New Blader in Town

Hi i am 13 years old and started blading 4 years ago(I think when Metal Fusion started in Australia).I am new to WBO. My FAVORITE beyblade is Duo Giraffe 90 r2f and I like all the Drigers in the old series. I hope I can make new beyblade friends. I like making nicknames for my beyblades usually calling them Driger s, Driger V, Driger f ....... even though they are not actually Drigers Smile. My type of beyblading is fast and aggressive style and finish people of quickly sought of like Ray in First generation of beyblades. i rarely use stamina blades mostly just attack and balance so yeah.

(Also Duo Giraffe is an anti-attack and my first beyblade was posion serpent)
Welcome to the WBO!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
I stick with attack-types too!XD
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO and in free play (not tournaments I also use attack types to knock other beys out.Smile
Wassup, welcome to WBO. Nice to meet you. I have some beys that can go against your aggressive style, that also use aggressive style Grin
welcome to the wbo hope to crush your bey soon. jk
Welcome to Wbo, im an attack balance type too Smile have fun!
(May. 21, 2014  1:25 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Welcome to Wbo, im an attack balance type too Smile have fun!
LOL just wondering why did you say YOU'RE an attack balance type and a beyblade can't be both
(May. 21, 2014  1:37 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 21, 2014  1:25 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: Welcome to Wbo, im an attack balance type too Smile have fun!
LOL just wondering why did you say YOU'RE an attack balance type and a beyblade can't be both

He uses attack and Balance.
(May. 21, 2014  2:08 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2014  1:37 PM)Pokemo Wrote:

He uses attack and Balance.

What he said. I dont stick to one type. If I was going to say I tried to combine both I'd say Attack-balance.
HI guys nice to meet you all and i'm guessing attack balance combined would be an anit-attack in my opinion because it has a decent attack abilities , high defence and decent stamina so yeah.