Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average

NPR records Beyblade story, showcases Sliding Shoot Lesson!
Tech

Separated by Shadows
BeyRank: #37 (1,436)
Anubis FaceRose Gold FaceDJ FaceThunder Dragon FaceChimera FaceEmerald FaceFox FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceAquila FaceWolborg FaceSagittario FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceSerpent FaceLyra FaceOrion FaceWolf FaceEterner FaceUranus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Lacerta FaceFace of RevolutionAntique FaceFace of Days IVBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceGemios FacePassport FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGirago FaceWyvang FaceOrojya FaceGryph FaceGoreim FaceGryph FaceReviser FaceGolden Dragooon FaceGarudas FaceL Drago Armored FaceFox Face

It's a radio station Tongue_out 88.5, I think. For me at least.

[Image: 4vlmwj.jpg]
Dec 13 2011 06:27 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days V

NPR stands for National Public Radio. It produces news and cultural programming across a network of almost 1000 independent radio stations covering most "major" markets here in the US, and is similar to the CBC in Canada (NPR also carries Fresh Air), and the BBC in the UK (NPR also carries the BBC world service).

WAMU is the local affiliate here in the Washington DC metro area, and broadcasts on 88.5 FM.
Dec 13 2011 06:35 AM
Spdshadow

Back with a Bang
Rose Gold Face

Hah,! Now we know Kai-V's real name!(Or have I been living under a rock?) . Anyway,awesome!

[Image: powerangeryan.png]

Credits to Sparta! Visit Sparta and Coasters'r'us sig shop today for free sigs , all done on time! Grin
I'm the dragon type gym leader of the Wi-Fi league!
Dec 13 2011 06:40 AM
Shabalabadoo

Tralala lalalala
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

That's pretty cool! At least we know that if Kei and Kai-V battle, Kei will win! Haha
So sick the WBO's being recognized!
Dec 13 2011 06:52 AM
KaizerMFB

I R lurking
Draciel FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceUranus Face

Gratz you guys!
and wow, that French helped Kai-V?

[Image: 5jzOo.jpg]
Official KaizerMFB Youtube Channel!
Collection of 15/01/12
Dec 13 2011 07:00 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Congrats!!! Brad Day and this whole moth is turning out to be good for the WBO...
Dec 13 2011 07:09 AM
KyubiBey

BasedGod
BeyRank: #92 (1,331)
DJ FaceAmber FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceBull FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIICapricorne FaceBronze FaceFace of Revolution
(This post was last modified: Dec 13 2011 08:53 AM by KyubiBey.)
He (Zakiah) used Basalt Horogium uncustomized and won (I should know since I called and texted him during the championships. And I saw the final battle). Btw, he has an account on here, it's Zakiah10 I believe. He usually uses BBP with friends in battle.

1st Place: Super Bey Battle 2nd Edition
1st Place: Super Beybattle 3rd Edition
3rd Place: Super Bey Battle: Its Raining Beys!

We're back. Come to a Southern Cali Tourney!
Dec 13 2011 07:44 AM
TimelessOne

I'm back~

Wow, this is really cool. WBO will get more popular, (Probably) and kids get to know how to use attack types! Congrats Kei and Kai-V!

[Image: Qwertxj3SigV1.png]
I was qwertxj3
Dec 13 2011 07:45 AM
njrk97

needs more faces :(
BeyRank: #909 (1,059)
Bronze Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 13 2011 08:21 AM by njrk97.)
"Some tops, if they have a very flat bottom, will launch into the arena, not move very much at all, but kind of spin forever," says DePriest. "Those are called stamina tops. Some tops, if you have a little narrow pencil point at the tip, will launch into the arena and jump all over the place. And those are called attack tops."

umm what!?!?!?! de preist has got then a bit mixed up me thinks

My dream is to be in someone's lol Quotes in their sig
Dec 13 2011 08:19 AM
YsTrY7oN

