[Selling]  NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! LOWEST PRICE SALE!!!

alright who ever gives me the highest offer for the wolborg ms gets it! i will decide by sunday.! Grin
lucky for me i got one wolborg early from u lol
the bid now 35 for the last wolborg. remember i will make the decision on sunday Grin
Just recieved my Wolborg MS! Thanks so much bwx d (damn that smiley face!). Awesome stuff! If the Phantom Foxes survive until next January, definitely will be getting one of them. Seems like my upcoming trip has gotten in the way of a few good things lately Unhappy
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:30 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just recieved my Wolborg MS! Thanks so much bwx d (damn that smiley face!). Awesome stuff! If the Phantom Foxes survive until next January, definitely will be getting one of them. Seems like my upcoming trip has gotten in the way of a few good things lately Unhappy

Congrats bro

If By any chance BwX D do you have a NIB Dragoon MF & you didn't add it in first page ???
um no lol if i did i think i would sell that for like a 100 cause its so rare. as for you beyfan i can hold some for you how many do you think you want?
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:58 AM)bwxd Wrote: as for you beyfan i can hold some for you how many do you think you want?

Definitely one Phantom Fox MS. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, 2. But I'll see, as I think that my younger cousin might want one too. Would have to check with him, but he is overseas at the moment.

I'll throw you a PM when I find out if my cousin wants one, I will definitely be getting one for myself. But, as I mentioned earlier, I won't be able to get them until January.
hey guys its almost thanksgiving and it means black friday is soon but why wait til then ima have the sale now!
hey I will take a Phantom Fox and HMS Eterner
PM Sent for Phantom Fox MS.
these are the cheapest price i have ever sold hms for. get them while theyre hot.
If you had read the OP you would have easily found the answer to that question or at least PMed him about it.
thanks blah, well i have only a few foxs left around 5
I got my two phantom fox today no damage.

Thanks a ton. =)
hey guys ive been getting some interests in this post again. everything that i have up are still for sale. the exact amount i have is due to change i will update it accordingly. please pm me pertaining total prices and my paypal only and not ask me how much is it for this or shipping to here. my prices are straight forward. i lowered my shipping fees so there wont be any combined shipping, which means if you purchase 3 just multiply your locations shipping price+price of blade by 3. thanks and happy blading.
hello bwxd if u still have wolborg hms can i have it for $20,please reply soon.
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:59 AM)Driger09 Wrote: hello bwxd if u still have wolborg hms can i have it for $20,please reply soon.

there is no need to necro this thread..even the thread starter havent been online for quite ages..
actually i think i might still have a few items left. phantom fox. rare grey dranzer, a wolborg, attack and some defenders but i know the prices they go for now. and this these items are my personal collection theyre gonna start at a higher price. if youre willing to pay a premium contact me.
hold a phantom fox for me. i may buy in a day or two
Stop necroing old threads, and if you're interested PM an active seller with your question instead of SPAMming their threads.