
THE (not approved of yet) Battle By The Lake!

Location: Mercer County Park near the playground at the Marina.
Prizes: ATM none
Date: May 5th 2013
Time 1:00 PM

Also, I am still waiting to get this tournament approved and I am still waiting for a response from Zero X to see if he'll host with me. As well this will most likely be the location for the Tournament that Pruebame is hosting with me and Zero X this August.
Edit: I just posted a proposal thread

The Judges are Bj3rdd and Ultimite Orion if they come.

Who Is Coming:
MirageShagon
BefallingDarkness
NemesisRider
Triforceblader
Demon Blader

Who Might Come:
bladerx27
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
Bj3rdd
ZeroX
StrikerX
Meow!
You can only promote WBO-approved tournaments here though ...
Can you please promote this tornament all I need is judges which replied and said yes and as well I need prizes
(Apr. 08, 2013  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You can only promote WBO-approved tournaments here though ...

Yeah I know. But I put it out there so that one of the Moderators could approve it as well I need 3- 4 Zero G Stadiums
When you have 8 confirmed attendies then you post it here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals
and not until then if you want to make it official.
Good Luck Smile

Yeah Can you help me with that stuff? I think a lot of people in NJ would like a tournament before yours
Youve got one definate. me. k buddy? i just have to adjust my schedule.
cool would you like to go to the tournament?

BTW, I am still waiting for this Tournament to be approved.
(Apr. 09, 2013  8:56 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool would you like to go to the tournament?

You need a total of eight participates and then put it in the events forum if you want to get it approved. Also I'm not sure if I be able to make this since I'm mostly busy on sundays but I'll see.
(Apr. 09, 2013  8:56 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool would you like to go to the tournament?

me and ultimitecrown would be a maybe if it doesnt rain
Which day you guys prefer a NJ tournament to be? Saturday or Sunday?
(Apr. 10, 2013  11:52 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Which day you guys prefer a NJ tournament to be? Saturday or Sunday?
i perfer a sunday
(Apr. 10, 2013  11:21 PM)Zero X Wrote:

You need a total of eight participates and then put it in the events forum if you want to get it approved. Also I'm not sure if I be able to make this since I'm mostly busy on sundays but I'll see.

I know I have about 3 confirmed I wanted you to co Host along side me as Pruebame said we should host a tournament together

Ultimate Orion, would you and Your brother help as judges possibly? or maybe one of you? Because I may have one judge that as well wants to battle and in order for that to happen we need another judge or two if you go head to head against him we'd need your brother to judge.
Hi Triforceblader, it sounds like a lot of fun count me in
(Apr. 11, 2013  12:49 AM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2013  11:21 PM)Zero X Wrote:

I know I have about 3 confirmed I wanted you to co Host along side me as Pruebame said we should host a tournament together

Ultimate Orion, would you and Your brother help as judges possibly? or maybe one of you? Because I may have one judge that as well wants to battle and in order for that to happen we need another judge or two if you go head to head against him we'd need your brother to judge.
i dont think my brother wants to judge maybe he will change his mind and if i go i will judge
k thanks BTW, have you been to or near the location before?
(Apr. 11, 2013  9:41 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: k thanks BTW, have you been to or near the location before?

i have not been near it before but if i went i would get directions
The part of the park that the tournament will be held at is very beautiful this time of year and if you get knocked out of the tournament you can always rent a paddle boat and take in the scenery. In fact I especially picked this place because of that. BTW, are you currently selling beys? If so, how. By buying mass orders and selling them or just selling your collection?
(Apr. 11, 2013  9:47 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: The part of the park that the tournament will be held at is very beautiful this time of year and if you get knocked out of the tournament you can always rent a paddle boat and take in the scenery. In fact I especially picked this place because of that. BTW, are you currently selling beys? If so, how. By buying mass orders and selling them or just selling your collection?

just selling beyblades and parts i dont need
k I was gonna ask you if you were going to be able to be a vendor at the tournament. As in selling beys. That is what I really would need
(Apr. 11, 2013  9:51 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: k I was gonna ask you if you were going to be able to be a vendor at the tournament. As in selling beys. That is what I really would need
my friend bladerx27 is a maybe for your tournament
cool.