[Nashville,Tennessee, USA] Who wants to battle? Bring it on

This is a bonus add for my other request for the tournament and I quot: "Beyblade returns: Blade Off". I know for a fact that by August 21, many people will have bought beyblade metal fusion products, and will want to enter the tournament. At least ten people will be ready for the tournament (I just hope there will be more than that). So please, approve my tournament, because I truly miss beyblading with people that I either know or are complete strangers to me. I used to blade a lot in Texas, until I moved to my birth state, Tennessee, and when beyblade stopped producing, I missed it a lot. But my cry was answered when
I found out about metal fusion, and I have been practicing daily, studying the performance to make the best combination with the parts I have. So, I you do approve my tournament, please email me at ryancadams1@gmail.com.
i do toooo i want a tournament in nashville
If there is a tournament in nashville I could definitely come.
Yo can the winner of these go to New York i'll PM the winer details
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:04 PM)Deechase02 Wrote: hey i live near nashville

you already made that pretty clear
Man...I really would like that, but my parents are sort of the "Protective" type. They probably won't let me. Is there any way to be sure that the tournament will be safe?
(Jul. 18, 2010  11:55 PM)kjayko1 Wrote: This is a bonus add for my other request for the tournament and I quot: "Beyblade returns: Blade Off". I know for a fact that by August 21, many people will have bought beyblade metal fusion products, and will want to enter the tournament. At least ten people will be ready for the tournament (I just hope there will be more than that). So please, approve my tournament, because I truly miss beyblading with people that I either know or are complete strangers to me. I used to blade a lot in Texas, until I moved to my birth state, Tennessee, and when beyblade stopped producing, I missed it a lot. But my cry was answered when
I found out about metal fusion, and I have been practicing daily, studying the performance to make the best combination with the parts I have. So, I you do approve my tournament, please email me at ryancadams1@gmail.com.

wen is itTired
(Jul. 18, 2010  11:55 PM)kjayko1 Wrote: This is a bonus add for my other request for the tournament and I quot: "Beyblade returns: Blade Off". I know for a fact that by August 21, many people will have bought beyblade metal fusion products, and will want to enter the tournament. At least ten people will be ready for the tournament (I just hope there will be more than that). So please, approve my tournament, because I truly miss beyblading with people that I either know or are complete strangers to me. I used to blade a lot in Texas, until I moved to my birth state, Tennessee, and when beyblade stopped producing, I missed it a lot. But my cry was answered when
were is it in nashville POSTPOSTPOST
hey if there is a tournement in nashville (or areas nearby) pm or email me please? i will definetly come if my parents let me.Does the winner get anything?please pm me?
hey i want to hold a army brat tournement in fort campbell ky please pm me how to start it and please.
If anyone hears about a tournament in TN or near Bowling green KY pm me

I live in Madison,TN
I live in knoxville, when are you guys wanting to meet up? Also anyone in TN that wants to join my team just let me know.
Oh yeah, I live in Bama but I could possibly attend a tournament

i wannt to enter the tournament plese
we should all get a tournament going since we all near each other we should find someone to get an event going.
you shoud make a tournament fot TN pm to talk about it
Currently, the only one planned is the one for MTAC, but it is still sort of up in the air, but there has been talks of having some others between now and then.

I am currently not in TN at the moment, but when I am back, I plan to try to get some started. There may be a few other members here who could do one sooner though.
(Aug. 19, 2013  3:27 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: you shoud make a tournament fot TN pm to talk about it
check out this thread for the previously mentioned tourney at MTAC-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tennesse...pid1137227
so it is the tournament official yet
I would host a tournament for beyblade burst