<> <> <>
Rose Gold FaceThunder Dragon FaceEinstein FaceEinstein FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceSea Dragon FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceThunder Dragon FaceSamurai Changer FaceRose Platinum FaceSea Dragon FaceWolborg FaceCancer FaceDark Leopard FaceWolborg FaceThunder Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceSamurai Changer FaceSamurai Changer FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceCyber Pegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Jiraiya FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceBloody Devil FaceKronos FaceLynx FaceThunder Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceSea Dragon FaceNemesis FaceRoyal FaceThunder Dragon FaceWolborg FaceUranus FacePhantom Fox III FaceShining God FaceRound Shell FaceSlash Riger FaceHorogium FaceRound Shell Face

Wow Great!!!!!
Congratulations Kai-V and Kei! Grin Grin
Dec 13 2011 09:00 AM
Vulcan Blaze

Passport Holder
BeyRank: #904 (1,060)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceCancer FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 13 2011 12:59 PM by Vulcan Blaze.)
I actually happened to hear this love. When I looked on their website, they had the title of the story and a few short sentences about it. One of the sentences, I didn't like. It said "Hasbro added cool features to an ancient concept." I think they should have said Takara Tomy did that, and Hasbro put them out in the U.S., Canada, France, England, etc.
@njrk97 I think he totally mixed them up. If he didn't, he can watch Meteo L-Drago to see that he was wrong.
Conrats KEI AND KAI-V
KAI-V AND KEI

(Jan 24 2012 01:44 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:  I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

EDIT: Just in case the tourney gets approved, I will still check that.
Dec 13 2011 12:58 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #230 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Wow! That's so cool!
The interview of Hasbro's Vice President for Marketing included a statement which is contrary to the actual performance of the top. Weird. Confused
Congrats guys! Grin

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Dec 13 2011 02:08 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Synth

Kyūkyoku no gādian
Anniversary Face 2012Beafowl Face

This is a huge step for the WBO. not only our reputation rights, but in our community as well.

Congrats!

[Image: avatar_28242.png?dateline=1399707494]
Follow the White Rabbit
Follow me on Twitter: @SynthGraphics
Some stuff! (Click to View)
Dec 13 2011 02:10 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #230 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Dec 13 2011 07:44 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:  He (Zakiah) used Basalt Horogium uncustomized and won (I should know since I called and texted him during the championships. And I saw the final battle). Btw, he has an account on here, it's Zakiah10 I believe. He usually uses BBP with friends in battle.

Hm, that's interesting...
He uses the ultimate Defense part, and still considers BBP to be his best...
I think the anime might be influencing him quite a lot, because if he is talking about an uncustomized BBP, then...... Uncertain

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Dec 13 2011 02:13 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

That is incredible.

I am proud to have my video featured on NPR Smile

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Dec 13 2011 04:11 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #4 (1,688)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days V

I was wondering if you'd ever post about that Gulli Mag interview, Kai-V!

(Dec 13 2011 08:19 AM)njrk97 Wrote:  "Some tops, if they have a very flat bottom, will launch into the arena, not move very much at all, but kind of spin forever," says DePriest. "Those are called stamina tops. Some tops, if you have a little narrow pencil point at the tip, will launch into the arena and jump all over the place. And those are called attack tops."

umm what!?!?!?! de preist has got then a bit mixed up me thinks

I read this and was like Serious

Nevertheless, very cool that they chose to feature the Sliding Shoot video in the article!

Dec 13 2011 09:26 PM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #160 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

Glad to see Beyblade getting the publicity it deserves! Grin Still kind of odd how DePriest mixed up the qualities of attack and stamina, but that's fine. Smile

Congrats to Brad for getting your Sliding Shoot video featured! I must admit, that's pretty nice.

Dec 13 2011 09:50 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

This is great!

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Dec 13 2011 10:29 PM
Chups

ohhh yeah
BeyRank: #51 (1,405)
Dranzer FaceDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceEinstein FaceUnicorno FaceDragoon FaceCancer FaceThunder Dragon FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire Face

Umm, I'm probably not grasping the significance of this as I don't really know how big the nbc is. It's the #1 radio Station in USA? Or close to it.

But according to how everyone else is reacting it must be pretty big. Great work guys !

[Image: chups3.png]
Credit to Omega.
UniquE - Professional Beyblade team located in Melbourne.
Dec 13 2011 10:56 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

It's NPR, not NBC

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Dec 13 2011 11:29 PM