Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average

NPR records Beyblade story, showcases Sliding Shoot Lesson!
Ndog888

Bezerker of Blitz
BeyRank: #1,292 (1,029)
(This post was last modified: Dec 16 2011 04:27 AM by Ndog888.)
sigh i dont know if their insulting beyblade, in a way it hurts. PS the co marketer guy go attack types and stamina types mixed up and didnt even include defense and balance typesAngry
Dec 16 2011 04:26 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Aura

Legendary Prodigy

Wow!We had just reborn.I know it was funny the owner of hasbro saying sharp tip = Attack , and Flat tip = Stamina.I have to mention that because it is halarious.

Legendary Sprayer - TheSprayBoss
[Image: 2hzgu43.png]
#1 beybladebattles player
Dec 16 2011 04:55 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
BeyRank: #1,159 (1,038)
Bronze FaceCancer Face

Wow, this can really teach bladers
Dec 16 2011 05:13 AM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 17 2011 02:32 AM by LeonTempest.)
This is really cool! some strange things though, other than the use of Big Bang Pegasis.

Is that picture of the beyblades from FAO Schwarz recent? i mean, those beyblades are some of the 1st! Why use an old pic foir the new series, and not even specify it?

WHY DID THE HASBRO VP CONFUSE ATTACK TYPES AND STAMINA TYPES?!?! That is just to funny, haha.

Congratz kai-V and Kei =D

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Dec 17 2011 02:29 AM
DarkZexal30

HyperStrikers Leader
(This post was last modified: Dec 17 2011 04:31 AM by DarkZexal30.)
(Dec 13 2011 05:43 AM)TanithElite Wrote:  Wow this is cool maybe beyblade will be the greatest attraction for the year

it is great... but at the same time more n00bs will come in trying to test us so... oh yeah more training 4 us veterans =D

[Image: vsotxx.png] PhoenicThunder The 12 Year Old Boss Blader . goooooo Phoenic Ifraid special move Ultimate Thunder Flame Rage .check out my you tube page cyberpegasus3019.
Dec 17 2011 04:30 AM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath
BeyRank: #569 (1,109)
Unicorno FaceGold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceHorogium FaceAntique FaceHerculeo Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 17 2011 04:58 AM by Whatzzer.)
Who are you calling Veteran,dude?You are not a Beyblade Veteran,seriously.It seems that WBO is getting more popular to the public!First newspaper(that French? WBO tournament Posted in the newspaper,then Magazine,then even Radio Station.Oh yes,Hasbro are genius who don't test Beyblade.Now I know why there's a -V in Kai-V I know her real name,but I don't get that -V

[Image: ares.png]
[Image: userbrad.gif]
|BEYBRAD RULES|
Dark Bladerz|Photobucket|Kyaa!Sig made by me.|
I am no longer a Graphics Designer.Please do not PM me for signature requests.
Blue
is my Favourite colour.What's your's?
I'm back In WBO!!! Well, I won't be active in tournaments though.
Dec 17 2011 04:36 AM
Hov

Jon™
BeyRank: #71 (1,374)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IISagittario FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGill FaceWolborg FaceSapphire FaceBeafowl FaceSusanow FaceSilver FacePassport Face

(Dec 17 2011 04:36 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:  Who are you calling Veteran,dude?You are not a Beyblade Veteran,seriously.It seems that WBO is getting more popular to the public!First newspaper(that French? WBO tournament Posted in the newspaper,then Magazine,then even Radio Station.Oh yes,Hasbro are genius who don't test Beyblade.Now I know why there's a -V in Kai-V I know her real name,but I don't get that -V

Maybe he was part of the plastic gen? Maybe he came into MFB a year ago? It doesn't matter anyways and lose the attitude already . I'm happy for us and the WBO. We learn each day and help each other on a hobby we all like.

Click here for the most classic thread on WBO of all time. Enjoy!

Strive for greatness.
Dec 17 2011 04:50 AM
bulbasup

BeyRank: #1,281 (1,030)

so why in the picture is thyre plastics and are they really selling them in the shop they mentioned... im confusd :/

[Image: 2urr2qg.jpg]
Credits to beyblademonitor for the awesome signature!
Dec 17 2011 12:29 PM

Great news!Congratz WBO!!!

