New Bladers from Canada

Hey guys, how's it going? Me and a couple of my friends just recently got back into Beyblades and were looking around the see if there's still a community, which it seems like there is, and I just wanted to say "Hi!" Grin

We just bought the Shogun Steel Cyclone Set with I'm pretty sure it was the initial release Zero-G Beyblades Samurai Ifrit and Ninja Salamander, and we've order a few more Blades online, also checking out string launchers.

We definitely want to keep expanding on our Parts and Stadium collection and improving our skills, and maybe some time down the road compete in some Tournaments if there's still a decent amount of those going around.

Thanks for reading!
If you live in Toronto, its a very active beyblade community!

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the WBO. I am jacolal, shoot me a PM whenever you need help!

If you have some general beyblade questions, then go to this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2

If you have some specific questions, such as asking for a combo from your beyblades, then go to this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2

Before going on that thread, be sure to check out The Beywiki and Public competitive MFB discussions thread

Also, if you need to buy some beyblades or beyblade related things, then be sure to check out the Bey Marketplace

Lastly, remember the Community Rules and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!!!!
Welcome! Please tell me you're from Toronto! We are in need of more tournament attendees Grin
Grin Thanks guys! I live on the West Coast, Vancouver Island, so I think I'm in a pretty low-activity area haha.

That's it, I'm moving to Toronto! bahaha

How often are there Tournaments held there?
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:56 PM)Fitchinator Wrote: Grin Thanks guys! I live on the West Coast, Vancouver Island, so I think I'm in a pretty low-activity area haha.

In Toronto? 1-2 a month Wink
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:56 PM)Fitchinator Wrote: Grin Thanks guys! I live on the West Coast, Vancouver Island, so I think I'm in a pretty low-activity area haha.

Around two per month Smile Just PM me if you have any more questions about either tournaments or locations Smile (EDIT) Beaten by DK Smile
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Oh dang, I would love to come out eventually Unhappy Sadly that's a long way to travel Tongue_out

Midnight: Thanks!
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:58 PM)Fitchinator Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Oh dang, I would love to come out eventually Unhappy Sadly that's a long way to travel Tongue_out
That's very unfortunate. If by any chance do visit, Feel free to attend a tournament! (If there is one that week Tongue_out)
(Jan. 13, 2014  11:00 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:58 PM)Fitchinator Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: In Toronto? 1-2 a month Wink

That's very unfortunate. If by any chance do visit, Feel free to attend a tournament! (If there is one that week Tongue_out)

I will do my best to make sure that if/when I do visit that there will be a tournament going on haha Wink
(Jan. 13, 2014  11:02 PM)Fitchinator Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2014  11:00 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2014  10:58 PM)Fitchinator Wrote: Oh dang, I would love to come out eventually Unhappy Sadly that's a long way to travel Tongue_out

I will do my best to make sure that if/when I do visit that there will be a tournament going on haha Wink
Sounds good! Otherwise, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, or in need of a new avatar or signature! Once again, welcome! Have fun Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Smile
Make sure to read rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Hello hello! I'm one of Fitchinator's roommates, good to meet you all, hope to make it to one of these tournaments someday!
(Jan. 15, 2014  9:45 PM)OneDeadPixel Wrote: Hello hello! I'm one of Fitchinator's roommates, good to meet you all, hope to make it to one of these tournaments someday!
I'm glad to know that you joined! Smile Welcome to you too Smile