All that counts is the BLADER SPIRIT!Tongue_out_wink
Dec 17 2011 03:34 PM
H8R

Sup' Mortals B|
Rose Gold Face

Absolutely amazing! to think that a forum created for the love of spinning tops has progressed so far :')

[Image: H8Rs-Sig-1.gif]
thanks to izuma inzori for the Incredible Sig! My youtube
Dec 17 2011 04:01 PM
UltimateDranzer

Team Shadow Blaze

(Dec 17 2011 04:30 AM)Destroy Fang Wrote:  
(Dec 13 2011 05:43 AM)TanithElite Wrote:  Wow this is cool maybe beyblade will be the greatest attraction for the year

it is great... but at the same time more n00bs will come in trying to test us so... oh yeah more training 4 us veterans =D

I agree, the n00bs act so tough, but if I still had my Dranzer Engine gear combo, even the strongest Metal Masters combo can't beat me. Veterans know best!

As a sidebar note: Team Shadow Blaze is looking for more members, so if you want in, come to the tournament in Jackson Mississippi. TheHiddenBlader is getting the WBO cards soon, so hopefully I can get a time and date for those interested, PM me and I will let Devin know that you would like to participate. Thank you for your time.

Leader of Team Shadow Blaze/Leader of Team Second Side's Royal Division

Brad Day III Testimonial
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...qYhJoRANZE
Dec 17 2011 05:02 PM

Why did he use Big Bang Pegasis? I found a video of the finals and it said Twisted Bull vs Twisted Tempo. It said 4d beys were illegal. But then again, the tourneys here in the Philippines are getting challenging. Only S2 beys for the grand tournament.

ATTACK BLADERS GO!!!!

Check out my shop! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...hop--32658 - Has cheap attack stadium for only $22 (no shipping)NIP
Dec 19 2011 06:58 AM
SamD. :)

I'm a wolf
BeyRank: #2,816 (954)
Dragooon Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 19 2011 07:08 PM by SamD. :).)
I never knew Kai-V's real name (till now)... Have I been living under a rock, or no?

EDIT:
This is great news, is it not, the WBO being on the NPR (National Public Radio)?

[Image: mxmDpQN.png]
Dec 19 2011 07:05 PM
UltimateDranzer

Team Shadow Blaze

I would say its pretty good, but there are people who criticize beyblades for no reason

Brad Day III Testimonial
Dec 19 2011 07:19 PM

I'm a wolf
Dragooon Face

(Dec 19 2011 07:19 PM)UltimateDranzer Wrote:  I would say its pretty good, but there are people who criticize beyblades for no reason

Yes it's good, and true. But I hate people who criticize beyblades for no reason at all.

Dec 24 2011 07:32 PM
UltimateDranzer

Team Shadow Blaze

(Dec 24 2011 07:32 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote:  
(Dec 19 2011 07:19 PM)UltimateDranzer Wrote:  I would say its pretty good, but there are people who criticize beyblades for no reason

Yes it's good, and true. But I hate people who criticize beyblades for no reason at all.

Thank you for agreeing

Brad Day III Testimonial
Dec 24 2011 09:49 PM

I'm a wolf
Dragooon Face

(Dec 24 2011 09:49 PM)UltimateDranzer Wrote:  
(Dec 24 2011 07:32 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote:  

Thank you for agreeing

Well, some people hate on beyblades. And I don't like those people.

And you're welcome.

Dec 24 2011 10:06 PM
Justustify

The Great and Cool
BeyRank: #836 (1,069)
Silver FaceHerculeo Face

Kai-V, I watched a video he used Takara Tomy Beyblades not Hasbro so He cheated.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Justustify/videos Check out my beyblade videos
Dec 25 2011 11:39 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #488 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Dec 25 2011 11:39 PM)Justustify Wrote:  Kai-V, I watched a video he used Takara Tomy Beyblades not Hasbro so He cheated.

Could you show us that video ?

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 26 2011 01:19 AM
UltimateDranzer

Team Shadow Blaze

(Dec 25 2011 11:39 PM)Justustify Wrote:  Kai-V, I watched a video he used Takara Tomy Beyblades not Hasbro so He cheated.

That actually could be vital information. I would like to see that video as well, but only because I have to prove to my teammate that TT beys cannot be used in Hasbro tourneys. And I apologize, since I am not Kai-V and quoted.

Brad Day III Testimonial
Dec 26 2011 04:20 PM